• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 hikari_yuki

hikari_yuki

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:20 PM

which program do u guys use for ripping/spliting/edit movie?

#2 Danji

Danji

Why is it that I can NEVER recognize Michishige!?!

• Senpai
  • 683 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:22 PM

Personally? I user Final Cut Express on my Mac. Well worth the extra cash if you do a lot of video fun! ^^;
Posted Image

#3 hikari_yuki

hikari_yuki

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:26 PM

is ist only for MAC? coz i'm using winXP

#4 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:35 PM

Ehhh not sure if it applies but you can also use VirtualDub or VirtualDubMod.
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#5 Danji

Danji

Why is it that I can NEVER recognize Michishige!?!

• Senpai
  • 683 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:26 PM

is ist only for MAC? coz i'm using winXP

Yes, Final Cut Express is Mac only. It's the little brother version of Final Cut Pro which is used by all kinds of people in HollyWood, Television and post production houses around the world and is the gold standard for High Definition video editing.

For Windows I've only used Adobe Premiere which kind of sucks IMHO.

Ehhh not sure if it applies but you can also use VirtualDub or VirtualDubMod.

Haven't used those.
Posted Image

#6 yonasu

yonasu

LONG LIVE KAMEISM!

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:07 PM

I'm using Sony Vegas Video...! I'm no pro when it comes to this but I guess it's a pretty good program... ^^;

tumblr_lqnt6ly9zF1qb77zdo1_1280.jpg

#1 Kameist! 
kameism.tumblr.com

#7 hikari_yuki

hikari_yuki

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:06 PM

do u know where can i download those program? D8;;;

#8 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:02 PM

Well the programs i listed is fansubbing based not for actual video editing/cropping.. o rmaybe who knows.

VirtualDub

VirtualDubMod

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#9 hikari_yuki

hikari_yuki

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:49 AM

thank you! >.<

#10 .Brian

.Brian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1258 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:02 AM

do u know where can i download those program? D8;;;

If you bought a license to use Vegas Video you could either request that Sony re-sends you a copy of the installation files.
Or you could download a torrent (from btjunkie.com for example) containing the installation files. The only downside is that those usually come with cracks that allow you to run the software without having to use a valid license key. Sometimes they also supply a working license key to come with the torrent. Make sure that you enter you own legally owned license key when you enter the key. Using the key supplied with the torrent is Illegal.

Falc - Staying juridical correct since 2003
No Reina No Life!
Posted Image
Now back online!

#11 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 02:48 AM

PLEASE HELP!!! I didn't know where to post this, so I chose here.

I am trying to purchase prints from Photo Bucket. I did it before, so I know you can do it. (I am embarrased that I forgot how to do it. <3 )

I used the help function, and it said something like this. 1. Go to the album you want to purchase products for. 2 From the secondary menu, click on "Photo Products." Then there is a #3, and so forth. My issue is that I can't find the "secondary menu." I clicked on every darn icon on the page, and nothing worked. If somebody could direct me to the secondary menu from a page of a Photo Bucket album, I would appreciate it very much!!!

#12 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:08 AM

Windows Movie Maker. But the version on W7 sucks, only good if you wanna upload a vid on YouTube.
But the Vista version is a bit slow, so I haven't found a perfect Video editor...

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#13 QuickCrusader

QuickCrusader

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:41 PM

hi,
i don't know where should i ask, but i found this might be a good place to ask but maybe in wrong tread, sorry about that.
my question is maybe hard to answer but if you have any clue that might help out much. don't worry no trick stuff.
ok here my question, it's about video camera used by photobook maker.. specifically i just take airi "NATSUYASUMI" .
you see, most of the scene contain blur at behind and focus on on airi face/body :P .
now, what was video camera are the photobook maker use?
if the video camera use filter to make like that, can you tell me clue which one can do that?.

to be honest, i like such scene. ok, to be more specifically the time is : 11.24, 19.51, 21.47 on that dvd<--some of the scene.
please help :P

Posted Image
example : the blur on behind and airi face is focused.

Posted Image
example : same with above, just another screen.

Posted Image
example : background blur, and whole airi is focused

Posted Image
example : yeah i know it u want more.. "example"

Posted Image
lol.
p/s to moderator : if this wrong tread please do to move it or just delete it, if hard to find place for this . thank you XD

#14 Eeyore

Eeyore

Friend of Pooh. For what it's worth.

• Senpai
  • 2161 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:43 AM

You just need any camera which allows you to change the depth of field.

Cheap cameras tend to have an infinite depth of field - which means everything is in focus - which isn't always what is wanted.

Better cameras - e.g. 35mm - allow variable depth of fields, depending on the shot you want - e.g. the close thing is in focus, the background is blurred... or perhaps the other way round.

So it's not a filter, or even post-production / photoshopping etc - but is done by adjusting the focus of the camera when the picture is taken.

Hope that helps you? :P
DISCLAIMER: Please bear in mind that with regard TakaH!Otty... I am biased. Very biased indeed (although I personally think it's not bias but merely a matter of quality). So please take anything I write with regard to her near limitless ability, talent, looks, appeal, charm, perfection, blah blah, with a pinch of salt the size of the moon. If you take it too seriously, I can not be held accountable for your over-reaction. ;)

#15 QuickCrusader

QuickCrusader

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:31 AM

Cheap cameras tend to have an infinite depth of field - which means everything is in focus - which isn't always what is wanted.

Better cameras - e.g. 35mm - allow variable depth of fields, depending on the shot you want - e.g. the close thing is in focus, the background is blurred... or perhaps the other way round.

So it's not a filter, or even post-production / photoshopping etc - but is done by adjusting the focus of the camera when the picture is taken.

:unsure:my mistake... i didn't focus that i want to know is :santa: , what VIDEO RECORDER are the photobook maker use. to have such depth of fields. if photo, i think DSLR will do.. but VideoCamera/Video recorder, i didn't know what type of camcorder/VIDEO RECORDER they are using. please help :sob: and thank you.:blush:

#16 Sperlock

Sperlock

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:36 AM

Most likely a professional video camera such as the ones Canon offers (the XH and XL series) where you have control over the f-stop and and zoom. That's just going with a pure video camera, but the same can be done with the right lens and a video taking DSLR, such as the Canon 5DmkII, 7D, etc.

:unsure:my mistake... i didn't focus that i want to know is :santa: , what VIDEO RECORDER are the photobook maker use. to have such depth of fields. if photo, i think DSLR will do.. but VideoCamera/Video recorder, i didn't know what type of VIDEO RECORDER they are using. please help :sob: and thank you.:blush:

http://informationth...ld.blogspot.com
Rage of Bahamut (Android, iOS) referral code: osn12222

#17 QuickCrusader

QuickCrusader

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 03:47 PM

Most likely a professional video camera such as the ones Canon offers (the XH and XL series) where you have control over the f-stop and and zoom. That's just going with a pure video camera, but the same can be done with the right lens and a video taking DSLR, such as the Canon 5DmkII, 7D, etc.

Posted Image
(proffesional camcoder, DSLR camera, and question mark...)

thanks for helping me out :lol:
that mean, (perhaps) i can use either professional camcorder or Camera DSLR(video capable) to make that kind of shot.
or maybe some camcoder like kanon ...aaa... my mistake canon HV30 with 35mm lenses. great :good: this help me much.

:huh:,still wondering.. which one are used during airi photobook in making. either the camera or camcorder...
i can see the video are stabilize (no blurry) and the video are stable. which are this 2 can do that?
the camcorder or camera or both?

plus,
^_^, the video they edit is great ...
Posted Image
(without those thinggy edit) ;)

Posted Image
(after edit....:good:)

:santa: ... sorry if annoy much with my questions, but can't help myself finding cool idea's.
what are they using for editing.???? ...

:ph34r: i'm using sony vegas,
... but i wonder, what professional like them are using for editing?? .... :huh:
premier?, sony vegas?, avid?, or final cut pro? it's keep me wonder...

:w00t:, I'm thankful to Sperlock and Eeyore for giving me good information.

#18 Sperlock

Sperlock

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:28 PM

It's hard to say which one they used. Anything older than a couple years is most likely a video camera, but recent ones could be using the DSLR.

In the photography world, you use an IS type lens from Canon or VR type lens from Nikon. It also involves shutter speed, f-stops, and ISO. Or use a tripod or monopod. A tripod or monopod could be use for video as well, but if they are moving around, there is other equipment that moves on wheels, but I am not familiar enough with that equipment or it's name.

As for the software, I believe the top ones are Avid, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere Pro.

Posted Image
(proffesional camcoder, DSLR camera, and question mark...)

thanks for helping me out :lol:
that mean, (perhaps) i can use either professional camcorder or Camera DSLR(video capable) to make that kind of shot.
or maybe some camcoder like kanon ...aaa... my mistake canon HV30 with 35mm lenses. great :good: this help me much.

:huh:,still wondering.. which one are used during airi photobook in making. either the camera or camcorder...
i can see the video are stabilize (no blurry) and the video are stable. which are this 2 can do that?
the camcorder or camera or both?

plus,
^_^, the video they edit is great ...
Posted Image
(without those thinggy edit) ;)

Posted Image
(after edit....:good:)

:santa: ... sorry if annoy much with my questions, but can't help myself finding cool idea's.
what are they using for editing.???? ...

:ph34r: i'm using sony vegas,
... but i wonder, what professional like them are using for editing?? .... :huh:
premier?, sony vegas?, avid?, or final cut pro? it's keep me wonder...

:w00t:, I'm thankful to Sperlock and Eeyore for giving me good information.

http://informationth...ld.blogspot.com
Rage of Bahamut (Android, iOS) referral code: osn12222

#19 QuickCrusader

QuickCrusader

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:28 PM

It's hard to say which one they used. Anything older than a couple years is most likely a video camera, but recent ones could be using the DSLR.

In the photography world, you use an IS type lens from Canon or VR type lens from Nikon. It also involves shutter speed, f-stops, and ISO. Or use a tripod or monopod. A tripod or monopod could be use for video as well, but if they are moving around, there is other equipment that moves on wheels, but I am not familiar enough with that equipment or it's name.

As for the software, I believe the top ones are Avid, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere Pro.

:good: cool information, thank you Sperlock.

.... "i just better go to japan and see what equipment and see how they doing that", ^^; LOL
thank you again Sperlock.

Posted Image
(XD ...finally a relief clue)

#20 se7en555

se7en555

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

I use format factory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users