Photo

Taiyo to Ciscomoon / T&C Bomber (太陽とシスコムーン / T&Cボンバー)

• Please log in to reply
387 replies to this topic

#1 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 11:55 AM

Felt compelled to start this thread after running across this video on veoh a while back.

Elder Club version from 2007

Having only seen this video a few times and watching the Utaban that was on the tracker I am rather impressed especially when Miho started flipping around on stage during the Utaban performance.

Any other fans of this H!P group from a bygone era?

wiki.theppn page
wikipedia page

#2 Kyo Kusanagi

Kyo Kusanagi

The Scion Of The Flames

• Shinmem
  • 509 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:21 PM

I had never heard anything from them until I noticed this thread. Great song and stilysh PV!
The Elder Club performance is also great ^^
Posted Image <<< Everyone' s favorite keyholder :D

#3 Yuria-kun

Yuria-kun

forever love

• Senpai
  • 1171 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:24 PM

I've heard of them quite a time ago, but in the past two months I've become a little more intrested in them :unsure: I like their single Uchuu de La Ta Ta, though the Ayaya&Inaba version is better. Also that Gatamekira is quite nice.

Posted Image
always keep the faith

#4 Ishikawaluvr

Ishikawaluvr

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 398 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:33 PM

Ahhhh~ a great group! That Utaban performance (and talk session) is still available on the tracker. Search "Taiyou to Ciscomoon" and it should come up. And I feel sorry for whoever had to stand in for Shinoda during their performances when she was sick!
Posted Image

#5 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 11:42 PM

I like their single Uchuu de La Ta Ta, though the Ayaya&Inaba version is better.

Agree.

I've got their first cd and I think it is uneven. Some songs like the ones you mentioned are really good and catchy. The rest are just OK.
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#6 hollowmoon

hollowmoon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 05:45 AM

I own their first album but have yet to give it a listen. Maybe that's something to do this weekend.

I'd also be willing to rip it and put it up on the tracker if anyone would like to give it a shot.

#7 Yuria-kun

Yuria-kun

forever love

• Senpai
  • 1171 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 02:01 PM

I own their first album but have yet to give it a listen. Maybe that's something to do this weekend.

I'd also be willing to rip it and put it up on the tracker if anyone would like to give it a shot.

That would be great :unsure:

Posted Image
always keep the faith

#8 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 03:22 AM

I must admit, I don't really enjoy Inaba as much as I feel like I ought to...she impresses me, but...somehow I never really got into her. Ruru, however, is one of my top favorite H!P girls of all time. :whistle: :lol: XD :lol: Ever since I saw her on Utaban as part of Kiiro5, telling jokes and generally being a major cutie...she's amazing. I really, really, really want her solo album. :lol:

#9 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 04:11 AM

Honestly, I didn't take much of an active interest in them until I saw the above performance. I was aware of the song, because of ZYX's version, and of Inaba because of shuffles, but I never really thought, oh I must check them out.

Until I heard Satoda Mai going high in that performance. Then I was just like, yep, I need that song now. :whistle: So I dled T&C's first album and rip the sudio from that performance

I only go - UP! UP!

#10 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:30 PM

to me this group is okay, i prefer the name T&C over taiyou to ciscomoon >.< . hmm my favorite song would have to be marui taiyou and magic of love. i really like dont stop renaichuu until i heard that tropical sound. it didnt fit with the song. like the beginning was so cool when the dude was like "don't stop dont stop renaichuu dont stop dont stop renaichuu" and then all of a sudden that tropical thing came out of nowhere
Posted Image

#11 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:18 PM

this one my least fav of H!P i felt maybe Tsunku could put more time in them
they werent my fav but they had protential to be super big just like MM has become

i just think tsunku didnt give them that many good songs but a few were good
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#12 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:17 PM

Personally, I really like Endless Love ~I Love You More~, way prefer it to Cute's version. Magic of Love is pretty dern good too.

And I'd agree, they were broken up prematurely

I only go - UP! UP!

#13 willx24601

willx24601

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 224 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:02 PM

hmm... i was trying to find their PVs all on DVD, but it seems to be out of print... anyone know where i could maybe get them?

#14 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:26 PM

Might as well put this link in this thread.

Taiyou to Cisco Moon - Taiyou to Cisco Moon 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vogulc

MP3 format.

#15 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:39 PM

Oooooooh!: http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=XNAM-10002

I think I'm gonna buy it. Ruru is my favourite old school H!P girl, I mean her voice is just kick ass, and she's gorgeous, she's like a Takahashi pre-runner. She's on avex to. The album is bound to be good, ne? I promise if I do buy it, download links will appear on this page as soon as I get it.

By the by, how great was Ruru in Kiiro 5? :)

I only go - UP! UP!

#16 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 03:35 AM

:angry: request again! sorry because i cant find downloads for H!P in the Net

just their first and last single, thanks!!

Posted Image

#17 Zaku_II_woody

Zaku_II_woody

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 164 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 05:54 AM

can anyone upload Taiyo & Ciscomoon 1 again, the other link doesnt work <3
Posted Image

#18 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 06:21 AM

do we still need to have an Atsuko Inaba thread? or is this her thread already? just curious... <3

Posted Image

#19 Zaku_II_woody

Zaku_II_woody

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 164 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:03 AM

i really want Endless Love ~I Love You More~. anyone know where i can find it? theres no seeds on the tracker for the album. please help
Posted Image

#20 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:04 AM

Check jpopsuki tracker. They had the entire HP discography from 1997-2006 last I checked. Probably can just pick and choose what to get.

I don't know the URL since I have it in my browser bar and just select it to go straight to the tracker. If all else fails google jpopsuki and the first few links should take you there. Recently uploaded also were some H!P PV compilations. Apologies if I broke any rules by mentioning other sites but hopefully not as much of a rule break as making requests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users