https://www.akb48asiafes.com/

#10162 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:15 AM

Introduction for the Asia Festival in Bankok

I would seriously love the Dress like AKB photo booth :D Now I really wish I could go lol

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#10163 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 04:32 PM

Some wild news dropped earlier: Takahashi Juri is graduating from AKB48.... to join Woollim Entertainment. She apparently got scouted and finalized her contract in February. She's going to debut in a girl group with the company soon. 

https://www.soompi.c...m-entertainment

I wasn't expecting it, but she was a fan favorite on Produce 48. I hope it goes well for her. : )

#10164 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:21 PM

^Wow that IS shocking!  Could this be possible fallout of not being selected for Soukantoku?  I do think she really likes Korea though and felt her time in 48G was over.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#10165 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 10:21 PM

She's been into Kpop for awhile and she knows some Korean. She did very well in Produce48 coming in 16th place, with a stable Korean fanbase. It looks like the Korean response to this is positive. Her Japanese fans though....

I'm still proud of her. Taking the risk to join the kpop industry.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#10166 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 04:22 PM

Some news broke out last night. Former AKB48 member and Produce 48 contestant, Takeuchi Miyu was signed onto Mystic Entertainment!

https://www.soompi.c...c-entertainment

Another I wasn't expecting. I wonder if we'll see more of the former contestants get scouted by Korean entertainment companies?

#10167 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:57 PM

so apparently the SSK is also cancelled this year... lots of changes coming it seems.

#10168 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 09:41 PM

I'm actually a little relieved.

NGT case aside, the majority of NMB should be happy. Also, as an international fan, it's hard getting the cd's to come in decent time. Very expensive even to get 3 or 4 cd's.....

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#10169 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 09:51 PM

New website for 48G news: https://www.48circle.com/

You need an account, though. It's in multiple languages! I first saw it on DEL48's instagram

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#10170 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:51 AM

Could someone please tell me this girls name? She's very pretty  <3

islzh8l.jpg

Thanks in advance!

#10171 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 05:22 AM

Nagao Mariya^

#10172 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:00 PM

I thought that was her lol I didn't recognize the outfit as to determine the music video so I was afraid to post her name, for fear I was wrong.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#10173 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:59 AM

Thanks! ^-^

#10174 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:41 AM

ahh i'm a new akb fan and i have a small collection of their discography but i feel like i'm missing out on a lot of good stuff, anyone have some recommendations? like, for fan favorites or your favorites, iconic ones, anything really! i just want to listen to more akb but i don't know what to listen to next haha. any recs are appreciated!

here's the singles i've listened to:

• river
  • heavy rotation
  • give me five
  • uza
  • jabaja
  • no way man
  • teacher teacher
  • sustainable

(p.s., i've also heard some individual songs like aitakatta/flying get/beginner/more but not the whole singles so i didn't include them lol)

#10175 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 06:06 AM

^If you go on stage48's wiki you can see every AKB single released! Also their youtube account has most of their singles MV's on it too! 

My personal favorites are Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai, Iiwake Maybe, Pioneer, Shoujotachi yo, Oogoe Diamond, Kaze wa Fuiteiru, Team B Shonichi, Team B Oshi, and Juuryoku Sympathy! 

https://www.youtube....h?v=ELxF6G5eoJM

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#10176 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 07:32 AM

ooh i've been on stage48 a few times and it's a really helpful resource, i'll definitely use it to explore more akb singles ^^

i just watched the video you linked, and i really liked the song! it's very cute and chill ^_^ i'll also listen to all of those releases, thanks for the suggestions!

#10177 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 11:42 PM

^ I would also recommend you give a try to stage songs, not only singles, because they're more diversified and innovating.

Personnal favorites include

Matenrou no Kyori (A6)

Stand Up (K4)

Theater no Megami (B5)

RUN RUN RUN (Himawari 1)

And if you feel like trying out sister groups, then the whole NMB48 N3 "Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru" and SKE48 S2 "Te wo Tsunaginagara" are gold.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#10178 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 01:42 AM

new profile pics for 2020 are out!!! https://www.akb48.co.jp/about/members/

ofc i immediately looked for my faves, nacchan looks stunning as always and yuiyui and zukki are adorable!!! lol it actually took me a sec to recognize zukki, i never see her with that hairstyle. i think these were taken before the pandemic bc her hair is short now but it's long in her profile

#10179 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 01:05 AM

juurokkies are slaying in these pics. 

^ This became Zukki's typical hairstyle. The side pony fitted her so well though. Still,  long hair is better than her current short one...

Nana looks super cute.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#10180 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 01:39 AM

i prefer her short hair tbh, it's really cute!!! shes always adorable tho hehe

and i didn't mention but iriyama anna looks really cool! i like her hair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users