• Please log in to reply
753 replies to this topic

#41 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:55 AM

Hey does anyone mind if i upload any of their performances here?

i think i have all of them... plus one with a member of finkl

And probably not any member of finkl but the all so amazing Hyori, right. :w00t:

I don't mind any uploads.

Oh and my fav. song is Secret World too. But the britney referance was not legit, boo. :wub:

#42 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:00 PM

Double posting is bad. But I can't help it this time. Got my album today (finally). Super sweet design; booklet looks great, CD is nice, everything is just high qual for a CD-album.

Piccies:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

They're all so amazingly pretty. I'm in love. XD Plus as we all know, they sound great. ^^;

#43 Choucho_Ai

Choucho_Ai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 624 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:04 PM

I have to agree with one thing.. This group is really good!
I for sure like the song "Break it". It's a catchy dance song, just my type! :o

#44 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 02:01 PM

THEY ARE ADDICTING. I don't wanna blame the for my procrastonation....but yeah. It's them <_<

Seung Yun and Nicole hase become me favorites!

-slaVe4M

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#45 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 04:37 PM

Nicole? You're insane. It's probably just coz they speak english. :P Or because I love Sung Hee and you'd never like the one I like. :blush:

#46 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:44 PM

Nicole? You're insane. It's probably just coz they speak english. :bad: Or because I love Sung Hee and you'd never like the one I like. ^_^

Dude, you insane? HAha I'm all for the SeungCole couple. Plus, I like her personality more than her singing (her accent can be cute, but at times, it could get weird).

What are you talking about?! H!P girls, come on bro.

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#47 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 09:03 AM

Gyuri is growing on me. I can't stop looking at her smile. Can't understand why, she's just so.. sweet. ^_^

#48 Tommiiiii

Tommiiiii

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 11:26 PM

Thanks for the upload sLaVe. I'm really enjoying the 'If U Wanna' song :wacko:
Posted Image

#49 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:12 PM

from what i have seen from kara, i think the finkl=kara relationship goes like this

Gyuri - Ock Ju Hyun
Sunghee - Hyori
nicole - lee jin
seunghyeon - yuri

=S
Posted Image

#50 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:06 PM

Lately I've been not wanting to give anything pop a chance after Kago left h!p. There's a bit of spiteful feeling left in me towards idol that extends to all the rest of pop.

But right now I think I've lost enough spite to give them a chance. Not really interested in Korea. But Korea and Russia the two Asia countries other than Japan I actually like. I say I want to listen to Japanese music only lately and learn Japanese...but I've been untrue to myself and listened to lots of Northern European music. So this isn't any different really.

So yeah...I'll check them out..they seem pretty cool.

I remember someone in the thread(Lelouch vi Britannia) saying they looked to hiphop-ish and un-idol. I'm not into hip-hop. I've listened to a few artists but it's my least favorite genre. Well...at least it's not that American gangsta stuff that's sexist and all sorts of bad stuff. Asian rap seems be be pretty good though. Alot better than American rap.
For the image...well...wasn't salt5 kinda hiphop-ish? I'm still angry and jealous at everything anymore that doesn't have to undergo the idol image. But I still listen to metal. Don't see why I shouldn't check this group out.

What song should I listen to first? XD

Edit: listened to two songs so far. Not bad. Not quite what I'm used to. Both language wise and style wise.
Probably not something I'd listen to everyday, but I'm glad I tried it out.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#51 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:41 PM

Lately I've been not wanting to give anything pop a chance after Kago left h!p. There's a bit of spiteful feeling left in me towards idol that extends to all the rest of pop.

But right now I think I've lost enough spite to give them a chance. Not really interested in Korea. But Korea and Russia the two Asia countries other than Japan I actually like. I say I want to listen to Japanese music only lately and learn Japanese...but I've been untrue to myself and listened to lots of Northern European music. So this isn't any different really.

So yeah...I'll check them out..they seem pretty cool.

I remember someone in the thread(Lelouch vi Britannia) saying they looked to hiphop-ish and un-idol. I'm not into hip-hop. I've listened to a few artists but it's my least favorite genre. Well...at least it's not that American gangsta stuff that's sexist and all sorts of bad stuff. Asian rap seems be be pretty good though. Alot better than American rap.
For the image...well...wasn't salt5 kinda hiphop-ish? I'm still angry and jealous at everything anymore that doesn't have to undergo the idol image. But I still listen to metal. Don't see why I shouldn't check this group out.

What song should I listen to first? XD

Edit: listened to two songs so far. Not bad. Not quite what I'm used to. Both language wise and style wise.
Probably not something I'd listen to everyday, but I'm glad I tried it out.

their sound is hiphop but they dont really have those super impossible choreography. like none of their songs sound like salt5 LOL. in my opinion, their music is more like lighter hiphop with that "fun" sound to it =] majority of their songs sound happy. if i were you, i'd listen to I'll be There, since its more of a ballad =]. i consider every singer/group not legal, to be an idol =D.
Posted Image

#52 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:37 PM

Hip-Pop maybe. :P Thing about Kara is that they've released to few songs to really tell what they're like. The album is really just 8 songs, of wich three are pop songs while the rest are ballads. But without doubt, their skill, sound and looks are amazing. And they will rock my world as long as they keep spitting out songs like If U Wanna, Secret World and Break it.

The ballads on the album are great without doubt, it's just that I think the girls really get to shine when they get to pop it up a bit. :)

#53 SoSo Yan

SoSo Yan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:26 AM

i love nicole and seongyeon SEONGCOLE ^^ my favorites members i love this couple

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#54 Choucho_Ai

Choucho_Ai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 624 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:17 AM

Got the album a couple of days ago.
And I just have to say... I LOVE IT!! :good:

#55 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:52 PM

Looks like Kara's making people go Korean. <3

I just want them to release another album. First blooming just aint enough anymore. I usually listen to my favs a couple of times everyday but I'd so want new material. Any news maybe?

#56 Choucho_Ai

Choucho_Ai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 624 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:44 PM

Ah, and Sev, I think I've found my fav girl in KARA now XD
Park Gyu Lee is my favourite!

#57 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:54 PM

Gyuri! She's been growing sooooo much on me. But she's still not where Sung Hee and SY is. :offtopic:

#58 Choucho_Ai

Choucho_Ai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 624 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:41 AM

By the way.. I think KARA has a new song named Fighting.
You can download it at jpop-suki.

I'm not sure if it's new or something, but I haven't heard of it before, so.. :lol:

#59 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 01:45 PM

Woot?! And I missed it. Gotta check it out when I get home. I like fighting, I like Kara. This has to be good. <_<

#60 Choucho_Ai

Choucho_Ai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 624 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 06:32 PM

Yeah, it's a pretty nice song! :lol: You should for sure check it out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users