• Please log in to reply
10240 replies to this topic

#101 yopparai WALTZ

yopparai WALTZ

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 04:56 AM

AKB48 is, in all honesty, one of my guilty pleasures. >_<; I like cutesy pop like this, although I'm not quite sure 'cutesy' is really a good word to describe their music when you look at some of their singles' lyrical content. I must say though, those albums they released recently were a huge disappointment! Most songs were weak and uninteresting...

#102 Kazearashi

Kazearashi

Wandering around Akihabara...

• Senpai
  • 2229 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 02:19 PM

I must say though, those albums they released recently were a huge disappointment! Most songs were weak and uninteresting...

:good: :GGRR: :GGRR:

:o I must say though, you're not listening enough..... :blush:

as for me I love the albums, especially Team A 3rd Stage..... <3

Posted Image
Visit my blog: Kazenomise

#103 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 04:29 PM

I must say though, those albums they released recently were a huge disappointment! Most songs were weak and uninteresting...

:good: :GGRR: :GGRR:

:o I must say though, you're not listening enough..... :blush:

as for me I love the albums, especially Team A 3rd Stage..... <3

That's my favorite too. A3! Especially tracks 9, 11, 12, and 14. Listened to that on the drive into work today.

When you watch the Morning Musume concerts and PV's, they are Cute and Sexy. When you watch Hello! Morning or the Making of the PV's, the MM members are Cute and Sexy.

When you watch the AKB48 concerts and PV's, they are Cool. When you watch the AKB48 Story, Making of the PV's, etc. the AKB48 members are Sweet.

Morning Musume = Cute & Sexy
AKB48 = Cool & Sweet

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#104 Kazearashi

Kazearashi

• Senpai
  • 2229 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:13 PM

That's my favorite too. A3! Especially tracks 9, 11, 12, and 14. Listened to that on the drive into work today.

Ahhhh! Yay for Team A Stage 3!!

9 - Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru - Definitely my fav song!!!!! from AKB48 since I heard it from the single
11 - Koike - MARIRIN!!!! I love her voice here.... Especially her talking line.... :GGRR:
12 - Tsuki no Katachi - Love this one too!!
14 - Medley - The medley is a pretty good combination of the songs... :D

My fav out of my fav album........ Err hard to choose... XD

- Tsukimiso!! I love this one, <3 it made me full of energy.... :good:
- Warning!! OMG I love this one as well, the finger gun thing is awesome (if you saw the stage performance)!!! >__< warning... warning... warning...
- Tanjoubi no Yoru! This song is just so sweeeeee~~TTT!! XD I think I'm gonna sing this on my friend birthday party LOL :GGRR:
- Bird!!!!!! WOW I love this awesome performance in the stage!!! Takamina is really a good singer! :D And I love maririn and hana too.... :o
- Nage KISSU de Uchi Otose!!! OMG *faints* :blush: This song is definitely cute!!! >__< I love this song so much..... XD XD
- Shinkiro! Love Kojiharu and Rina here! XD Their voice fits the song! XD
- Rider! A cheerful song! XD
- Natsu ga Icchatta! Another cheerfuk song~! :)
- Dareka no Tameni! The main song of the stage! Love it too~
- Namida Uri no Shoujo! Gotta love the rap part!!!! <3 <3 Love this song too!!! >__<

In conclusion.... All is my favourite LOL!

Morning Musume = Cute & Sexy
AKB48 = Cool & Sweet

Morning Musume + AKB48 FTW >__< I love both group now... I love morning musume and AKB48 firstly because of their songs... Secondly, i'm sure everbody knows.... They're cute! <3

PS: I posted too much emoticons LOL I tried it a few times to delete some emoticons but I need them to express my emotion! LOL....

Posted Image

#105 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:15 PM

If Kojiharu isn't cute then I don't know what I'll do. :good:

But yes I agree that there's a difference between Morning Musume and AKB. When talking about the albums, I wouldn't say the songs are particulary bad, the mixing might not be the best, not really justifying the quality of the songs. Then if I'd make a awsome/good ratio on Sexy8 or Rainbow 7 compared with AKB's album I'd definitly say they're pretty equal.

AKB is different, yes, but nevertheless they're just as awsome in their own way. :blush:

#106 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 06:24 PM

Would anyone please tell me what website I could go to to find AKB stuff? I don't mean like, cds and stuff, like things I can download before I buy? I search and search but all I can ever find is the perverted pedo-bait, and I know there's more to these girls than just that.

#107 Kazearashi

Kazearashi

• Senpai
  • 2229 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 06:40 PM

^ check your PM gaijin_mmlove :lol:

Anyway any thoughts in the next coming single..... "BINGO!!" ?? ^_^

Posted Image

#108 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 06:43 PM

Would anyone please tell me what website I could go to to find AKB stuff? I don't mean like, cds and stuff, like things I can download before I buy? I search and search but all I can ever find is the perverted pedo-bait, and I know there's more to these girls than just that.

Hey! That's a reminder...

Thanks XxUchihaItachixX for seeding so much good AKB48 stuff at "JPS".

Thanks Morning Planet for seeding so much good AKB48 here at H!O.

ym.jpg

#109 riceball

riceball

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 08:50 PM

My fav out of my fav album........ Err hard to choose... XD
- Bird!!!!!! WOW I love this awesome performance in the stage!!! Takamina is really a good singer! :P And I love maririn and hana too.... :P

not hana...that's maimai (Ohshima Mai) :lol:
makistar desu
Posted Image

#110 Kazearashi

Kazearashi

• Senpai
  • 2229 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:37 AM

not hana...that's maimai (Ohshima Mai) ;)

Ah, I must be blind..... :lol:

Gomen nasai (_ _)

I need to study more..... *open up AKB48 site*

Posted Image

#111 riceball

riceball

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:09 PM

Haru no Chotto dake Zenkoku Tour - Madamada Daze AKB48 in Tokyo Kosei Nenkin Kaikan DVD
「春のちょっとだけ全国ツアー~まだまだだぜ AKB48!~」in 東京厚生年金会館 DVD

Release date: 7/18/2007 :lol:
Price: 5800yen (US$ 47.36/ 6090yen Tax incl.)

初回盤: トレーディングカード(1種のみ封入)
Bonus Extra (included while First Press is still available): a trading card

CD JAPAN
http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=DFBL-7102

Neowing
http://www.neowing.c...l?KEY=DFBL-7102

Description
Live DVD release from AKB48 features footage of the group's performance at the Tokyo Kosei Nenkin Kaikan during their first Japan tour. Includes the main concert, road movie about the tour, and more. The scale's been upped since their first performance last October, so you owe it to yourself to check it out.

内容 :
2007年3月9日から全国4会場全6公演でおこなわれたAKB48のファーストコンサートツアー『春のちょっとだけ全国ツアー~まだまだだぜAKB48!~』in東京厚生年金会館の模様がぎっしり詰まったコンサートDVDがいよいよリリース!! コンサート本編はもちろんのこと、各会場間を移動する貴重なロードムービーほかも収録。2006年10月におこなったファーストコンサート「会いたかった~柱はないぜ!~」からさらにスケールを増し磨きのかかったステージパフォーマンスは要チェック!!
makistar desu
Posted Image

#112 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 04:19 AM

I've known of AKB48 since last fall, but I've only started listening to them recently. For me, Erena and Atsuko are my favorites. XD

Only a few songs of theirs I've heard: Skirts Hirari, Aitakatta, Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru, and Keibetsu Shiteita Aijo.

The choruses are really catchy on all of them! Keibetsu Shiteita Aijo is my personal favorite. (Because I love the PV. So sad!)

On another note, is it just me, or is Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru's theme, a little. . . mature? :good:
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#113 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:25 AM

Hi Kishimoto Erika! Say... why no torrent activity? There's a lot of good AKB48 samples and TV performances to check out.

What do you guys think about Chapter 11 of the AKB48 48 Minute Special? You know, the live version of Seifuku. This is probably the hottest ever seen since the Morning Musume's Spring 2006 version of the Manpower. Good Grief this sizzles. Especially after 10 chapters of fun, playful, and cuteness.

ym.jpg

#114 xyish

xyish

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:56 PM

I was disappointed by the albums, but hey, I liked the songs. It was the quality of the recordings that really killed me.

- Tanjoubi no Yoru! This song is just so sweeeeee~~TTT!! :unsure: I think I'm gonna sing this on my friend birthday party LOL :o

Tanjoubi no yoru isn't the best birthday song ever. Not the right thread, but YUI's 'Happy Birthday to You You' is much cooler. Don't even go into Otsuka's 'Birthday Song', I hated that.

Obviously someone hasn't been looking hard enough. Then again, I wasn't looking hard enough (or at least I think I was, but I still couldn't find it) for that picture. Kind enough to explain again? A circled image may help LOL.

I've known of AKB48 since last fall, but I've only started listening to them recently. For me, Erena and Atsuko are my favorites. XD

Only a few songs of theirs I've heard: Skirts Hirari, Aitakatta, Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru, and Keibetsu Shiteita Aijo.

The choruses are really catchy on all of them! Keibetsu Shiteita Aijo is my personal favorite. (Because I love the PV. So sad!)

On another note, is it just me, or is Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru's theme, a little. . . mature? :whistle:

Go you! Those are my favourites of Team A and K!

I'm not sure about the choruses being really catchy on ALL of them. Aitakatta became a little annoying after a while, though that was the song that killed all my efforts of resisting the group.

Mature? If you look at some of their lyrics, they really have quite a few songs with rather mature lyrics. The PV's theme wasn't the best depiction of the song's meaning, but it was really really cool. It's like their best PV ever.
Posted Image

#115 riceball

riceball

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:52 PM

What do you guys think about Chapter 11 of the AKB48 48 Minute Special? You know, the live version of Seifuku. This is probably the hottest ever seen since the Morning Musume's Spring 2006 version of the Manpower. Good Grief this sizzles. Especially after 10 chapters of fun, playful, and cuteness.

Concert version of Seifuku from 48 minutes special was THE SONG that got me hooked on AKB48. My friend sent me the clip and I'm sold!.....it's been a month and...let me count....5 days!
I've bought most of their DVDs, PBs, CDs (damn, I'm broke!! :o )

There's something special about the concert version, I can't explain it ......it could be the purple hue, the dance, Takamina's mop hairdo, the full moon or I was on too much crack :whistle: it was such a nice performance XD I play the clip everyday, it's my daily bread. :unsure:
makistar desu
Posted Image

#116 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:15 AM

Concert version of Seifuku from 48 minutes special was THE SONG that got me hooked on AKB48. My friend sent me the clip and I'm sold!.....it's been a month and...let me count....5 days!
I've bought most of their DVDs, PBs, CDs (damn, I'm broke!! :) )

There's something special about the concert version, I can't explain it ......it could be the purple hue, the dance, Takamina's mop hairdo, the full moon or I was on too much crack :) it was such a nice performance <3 I play the clip everyday, it's my daily bread. ;)

Great post. And yeah, I can't explain it either. There's something about this particular version that's just too good. If the July DVD is half as good.... look out!

ym.jpg

#117 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 03:06 AM

Lol, XxUchihaItachixX, sorry~! I'll upload a circled image soon--I could be wrong though...it just looks like she's a little cold though, if you know what I mean.

Here you go: (I hope I'm wrong...)

Okay! I deleted it because I don't want to get in trouble...

#118 Kazearashi

Kazearashi

• Senpai
  • 2229 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:06 PM

Tanjoubi no yoru isn't the best birthday song ever. Not the right thread, but YUI's 'Happy Birthday to You You' is much cooler. Don't even go into Otsuka's 'Birthday Song', I hated that.

I didn't say it's the best song for birthday... I just said it's a sweet song to sing on someone birthday.... ;)

Posted Image

#119 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:44 PM

I've got a little question for you AKB48 gurus. :huh:

I have enough money to purchase two album CDs. I want one from Team A and one from Team K.

So. . . one from this selection:
Team A 1st Stage
Team A 2nd Stage
Team A 3rd Stage

And one from this:
Team K 1st Stage
Team K 2nd Stage
Team K 3rd Stage

Any suggestions on which ones are best?

:( Please and thank you!

Also, does anyone know if Team B has released an album? <_<

EDIT: Does anyone know of an AKB48 site with lots of pictures? :D
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#120 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 09:44 PM

I've got a little question for you AKB48 gurus. :(

I have enough money to purchase two album CDs. I want one from Team A and one from Team K.

Team A 1st Stage
Team A 2nd Stage
Team A 3rd Stage

Team K 1st Stage
Team K 2nd Stage
Team K 3rd Stage

Those two, just to begin with. Then you'll se you just cannot stop! (BTW, A1 and K1 include the same songs sung by different girls)

Also, does anyone know if Team B has released an album? :wacko:

Not yet. Their first album will, apparently, be their version of K2.

EDIT: Does anyone know of an AKB48 site with lots of pictures? :P

Check your PM box!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users