• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 えウィン

えウィン

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 935 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:23 PM

Its one of their most well-known clips to non-fans.
I come across it on video sites sometimes but the description usually doesn't list them in it.
Instead its a generic title like "Japanese girls get scared". x_x

#42 Asp

Asp

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 528 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:25 PM

Its one of their most well-known clips to non-fans.
I come across it on video sites sometimes but the description usually doesn't list them in it.
Instead its a generic title like "Japanese girls get scared". x_x

true, that's how I got to know it several years ago...
By nono:)bbz, thanks!
Posted Image

#43 Addicted_Azn

Addicted_Azn

I was Ai_Love_MM

• Senpai
  • 1144 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 12:04 AM

i liked it. i have this on my harddrive now, it did make me crack up alot but then i felt bad when i saw mari crying :P

and im pretty sure they were promoting Shabondama, which was probably cleared on the other page :lol:

#44 kodomosan

kodomosan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 08:35 PM

http://www.crunchyro...media?id=113397

http://www.crunchyro...media?id=113429

is the whole show, cause the veoh one didnt work for me for some reason. :w00t:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#45 えウィン

えウィン

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 935 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:05 PM

or here, http://soompi.com/fa.../morning_musume it's in the videos folder along with some other Utaban episodes. (flash player)

#46 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:21 PM

I remeber watching this a long time ago. It was pretty funny to me because Yossie was luaghing at the end, everyone ran out of there chairs and so on. :good: I felt so sorry for Mari crying though.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#47 Billie Poynter

Billie Poynter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 03:00 PM

I thought it was kinda funny. :ph34r:

#48 chiinatzu

chiinatzu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 02:12 PM

It's so scary.... :) <3 <3 :o :good: XD <3

Ranma 1/2 <3
Morning Musume <3
Fanfictions <3
Fantasy <3

#49 Slipstreamer

Slipstreamer

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 06:51 PM

#50 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 09:30 PM

This is off topic (although I could provide some strenuous plot links), but what is the name of the theme song to Ju-on: The Grudge 2, and who sings it? I swear, I'v been searching everywhere for this, alas to no avail. I even registered with IMDB, just so I could see more film info, but alas nothing.

Don't know who sings but I think it's called "The Sign". There's more info on the soundtracks here: http://www.soundtrac...p?movieid=75565

You could buy this CD, and maybe find out more from what's written on the cover.

:blush:

#51 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:48 AM

It was definitly one of the funniest episodes. Especially with Yossie sitting alone while everyone jumped out of her seats. The expression on her face was like :D
But I agree with most others: Poor Mari.

Posted Image
~kawaii beam! makes Eri beam!~
Visit GoodMorning's Notebook of Scribbles.

#52 Perazon

Perazon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 295 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:30 PM

Oh, I have this video :sob: . When I first watched it, Sadako popped out and I was laughing for about 5 seconds...but when I saw Mari crying...*Snap! -mood change-

I was like "Thooooose Bastards!!!!"
There was a huge explosion, then my hair went blonde and my eyes turned blue. lol jk. That was stupid, but I really did feel like punching one of the producers or whoever came up with that idea which made Mari cry. I swear, all I saw was red for the rest of the day, haha.

#53 ^Rino^

^Rino^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 978 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:44 PM

This never gets old :sob:

They prob look back on it and laugh.

#54 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:53 PM

You have to admit that a lot of Japanese TV is very passive/aggressive. Perhaps it serves as an outlet for this normally overly-polite society. But I take this and the Kimono dragon episode as just having fun at the girls expense. No blood, no foul.

But face it, Yaguchi-chan is going to give you a fully emotive response everytime. And she has to be one of the least brave people in H!P.................there's the Mini Moni segment where they get crabs sent to them and she makes Aibon and Nono handle them...............XD :o

I can think of worse things that have happened to these girls................having the contests where the winners eat and the losers don't.................the look on Nono's face everytime she loses breaks my heart! Ayaka's English lessons...............the looks on Nono's and Aibon's faces alone told you they dreaded those............

I thought the ultimate cruelty was when Tanpopo was on Utaban and they made fun of Tanpopo for not selling well and then when Tanpopo did their song, they made the set destruct around them. Iida was PISSED and in tears!!!!

#55 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:15 AM

Oh, I have this video :o . When I first watched it, Sadako popped out and I was laughing for about 5 seconds...but when I saw Mari crying...*Snap! -mood change-

I was like "Thooooose Bastards!!!!"
There was a huge explosion, then my hair went blonde and my eyes turned blue. lol jk. That was stupid, but I really did feel like punching one of the producers or whoever came up with that idea which made Mari cry. I swear, all I saw was red for the rest of the day, haha.

And Tsunku was there
Spoiler
Posted Image

#56 Perazon

Perazon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:45 AM

And Tsunku was there

Spoiler

lol, well you gotta admit, it was pretty funny.

#57 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:12 PM

And Tsunku was there

Spoiler

lol, well you gotta admit, it was pretty funny.

Especially when they huddled around Sayumi Michishige, and did I hear Ai Kago said 'Are you okay!?
Spoiler
!!' ?
Posted Image

#58 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:41 PM

I thought the ultimate cruelty was when Tanpopo was on Utaban and they made fun of Tanpopo for not selling well and then when Tanpopo did their song, they made the set destruct around them. Iida was PISSED and in tears!!!!

Where can I find that?
Posted Image

#59 moonwell

moonwell

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:01 AM

God that video still makes me laugh so hard.
Posted Image
Made by Molly <3 Thank you !
Visit my store!

#60 Ri-chan

Ri-chan

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:12 PM

The first time I watched this video ^_^

It's quite funny but I feel bad for Mari... I never think she's the type of girl who will cry because of a horror movie ^^;

Yossie might be the one enjoying herself the most, she didn't get scared at all lol XD
!Max sig size can be 600x150!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users