505 replies to this topic

#41 Sin86

Sin86

Soon to be ruler of all

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 05:09 AM

as they say beeing forgoten is far more worse than death. thats one for my

other is that my horrible bad dreams come true.
facebook users...... find me!!! :)

#42 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:32 AM

I think my deepest fear is also the most obvious one. I fear death. Not in the sense that "Oh no! There was so much I could've done with my life!" kind of death, but knowing that I will never be conscious ever again for as long as the universe exists. I will only exist for about 90 years or so and then that's it. You'll never see how the world ends, or how humanity evolves. It's just an empty, a black void. No light at the end of the tunnel, no nothing. Just.. death. =\

Every time I think about this, I start having panic attacks and I have to kind of slap my self out of it and start focusing on the here and now. And this is coming from someone who's always joking around and having fun, being a Mr. Positive.

Posted Image

#43 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 08:34 AM

darkness...just in my own home T_T....sad isn't it :w00t: ...

haha aww that's kinda cute. :wub: actually I get scared of the dark in my house too. >_<

I think my deepest fear is also the most obvious one. I fear death. Not in the sense that "Oh no! There was so much I could've done with my life!" kind of death, but knowing that I will never be conscious ever again for as long as the universe exists.

Hmm that's interesting... I never really thought of death that way. Although I too want to see what this world has resulted to by the end of time, I also don't think it's something that you would really want to witness. Because the end of the world is even more depressing than death... XD Though, personally, I would like believe that reincarnation exists. :]

'cause you ain't the only ones who wanna live it up,
you ain't the only ones.

#44 Yuria-kun

Yuria-kun

forever love

• Senpai
  • 1171 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 08:48 AM

I'm afraid of dark, been since I was was little. I'm scared of knifes too, and that's kind of bad, because we have to use 'em all the time in home economics. My teacher propably things I'm just lazy when I can't even cut an onion without taking really long, because of the knife. And it doesn't help that my worst enemy in this world brought his kendo-sword once into school...

But I'm also afraid of the day, when H!P ends. Or if some of my favorite members will die :w00t:

Posted Image
always keep the faith

#45 finch

finch

Addict

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 09:46 AM

I think my deepest fear is also the most obvious one. I fear death. Not in the sense that "Oh no! There was so much I could've done with my life!" kind of death, but knowing that I will never be conscious ever again for as long as the universe exists.

Death terrifies me for the same reason. But on the bright side, once I'm dead, I won't care. And there's no escaping it anyway.

#46 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 11:07 AM

I'm afraid of becoming a hikikomori. Maybe I'm already one, well, I still go to university and have contact with other people every day, but I have the feeling if I didn't have to study, I would just close myself in. I have my reasons though.

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#47 .Brian

.Brian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1258 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:31 PM

It's just an empty, a black void. No light at the end of the tunnel, no nothing. Just.. death. =\

And how do you know this for sure? :blush:

I'm not religious, nor do i believe in heaven and hell.
But I do believe that it does not end after you die. How can you go trough life, how can you learn so many lessons, if it all just ends?
No Reina No Life!
Posted Image
Now back online!

#48 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 07:12 PM

i not afraid of tight close end places but something like a cave deep down scares me like a mine shaft i guess i afraid being burid alive if it caved in
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#49 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 06:29 AM

not living life to the fullest
Posted Image

#50 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 06:26 PM

i'm afraid of my ex...but not fear as in i quiver in fear at the thoguht of her
but scared as in when i'm with her...i forget that we are exs cuz she acts as if we're still together...which basically is runing my life right now <___<
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#51 Cerb

Cerb

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 07:21 PM

I'm afraid of being remembered as a useless piece of crap after I'm dead. Like shame for my family so they have to change their name for something I didn't think much. Or they have to feel threatened because I was such a terrible guy. Or that they have to be punished and insulted on the street for me being a catholic. I'm afraid of the pope being killed by scientology fans, along with my family. That scares me the crap out.
"Kyou mo kawaii zo!" Cerb stundent of Sayumi branch of W.H.O.A.

Posted Image

#52 jarkza

jarkza

~_~

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 09:11 PM

I'm afraid of people... especially people I don't know and I should talk to. I am social and stuff but I still panic when I should talk to someone the first time >_<

#53 kermakakkupoika

kermakakkupoika

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:18 PM

Fears haven't been discussed here yet, so I decided to make a topic.

The question is: What are you afraid of? Have you got any phobias (or do you know someone with a weird or less weird phobia)? Well, I do... I have two phobias. I have Aichmophobia, the fear of pointed objects. I' mostly afraid of needles and knifes. Well, they're ok as long as I don't have to touch them or hold them in my hand. I also have Ornithophobia, the fear of birds. They're so awful! I also have a growing fear of mirrors but I can't call it a phobia yet. It gets worse and worse everyday.

www.phobialist.com

#54 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:18 PM

@kermakakkupoika: I shall prove you wrong, Your deepest fears

@Mods: Either Merge or Lock this thread.

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#55 finch

finch

Addict

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:03 PM

Anuptaphobia - Fear of staying single.
Gerascophobia - Fear of growing old.
Anthropophobia - Fear of people or society.

It's a vicious cycle.

Rika has Alektorophobia - Fear of chickens.

#56 MagnetiX

MagnetiX

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:57 PM

I used to have a phobia of dogs, but after we got a dog, i'm ok now, I guess.

Though, I do have a slight phobia of germs. As in...I can't use public restrooms just because they're so dirty.
I also don't want other people's blood on me - if it was by accident, though, then i'm fine, but if the person was doing it as some sick joke, i'd be pissed.

Myspace //Last.FM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Umeda Erika Fan :D <3 °C-ute

#57 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:12 PM

i have Arachnephobia

I just know somewhere there one in my house :D hiding
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#58 ForlornAngel

ForlornAngel

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:13 PM

Arachnophobia and Clostrophobia.

I hope that's it...
Posted Image

Yocchan's evil side is hot

#59 snowtiger

snowtiger

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:41 AM

i have Arachnephobia
I just know somewhere there one in my house :omg: hiding

Entomophobia - bugs! especially spiders XD

i freak out. i will only pretend to not freak out and to just be disgusted if there is a cute girl present ^_^ ,
otherwise i run the other way (literally) :noo:

snakes and lions, bears and other large dangerous creatures don't scare me one bit (i'm not dumb tho, i won't go near them just in case XD )

Posted Image

#60 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:47 AM

Arachnophobia ^_^
Like a severe case.
I am deathly afraid.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic