• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 06:15 AM

Does anyone here watch this regularly? For more info, please refer to http://en.wikipedia....use_(TV_series)

I just finished watching this week's episode and man, it was great. I know that House has lot a lot of it's sarcastic wittiness and bitterness but I think this episode kind of revived the old House. The way that House randomly took 3 people to be Chase, Foreman and Cameron was just hilarious! "Can you say 'Right mate'? Can you act pissy? Can you disagree with everything I say?'" =D Classic. I don't want to give away anything on today's episode in case you didn't watch it but, interesting diagnosis.

Posted Image

#2 finch

finch

Addict

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 06:24 AM

I watch it pretty often, but not religiously.

Some videos of House (Hugh Laurie) when he was a comedian:
Barman sketch
Hey Jude song
Censored sketch
Kicking Ass song
Little Girl song (disturbing)
Getting beat up
Good Ass Mother Liker song
At the Emmy Awards

Reposted from the videos thread. Hope nobody minds.

#3 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 06:29 AM

I'm glad there's at least one guy in here who watches it. Did you see this week's episode?

Posted Image

#4 finch

finch

Addict

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 06:37 AM

Only the beginning. Then I returned to this forum. The greater addiction won.

#5 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:15 AM

Lol, just make sure you don't start having withdraw symptoms when you stay away from the forum too long. =P

Posted Image

#6 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:44 PM

Haven't watch this week episode,i follow season 1 and 3 but not 2

i realize House original accent was british,found out when he host the SNL show.

#7 Alaksandus

Alaksandus

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 498 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:46 PM

I really love House it's one of those shows where it can be smart without making you feel you stupid, one of my top two shows now the other being Heroes.

#8 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:23 PM

Yeah, if it wasn't for a DVD special, I never would've guessed he has a British accent. He's a great actor, and plays the role of House perfectly.

Posted Image

#9 Swifferz

Swifferz

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:05 AM

I love this show, munis Dr. Cameron turing into a WHORE this season.

Though on last night's episode,
Spoiler
That's pulling it.

#10 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:26 AM

Well I'm not sure where I saw/read this, but I remember something about a doctor giving sugar pills to a patient, but he didn't know it was sugar pills and he thought it would really cure whatever disease he had. So after he took the sugar pills, he felt all better and everything until the doctor told him that it wasn't real medicine, his illness came back almost instantly.

I agree with you on that. Cameron is just a whore now. Before she was OK but now, it's just stupid having her around. What happened to her morals and ethics?

Posted Image

#11 4Gaki63

4Gaki63

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 338 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:12 AM

I love House M.D.

I agree on last nights episode being unrealistic, but almost every episode of House is unrealistic. I watch because I like a little fantasy, and I like how House treats people. I also like how Dr. Camron has changed, and how it's affected Dr. Chase, now he's becoming moral.

Either way it's just TV, and I'll be watching for a long while.
Posted Image

#12 rpger81

rpger81

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:10 AM

That would be called the placebo effect. It's weird how the human psyche works... I remember one time my friends and I gave this one guy a corner piece cut from a business card and told him it was acid (LSD) and dude was really tripping. Whether or not he was pretending I dunno but it was pretty funny to us :rolleyes:

As for Cameron... wtf right? Why all of a sudden they change her character so dramatically. I kinda don't like it... kinda a twist tho, they make you think she's the sweet girl next door early on and then turn her into a complete nymphomaniac.

yukirin.png
Thanks to BluCherri for the sig <3

#13 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:21 PM

I recall my History teacher telling us that the reason "Grey's Anatomy" (never saw it, so I really don't know what all the fuss is about) is so successful is because it has lots of sexual themes in it. Maybe House is losing viewers and the director's thought that the only way to compete with rival shows is to do what they're doing. Whether or not it works.. I can't say for sure because I don't really have any statistics, but in my opinion, it should lay off the sexual theme. House is about a bitter, sarcastic, witty doctor and it should stay that way. I swear, if House ever starts humping Cameron in the janitor's closet, I'm going to stop watching House.

Posted Image

#14 Mandaz

Mandaz

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:58 AM

OMG. I love House. :lol: I watch it religiously.

Last week's episode disgusted me, though
Spoiler

Some things I cannot change, but 'til I try...

...I'll never know.

~Mandaz~

#15 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 03:00 AM

I'm amazed that people here can find time for television.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#16 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 03:24 AM

The only television I watch now-a-days are only Mondays at 8-10 for Prisonbreak (which ended) and 24 (still going on) and Tuesdays at 9 for House.

Posted Image

#17 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 06:02 AM

Tonight's episode was really good but the cases are not as compelling as they use to be. =\ And House isn't doing much in the way of trying to solve the cases, he sort of just has Cameron, Chase and Foreman do everything while he spouts out a few possible causes.

Posted Image

#18 rpger81

rpger81

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:08 AM

I gotta bump this just becuase I just found out Dr. Chase and Cameron are engaged to each other in real life. Certainly explains her "easiness" with Chase in the newer episodes haha....

yukirin.png
Thanks to BluCherri for the sig <3

#19 SuperGT

SuperGT

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 04:11 AM

Hehe, yeah, I knew about that... pretty cool. What sucks are the possible implications of working together with your girlfriend/fiancee/wife (or boyfriend/fiance/husband in her case). But while it's good, it's awesome :)

By the way, anyone see the last episode just now?

Spoiler

#20 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:09 AM

Spoiler

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users