• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

Sayaka Kitahara's no. 1 Wota

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 08:59 PM

I found this video on Veoh when I was watching Momosu PVs. It screams (no pun intended) ":good:..." but I feel sorry for Mari.

http://www.veoh.com/...e115780RRs56xtN

#2 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:12 PM

Old stuff is oooold.

I remember watching it the first time, when I wasn't a momusu fan yet. I laughed my ass off watching the girls scream without even knowing who they were. It was kinda cruel, coz some musume were only 14 (?) at that time. But this kind of stuff is normal in Japanese entertainment.

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#3 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:30 PM

I feel sorry for Mari she was really crying i want to go over and hung her telling its ok
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#4 BexXz

BexXz

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:44 PM

I feel sorry for Mari she was really crying i want to go over and hung her telling its ok

i saw this some time ago, thought it was funny at first, but after i saw mari-chan cry, i was like WTF< NOT FUNNY :good:
man, i so swear, if i was sitting there too, and that would happen aswell..... I'd prolly crap my pants :w00t: heheheh

#5 BejzhUkrej

BejzhUkrej

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:43 PM

Yes, I've seen that video too, but back then I didn't know who they were. When was that show shot?

#6 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:58 PM

Yes, I've seen that video too, but back then I didn't know who they were. When was that show shot?

11.21.2003. Morning Musume was promoting "Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~" at that time.

Here's the complete show: http://www.veoh.com/.../e91721yYd76T4w

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#7 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 12:51 AM

Sad that this and the lizard video of all things became meme :/
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#8 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 01:09 AM

....Huh? What's meme?

#9 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:30 AM

Yeah I rememeber this video a long while back, found it to be the saddest thing anyone could do to them.. I mean just amking them watch it is bad enough but to have someone pop out under the tv makes thigns that much worse although one has to admit it was enjoyable to watch, and the crying was >< mehs.
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#10 prodygee

prodygee

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:25 AM

gaijin.. just say 'mehhhh~' yourself.. it's like "Ahh.. I've seen this a couple of times, it's not really interesting anymore."

Everytime I watch this episode I feel my inner save-marippe-power boil inside my *cough*muscular*hhark* body! I rate this as another movie that shows Yagucchan's sensitive/breakable side. She's around 20 here, and still she cries when getting scared like that (I agree with her crying though, because it's major scary for those cute little Japanese girls).

Awwww.. adorableeeee~!!! (that concludes for me that I don't htink it's meme)

#11 Ripusu-Sama

Ripusu-Sama

Charles! Bad boy!

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:03 PM

Look... I take it as it is... hilariouse. They're really scared of everything and hey why not poke fun at it. They cried... they'll get over it... I mean they did get over it. So if they're okay with it... I'm okay with it too :(. So laugh and enjoy it.

I don't know if you guys have seen the whole eppy of this but its so funny. They were talking to Makoto and how she had a nightmare of the ring the night she saw the movie and so they just decided to boom play it and scare the crap out of them. HAHAHAH which worked.
Top 5 H!P Members in my list: 1: Ogawa Makoto 2: Nakazawa Yuko 3: Ishikawa Rika 4: Niigaki Risa 5: Michishige Sayumi
I'M NOW AN OFFICIAL SAYU BLOG ADDICT
Generations come and go but GOKKIES are for ever
Risa Niigaki: The only one that truly embodies Morning Musume
Best Uta Doki! clicky
Favorite Sempais from H!O: Himalia, Celedam, FumikoH, Demanding More Makoto

#12 chibisweetloli

chibisweetloli

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:08 PM

I remember seeing this for the first time a few years ago... old news, but still a funny segment.
As much as I thought it was funny, I felt really bad for Mari when she was crying. While watching it you go "Oh, I wouldn't be scared!" but really thinking about it I would have been scared and crying too. :(

#13 Blazinx90

Blazinx90

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:40 AM

lol i love that video because that was the first video i saw that got me into Morning Musume. I thank that video and the people who played that prank on Morning Musume because without it i woulda never known who morning musume was.

#14 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 10:02 PM

....Huh? What's meme?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme
http://en.wikipedia....i/Internet_meme
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#15 bulmasman

bulmasman

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:45 PM

I love how Yossie's in the background just laughing at the end lol

Posted Image

My Blog ^^ Kinda boring but still, may be worth a look

Bulmasman @ Hello-Online.org

#16 JaeCee

JaeCee

All your Risa are belong to JaeCee

• Senpai
  • 1147 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 02:15 AM

Ishikawa enjoyed it too. :drool:

I remember seeing this yeaaaars ago. Thing that came to my mind back then was 'damn they're hot'. Never thought about it again until after becoming a MoMusu fan, and lo and behold I ran into this vid again. I was like coooooool.
Posted Image

#17 Joukodos

Joukodos

Auditioning...

• Validating
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 06:52 PM

this was the first time i've seen this video...oh man.. pretty nasty prank, but you got to admit that it's really funny too :sob:

#18 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

I'm (the H!P) Card Captor

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:24 PM

i saw the video last year and two weeks ago i saw all the complete segment(20min)
i love Yossie! She's laughing all time and she's not scared by anything lol... ^_^
Ogawa Makoto - Risako Sugaya - Suzuki Kanon - Saki Shimizu - Fukuda Kanon - Maasa Sudo - Mai Hagiwara - Sengoku Minami - Umeda Erika - Karin Miyamoto Trading Buono, Berryz, MM and more cds for photocards

Posted Image

#19 JaeCee

JaeCee

All your Risa are belong to JaeCee

• Senpai
  • 1147 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:33 PM

Where'd you get the whole segment ? Been wondering where to get it for a while.
Posted Image

#20 Chasif

Chasif

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 04:29 PM

That episode used to be on a site but was put down. That clip is classic stuff, I swear.... that's the best Ring prank someone can pull.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users