• Please log in to reply
10240 replies to this topic

#6881 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:06 PM

Wait, I thought that "Watashi..." is a title for Wasamin's single, such title is tooooooooooooo long to be a title of pop song :lol:

...waiting for tracker's turn, yes... Too bad such event was in morning.

Posted Image

#6882 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:41 PM

More pictures:

Attached File  zakb_kohaku09.jpg   50.93K   22 downloads

http://www.scramble-...uhaku2011_1.htm

#6883 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:29 AM

Wait, I thought that "Watashi..." is a title for Wasamin's single, such title is tooooooooooooo long to be a title of pop song :lol:

Tsunku disagree lol

#6884 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:19 AM

:
Attached File  2011-12-21_00-43-08-1.jpg   25.51K   15 downloads
Please check out new 13thgen KKS member Mitsumune Kaoru
http://v.youku.com/v...MwOTc0MTg0.html
Attached File  2011-12-21_00-43-36.jpg   60.81K   20 downloads
Attached File  2011-12-21_00-46-36.jpg   59.58K   15 downloads
Attached File  2011-12-21_00-50-31.jpg   40.91K   14 downloads
Attached File  2011-12-21_00-47-50.jpg   41.73K   15 downloads
The date in the title of The video is the broadcast date, not the date when this event happened. The event she model in was the same event and venue DiVA was announced wayyyyyyy back in beginning of the year, like March I think. I was new to AKB then so I don't know much myself on it but she is the winner of this Modeling audition. Idk what relation it has to AKB though. But I heard from This source that she was sent to South Korea to learn to dance, Idk why. Then, I guess kuz she wanted to become an idol, or since the event she modeled in the video had connections with AKB(*cough* AkiP), she auditioned for AKB 13th gen KKS and passed.

She was at the 6th anniversary stage:
http://v.youku.com/v...MyNzEwMTY4.html

Attached File  2011-12-21_00-52-34.jpg   27.15K   16 downloads
And she did perform in a unit at the AKB Kouhaku, and wasn't put in a large group, but a 3 person unit.

And the ONLY new KKS to get an interview with the MCs and Captains of Team Red and White. Many Japanese fans on 2ch think she will be the next to get the "Yokohama Yui" push.

Fact I remember from my short term memory lol:
+She loves Asian Kung-Fu Generation and Maximum the Hormone. There were other facts I heard about her but I forgot, lol, sorry.

But in a nutshell, her interest does not match the typical AKB mold. She is not the stereotypical idol. And look at the gap in age between her and the rest of her gen class. She 18 by the way. And male wota predict(and fear) female wota will flood the AKB Theatre within a couple of months kuz of her predicted popularity, and masculine features since she is a KKS and will be in the theatre more often compared to another Ikemen member, someone like Miyazawa Sae. And u know tv shows and events etc. love to have a full female audience lolsz

If u want to know more, throughout this idol podcast NSK has, they mention her a lot. http://newschoolkaid...how/#more-89952

If u can read Japanese, check out the AKB Wikipedia: http://ja.m.wikipedi...ia.org/wiki/光宗薫
Note that she is the only 13th gen KKS to get an article on AKB Wikipedia, which this site is carefully catered by the Japanese AKB Otaku. So Its trustworthy.

More vids:
http://v.youku.com/v...MxMDI1NjMy.html
http://v.youku.com/v...MyNzEwMTY4.html

I trust all of my sources, so I'm confident in saying she is the KKS to look out for in 2012.
Attached File  zakb_kohaku13.jpg   26.59K   18 downloads
Also, don't be deceived by her profile pic on the official AKB site. Hers and a lot of official profile pics of members make them look less attractive lol.

#6885 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:25 AM

You forgot about her own article on Oricon:

http://www.oricon.co...c/2004959/full/

#6886 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:59 AM

Just watched their Kohaku stuff, I really hope they decide to put this on a dvd.

I think I would have voted for akagumi, my oshimen was a member and I like their stage unit songs were just a little better. My favorite being dakeshimeraretara.

Felt bad for Acchan too. With her voice she should have been able to really pull off that song.

Also liked how they had a lot of sub group songs in their.

^
^
She just might be the next big KKS push but there are still are a few that are good enough, imo, to be promoted:
I no particular order
Kawaei Rina, Kojima Natsuki, Iwata Karen

#6887 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:38 AM

GAHHH I can't stop thinking about how she looks similar to Mariko... >.<

I feel like I watched Ue kara Mariko's PV too much, but I know I'm not the only one who thinks there's a resemblance... XD

The fact that she is 18 is very interesting... I'm looking forward to seeing what management will do with her. =)

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#6888 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:54 AM

The top 6 senpai KKS I expect to get promoted next year but between the 12, and 13 gen members, by the atmosphere of 2ch, she will get promoted first. But I think she shouldn't personally. Have the fans anticipate. however, what's pissing me off, kuz she looks like Mariko, that ppl r saying she's is her replacement. Why replace Mariko with Kaoru, WHEN U CAN HAVE BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER AS A MODELING PACKAGE?! Idiots....

I want her on Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku asap!!!!!!

Once I finish re watching the AKB Kouhaku, I'm making a thread!!!
Is AKB New single thread up yet?

#6889 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:40 AM

LOL I don't want Mariko to graduate any time soon (even though she is definitely getting old for an idol...)

So I hope Kaoru is not her replacement.

But I would LOVE to see them perform together... It'd be pretty damn awesome. =D

But IF they're stupid enough to let ANYONE replace Mariko, physical image-wise, it would have to be Kaoru... lol ^^;

I swear, if I didn't know better... I'd think they were like, sisters or something. XD

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#6890 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:47 AM

http://www.hello-onl...e-kaoru-akb-rs/
Thread made

Holy crap, Mitsumune and Mariko-sama are the same height!! Freaky o_O

#6891 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:16 PM

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/22860-mitsumune-kaoru-akb-rs/
Thread made

Holy crap, Mitsumune and Mariko-sama are the same height!! Freaky o_O

HOLY... WHAT. WHAT. THAT'S SCARY.

I'm seriously scared now... >.<

VMAYe.png

#6892 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:24 PM

:lol: Jeez, guys. Don't make me resent this girl already by calling her the replacement or second coming of my oshimen. ^^; Mariko-sama is Mariko-sama and only Mariko-sama.

Hopefully Kaoru can win me over. Her liking Asian Kung-Fu Generation is a good start.

#6893 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:32 PM

LOL well even if WE don't say it, there are certainly people who will... ^^;

No doubt they have many similarities... XD Because of that, it would be interesting to see them together.

Mariko is my favorite non-French Kiss member (meaning she's my overall #4 in AKB) so I definitely don't want her to graduate or anything either... lol

Let's just hope 1- nothing happens to Mariko to have her leave, 2- Kaoru gets some decent attention and a nice push (especially because she's older than the other kenkyuusei), and 3- that people will like Kaoru for reasons other than being similar to Mariko.

I find her very interesting because of her age, for example. =)

VMAYe.png

#6894 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:40 PM

DO you think maybe, she's the first in a wave of new popular girls who will lead AKB in the future? I mean it has to happen sometime the current girls won't be in the group forever. Maybe this is part of the new direct we could experience in the future.

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#6895 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

I think it is definitely a possibility.

Most of the popular girls are already 20 or so, right? I don't know everything for sure but I know a bunch definitely are.

Some of them might be around for a while like Mayuyu... I'd think girls who are 18-19 and under will have to get a push sooner or later. Looks like they're pushing Suuchan a bit too. (She was in Noel no Yoru, so...)

Reinyan got a bigger feature in Ue kara Mariko's extended PV than even Mariko did... I wonder if they'll push her in the near future too. (She did great in it, so I would be happy to see more of her.)

Somehow I think it's hard to imagine AKB without girls like Acchan, Tomochin, Takamina, Kojiharu... I mean, basically for me, those four were the first ones I heard about from other people in the idol fandom as members of AKB. (I found out about others before them but as far as other people talking about them, those girls were probably among the first...) I KNOW they are all getting older, and I also know they're all pretty popular...

I hope they can stay doing so well, even when all the big shots are gone... >.< I guess since most of them are at least 20 now they gotta start pushing some younger girls, at least a little. XD

I think it'd be cool if Mariko stayed until she's like... 30. =P I dunno that was random but still. Mariko can stay until she's 30, and all the others can do the same. XD Well I mean, idols are usually preteen - early 20s for the most part... And uhh... SDN disbanding... >.<

TBH I am a little concerned but for now I don't want to worry too much. 20-23 or so is still not too old. But it's also not too early to get the younger/newer/fresher girls a decent following.

VMAYe.png

#6896 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:17 AM

^
ppl often bring up the front member's age, but i dont see them being graduated like a MM would when she turns 24. I predict Maeda Atsuko will be in akb for another 5-6 years honestly. akb is a different group. i would not be surprised to see a SDN member transfer to AKB (or back to AKB) or the young HKT after the mass graduation. If AkiP thinks a girl is still useful as a idol, then he will try to keep her around.

akb is suppose to change the image of the typical idol. so if we see a popular member like mariko in akb when shes 30 or 31, upcoming new fans wont think idols have to be young or the height of an idol potential is 16yrs.
new fresh members like lemon or team 4 or KKS may be in the group for 10-15 years! idol groups that are similar to sdn and dmm exist. not as popular but flourishing as 30+yrs idols.

whats great about AKB is that we have a variety of options of idols. So otaku of ALL types will flood into AKB fandom: young girl loving wota, middle age loving wota, full japanese loving wota, mixed race loving wota, overseas idol groups that sing japanese-type songs wota, girly loving wota, male looking wota, etc. etc. etc. ETC.!!!! THERES A LOT OF VARIETY!!!!!!

and as long as akip wants her, mariko is NOT leaving. shes only leaving when he wants her too, she made this clear many times, and i think akip doesnt think she of no use, so more MARIKO for us!!!

dont be worried, xin chun. your new idol love for AKB is in good hands. AkiP i trust.

DO you think maybe, she's the first in a wave of new popular girls who will lead AKB in the future? I mean it has to happen sometime the current girls won't be in the group forever. Maybe this is part of the new direct we could experience in the future.

im glad u point thAT out kuz most of the front girls didnt join the group to become idols but as a path to their true dreams. actress, model, editor of a magazine, etc.

she is somewhat inbetween: to become an akb idol and MAYBE use it to forward her dream of being a model or maybe she has a dream that has yet to be releaved?
i know of a few model in japan but dont follow them, but if they become akb idols, i will be very interested in them, for example.
im sure akip knows alot of ppl feel the same way. WE MAY SEE MORE ASPIRING PPL IN ENTERTAINMENT JOIN AN IDOL GROUP TO GRAB A NEW AUDIENCE AND FORWARD THEIR DREAMS. Look at Mariko, got herself a mag. Just image what AkiP can do for Kaoru =] WIN WIN SITUATION.

haha, in the NEAR FUTURE, we may see the likes of a 11 year old Ashida Mana in AKB. the current #1 Super Popular Child Star in Japan right now

:lol: Jeez, guys. Don't make me resent this girl already by calling her the replacement or second coming of my oshimen. ^^; Mariko-sama is Mariko-sama and only Mariko-sama.

Hopefully Kaoru can win me over. Her liking Asian Kung-Fu Generation is a good start.

eh? we NEVER do that to u! lolsz

idk if i said it here or in her Official Thread, but Kaoru&Mariko as a duo model package would be nice. or a ikemen package with miyazawa sae would be nice, or taking the unclaimed DANSO role.

(complicated. Sae can have the boyish ikemen character, but management can push Kaoru as the female-dressing-like-a-dude DANSO character. EXAMPLE; look at that hellpro time episode when Maasa and Risako go to akihabara and the guide is a DANSO. but i wouldnt like it, just dress up like it sometimes, kuz she has a feminine image in her modeling, idk im not management, i will stfo lol)

i love mariko and dont want to leave or be replace.....actually she cant be replaced =P, its Mariko lolsz

but yeah, shes awesome. she already got haters and pppl expiencing oshi feelings on japanese sites haha.....

but yeah, her offical thread, u guys. show her some love by continuing the convo there =]]]. i posted ALOTTTTTTTTTT of her pre akb pics. danso, maid cafe, salon model, lots of content

THE NEW SINGLE IS CALLED "GIVE ME FIVE?" ARE U SERIOUS?! HAHA

#6897 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:57 PM

A Kojima Haruna (KojiHaru) Calculator (こじはる電卓) is available for iOS:

http://itunes.apple....d486327803?mt=8 (350 Yen)
http://twitter.com/#!/ariyoshiakb/status/149890159389843457

:lol:

signature3.png

#6898 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:47 PM

People have been trying to predict who will take over from the front lot for ages and predicting the downfall from big names leaving. AKB already went through a few big name graduations before they became big and they survived but it's a mass big name grad that would be difficult.
Management has been hinting at Paruru or Miyu being the next frontgirl replacements really in my mind.

Reinyan was actually pushed back when akicha was first pushed and both were pushed about the same amount but akicha 'won' and went ahead whilst reinyan was left without anymore push.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#6899 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:42 AM

Well I just get a little nervous with "older" idols - even in AKB - because of SDN's mass grad coming up... >.<

About Reinyan and Akicha... I didn't know that but hey, you may have a point... TBH I'm happy about Akicha's push though. (Clearly you see I'm heavily biased in her favor... XD) But I think within some time, even just her won't be enough, I'm sure Reinyan caught the attention of a lot of people in their last single's PV. she caught my attention, anyway. =) So I wouldn't be too surprised if, sometime in the relatively near-ish (lol) future, she did get a bit of a push again.

Even if all the big shots do stay for a good few more years to come, they still can't stay forever... XD The oldest idols I follow closely are in their late 20s but still preserve youthful images... I know it's not impossible. But of course some girls might want to move on eventually. Get married, become mothers, do different things besides being an idol, etc. I KNOW many of them do have other dreams besides being idols. So they will move on when it's time... I hope that isn't too soon for the girls I'm beginning to like though.

I guess I'll just have to hope that Mariko (and thus all younger than her as well, meaning everyone, lol) doesn't graduate due to age... That, and I hope when it does come to that for anyone, they do push the younger girls... We should hope they don't have a downfall when the big shots all graduate. No matter if that is near or far in the future, it's inevitable, so I hope other girls will get the push soon.

VMAYe.png

#6900 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:34 AM

Reinyan was the very first member I could remember the name of back then when I started to get into AKB (it just had that ring to it that made it easy to remember for me :) ). Just mentioning this... :)

About those graduations of older members, personally I think from an objective point of view it would be the right time for Mariko to graduate. Right now she's at the very top and she can go with a BANG on a high note so to speak. That's the best graduation scenario any member can wish for, IMHO. I personally don't mind if she sticks around, of course. :good:

Anyway... now imagine what would happen if she loses more places in the next election (if there's another one and AkiP doesn't go entirely different ways ;) ) and she would graduate then.. this would look bad somehow, no? :blink:

What I don't expect is that many top members graduate all at once now. But I can see at least one of the top members graduating for continuing her career on her own. What I also could see is that the 4 DiVA members get divided from the main group to concentrate on DiVA in an EXILE-style way with the new non-AKB48 members they got there. Graduations are part of AKB48's concept... I don't mind (I had my oshimen graduation already... so I don't fear anything in this regard anymore. The worst is past me. :) )

But honestly, I'm rater surprised we had so little graduations this year.

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users