• Please log in to reply
753 replies to this topic

#21 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 10:39 PM

Time for more Kara. Just coz we can't get enough of these sweet singing Korean cuties. XD
I took some screenshots from the Break it video and upped 'em on supload.

Break it Gallery no.1 - Girls in hoodies and caps are just yum! :wub:
I really hope we'll see more of this Hip-Hopish style. :wub:

#22 Hiatuslacuna

Hiatuslacuna

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 05:10 AM

AHHHHHHHHHH....

They're stuck in my head... MUST listen more... More... Get Avril on repeat out of head...

Ahh.. Much better... Better to have Break it stuck, then Girlfriend.

Thanks to Slave for the brainwashing. :lol:
I really wish I knew how she knows what I like to listen to. Its creepy.
Posted Image

#23 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:43 AM

I CAN TELL ALL THEIR VOICES APART ^_^ (damn you Sev!). I can especially tell them apart in IF U WANNA. I listen to it all day.... I practically can sing it. I'd list the order of singing, but I dont know if anyone cares, so I won't take the time.
BUT, I can tell you who raps! IT'S NICOLE! It's so sad cuz she's only EIGHT months YOUNGER than my best friend XD She kills me when I bring that up. hahah.

uh huh yeah, lets go. It's time to stop yo calculatin', making me frustrate.
It's time to demonstrate (?), you know there's none to hesitate.
Call me baby, call me honey, call me sweetie yo. I'm diggin' everything I'm stressing from the bites of you.
Always it for real (they kinda looking at me waiting for you) waiting for you to leaving me to love without CLICHE.
Boy oh boy, don't you know-
Chances pass day by day so stop, enough with the game.

IF YOU...

>>KARA - IF U WANNA<<

Her rapping was pretty good enough for me to translate it ^.^

http://www.youtube.c...k...ted&search=
its very clear here. at first I thought it was Gyuri in the albums. Then I watched this and thought it was the hottie Sunghee. But then I payed more attention and its NICOLE! (seung yun sounds like shes nervous here *pouts* and Sunghee is really cute here!)
For a second while watching that clip, it looked like she had black hair so I thought it was my lil cutie Seung Yun xDDD

AHHHHHHHHHH....

They're stuck in my head... MUST listen more... More... Get Avril on repeat out of head...

Thanks to Slave for the brainwashing. XD
I really wish I knew how she knows what I like to listen to. Its creepy.

Sigh, what did I tell you about that Avril girl? :chuu:
I heart "IF U WANNA"
anytime bud, you know I'm always here to help~ HEY! I owe you lots of brainwashing, you brought me into the world of H!P, my first official Jpop group, and now look! I love Korean music too! (Oh, how'd you like the S.H.E.?)

I really like the song "Don't Be Shy" *snickers* because Seung Yun starts it ^o^. She needs more recognition dammit!

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#24 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:53 AM

No. 1 on the album is Secret World. Hands down. I just love it. And Sunghee's powerful voice is so sweet my heart breaks time and time again. I love this group, they're so good that I can't keep my tears back when I listen to them.

#25 pockymuncher

pockymuncher

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:51 PM

just watched 'break it', it was ok, reminded me of BoA, alot!!! :D
Posted Image

#26 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:17 PM

just watched 'break it', it was ok, reminded me of BoA, alot!!! :D

That better be a good thing, cuz BoA is a GENIUS.

I showed KARA to two people. one was Korean and the other was Filipino. They both liked them. Did they make it to the charts? I know WONDER GIRLS are still on there with their "IRONY" single...

-sLaVe4MM

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#27 pockymuncher

pockymuncher

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:19 PM

@sLaVe4MM, of course its a good thing!!! :D
Posted Image

#28 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:47 AM

I just watched it a second time, and for some reason, I'm starting to like it. I guess it just came on too strong, but after a while, it's a really good song.

Posted Image

#29 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:32 PM

@sLaVe4MM, of course its a good thing!!! :w00t:

Phew, as long as you're not a hater, I'll get along with you fine :lol:

I just watched it a second time, and for some reason, I'm starting to like it. I guess it just came on too strong, but after a while, it's a really good song.

Yeah, it took me some time to get into them, unlike WONDER GIRLS. But they really do have a great album.

>>KARA ALBUM<< Sorry for not uploading earlier. I kept on forgetting...
>>KARA and LEE HYORI (New performance). Two songs, together. Great great great<<

That performance was really catchy. Hyori got most of Nicole's lines and some of Gyuri. Whee, Seung Yun still had her lines and the crowd goes crazy for her :ph34r: (and here I thought that she seemed like the ignored one). And of course, Sunghee looked like Hyori up there, but damn, her voice is totally different from Hyori. Hyori has that deep sexy voice (although when she started, they made her sing high.... and I ragged on her ALL the time. :< ). But they did a great job in this performance, and dammit, I LOVE THEIR CLOTHES *steals* mmm b-girl :ph34r:.

*** Because KARA is sometimes referred to as the new Fink.l or Fink.l 2, Lee Hyori was the leader (and right now the most talked about, and highest paid Korean. Sang YuRi is the second, great actress, and said to be the cutest and nicest; equivalent = Seung Yun). Ock Ju Hyun was said to be the best singer, but do to being a bit thick, she wasn't as talked. Then theres Lee Jin...who I have no clue about.) of Fink.l 1 and so she was asked to perform her latest single with them.
I never really liked her as much, always compared to BoA, which wasn't fair because BoA had been focusing on her Japanese career. Plus, Jun Ji Hyun is totally sexier than her in my opinion. But it's only VERY recently, a little before I got hooked on KARA that I decided that she is singing better (they realized her voice is meant to go deep, not high!) and her dancing is getting better as well. Not only that, but before I started to give her some props, she has a new drama where she acts REALLY GOOD. I liked her for her acting more at one point, but now she's getting her singing/dancing game up, and now I see her as a all around good idol. Though I still prefer Jun Ji Hyun as an actress over ANYONE, and BoA is still the most genius and talented person

-sLaVe4MM

#30 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:42 PM

Kara + Hyori is just too much too handle. :ph34r: I am this freaking close to dying just coz of it. It's just.. just undescribable.

There are two things in life I know for certain:
1. God is good
2. Hyori + Kara is better

:ph34r: And trust me people. Nothing and noone can wipe this grin of my face.

#31 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 11:00 PM

coughsevsaheathen

More KARA news:
>>I already know who you are rooting for Sev so hush<<
>>THISIS JUST BETTER THAN KARA+HYORI! fuacking JJH (reference) in there! O___O and a Capella. ENGLISH!!!!!<<

Don't mind these unless you wanna get into a new girl group or know who WONDER GIRLS are :
>>REIMIX hot dance remix after 30 secs or so<<
>>Without HyunAh... SUN MI IS RAPPING :coool: Don't mind Sun Mi and Soo Hee bumping into each other :blush:; they messed up<<

-sLaVe4MM

#32 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 11:21 PM

Of course you know who I'm rooting for. Just as much as you my dear friend know what thread this is. ^_^

Now the second vid was something speacial alright. All the girls looks so pretty and sound so good. I'm in love. :blink:

#33 Hiatuslacuna

Hiatuslacuna

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:42 AM

Kara + Hyori is just too much too handle. :blink: I am this freaking close to dying just coz of it. It's just.. just undescribable.

There are two things in life I know for certain:
1. God is good
2. Hyori + Kara is better

^_^ And trust me people. Nothing and noone can wipe this grin of my face.

I though the exact same thing... I came across the clip before Slave mentioned it... I was like HOLY ....... It was the ONLY way to make that song better... Hyori just ramped the song to the heavens.

And the rump shaking was just gravy.
Posted Image

#34 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:18 AM

i downloaded their album the day it came out. and to support them, my friend is buying it for me and i have to pay her =]

I LOVE THEIR SONGS! i've always loved Finkl!!!!! FinKL 2nd generation they're really good =D i suggest EVERYONE try them out

spread the korean girl group love!!! heres a whole bunch more girl groups that i recommend

Fin.K.L
ShinVi
M.I.L.K
S.E.S
Big Mama
Swi.T
Toya
Isak N Jiyeon
Wondergirls
CATS
TSZX the grace
COC <- dont ask XD

and other girl groups that are okay
Sugar
Jewelry
Circle
Baby VOX

ehh anymore?
Posted Image

#35 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 10:19 AM

I think we found a boy for Slave. XD

I want my album! They shipped it like yesterday or the day before that, and unfortunately that means that I won't get it until next week. XD

#36 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:42 PM

rawr st00pid ining getting me addicted to these incredibly sexy hot girls who i am now extremely attracted to SHAME SHAME ON YOU
<____< *whistles*
lol j/k sis i wub you
great songs...
kara=GREAT SUCCESS

OWWW...clickin on ur youtube linkx while at school broke my ears...cuz someone decided to be funny and put the volume on full so when i put in my earphones it went *RAWR*...right in my ear...i'm deaf now XD PHOOEY INING XD
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#37 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:54 PM

Another one bites the dust. Welcome azn! XD

So, who's your favorite? As you might understand Sunghee is my girl, but all of them are so amazingly pretty and talented it's difficult to really make up my mind. XD

#38 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 09:56 PM

CM4LIFE, nice recommendations. No WONDER GIRLS? haha
S.E.S., Fin.K.L, Big Mama, are my favorite of your recommendations. I'm trying to see what CATS have to offer, I've only seen bits and parts of it.

Sev Shush you, But good looking out, good looking out. <3

MUAHAHA~ I turned Kuya Azn. I'm awesome. I didn't even show you all the videos... I only showed you one...
IF U WANNA is the best! You know you like that.

Okay Sev, I know we talk a lot about KARA outside of here, so it's fine that you have Sunghee. As long as I have my cutie SEUNG YUN. She's so effing CUTE ->w<-

-sLaVe4MM

#39 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 01:47 AM

Okay Sev, I know we talk a lot about KARA outside of here, so it's fine that you have Sunghee. As long as I have my cutie SEUNG YUN. She's so effing CUTE ->w<-

Not a chance. I demand them all. Coz all of them are just sweeter than sockervadd. <3

#40 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:20 AM

you guys can have any gals. i'm sticking with my finkl babes. :w00t:. My favorite song on the album is Secret World... despite the fact that the beginning brings back the "hit me baby one more time" days =S.

I'll be There is also a good song. i listen to a lot usually because the chorus and bridge are in complete english... I really dont like the 1st song and Dont be Shy =S.

Hey does anyone mind if i upload any of their performances here?

i think i have all of them... plus one with a member of finkl
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users