• Please log in to reply
505 replies to this topic

#501 strawberrypudding

strawberrypudding

\(//∇//)\

• Senpai
  • 1524 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:03 PM

the thought I'm being annoying and boring to other ppl .. dunno why it just scares me to death. :sob:

#502 Tim

Tim

:D:D:D

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:56 AM

^
Same as me so I hardly talk when around people I don't know.

#503 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:11 AM

i'm afraid of glasseyelashes ><

*hides from said woman*

LOL!! why am i now just seeing this? XD you better be afraid!! i'ma kidnap you when you least expect it! :P

- not having the finances when i get older. the state of things, i may have to work till i'm 80 just to make ends meet.
- someone in my family falling ill.
- me not being able to be there for my family.
- wind. not just dinky little breezes, but big gusts of wind, especially at night.

#504 Ebii

Ebii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:14 PM

Fire - just bad memories from when i was child x_x
Don't get a job ^^;
(・∀・)ノ☆

#505 awesomecakes

awesomecakes

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:01 AM

I've seen a few scary movies in my lifetime, and because of those, I'm sort of scared of the dark. Not really of the dark itself, but of those movie characters I suppose. I'm also scared of loud thunder (yet I like lightning) and surprising bugs (like the kind that stay really still... and then move quickly all of a sudden!). In general, I guess you could say I don't like being shocked/surprised. Though I have no problems with balloons or people sneaking up on me in broad daylight. :/ It's weird.

And finally, the idol-related fear -- I'm afraid that some of the AKB48 or H!P members will suddenly be diagnosed with a deadly illness that would permanently remove them from the group, whether that be through death or some less dire circumstances. When Matsui Jurina was on sick leave a few days ago, it felt like she was gone for ages, and I kept thinking "I hope it's nothing serious... I hope she's okay..."-- that kind of thought. I realize it really has nothing to do with me personally, but wouldn't that be really sad?

#506 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:08 PM

Well, my minor phobias are directed towards spiders, mice/rats and snakes (only if they're poisonous, though... gee, I have common sense), needles (except the ones that are used when you go to the dentist, I've kind of overcome that) and also... PILLS! O_O I just can't for my life manage to swallow an entire one, I always have to cut them in half or in more pieces >__< For this I blame a bad experience I had when I was little in which I accidentally (and kind of violently) swallowed a pretty big pill/candy (don't remember exactly what)... It was shocking for me. I also am afraid of cutting myself, even if it's just a small cut, exacerbated by the fact that a year ago or so I suddenly developed a weird reaction to cuts: after I accidentally slashed my hand with a cutter, I started feeling dizzy, my eyesight turning blurry and my stomach started feeling revolted (all in all, it felt like I was going to faint or something); I had to lay down for several minutes or else that horrible sensation just wouldn't go away... I had cut myself before but my body had never reacted like that, and from then on, everytime I injure myself like that, the same symptoms appear. I don't understand what the hell happened or why I cannot control that reaction (which I frankly think is waaay exaggerated :c11:)... *Sigh* It just sucks.

Then I'm afraid of dying young (unless it's for that one cause I would be proud of dying for) or of contracting some incurable illness that I (in my mind) don't think I deserve... And some other terrible stuff :unsure:...

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users