• Please log in to reply
10240 replies to this topic

#10141 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:07 PM

Didn't know where to post that, but i need some advices.

I'm trying to found more AKB (or any sub group/rival groups) songs i like. So far, here's the song i love the most :

Seifuku Ga Jama O Suru, Skirt Hirari, Taboo No Iro, Papa Wa Kirai, Keibetsu Shite Ita Aijou, Namida Uri No Shoujo, Abata Mo Ekubo Mo Fuku Wa Michi, Tenshi Wa Doko Ni Iru Ga, Never Give Up Wa Shinai, Heavy Rotation, Kinjiraretai Futari, Cinderella Wa (forgot the rest of the title), Mr. Kiss Man and Halloween Night.

A lot of them have a cool/sad vibe (not sure if it's the right term, but i think you know what i mean) but are still catchy.

And i heard the JKT48 version of Namida Uri No Shoujo and Seifuku Ga Jama O Suru, is it from a singler or an album or it's just a concert song ?

Here are the cool 48G songs I have on my phone, sorted alphabetically (I have more on my PC, but its not near me this weekend):

Minus those you listed, * are those that imo are most similar to the dark concept you look for (altho I think you should check all and decide yourself), minus the more idolish songs that I can list as well if you want

Spoiler

#10142 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:15 PM

^ RIP the practice of AkiP making original stage songs at a surplus. Those songs sounded like nothing I've ever heard before back then, so great

Posted Image

#10143 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 10:54 AM

Thanks a lot ^^ I'm gonna try to listen some of them later today ^^

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#10144 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:13 AM

Dunno where to post this .. so I just wonder generally ..
Seem AKB48 chara ani stop taking foreign issued credit cards
So that means we can no longer bid and pay for theater version for events ..

I wonder if AKB48 is really trying to move away from their foreign fans ..

#10145 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:58 PM

Amex works fine.

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#10146 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 03:13 AM

Cool .. problem solved .. its great that they only accept a card which only have like 7% of the world credit card market share .. XD
So its obvious I do not have Amex and I don't know anyone who has XD
2015_Purchase_Transactions_on_Global_Car

It just look like they are trying to get us to consume their international versions and international affiliation groups product to me :)

#10147 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:17 PM

It's a shitty move on their part for sure.

#10148 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 12:58 AM

One of the chosen girls from the third Draft Kaigi has left: Kitagawa Yuri

source: AKB48 theater manager Hosoi Takahiro's tweet

Sad to know that... Is there a reason why she left? 

#10149 Ottonumbers

Ottonumbers

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 03:55 AM

So I've slowly been getting into the 48 groups, and I have been wondering this for a while now, what is the difference between a regular member and a draft member? Or is there none at all and its jsut a different title for members?

#10150 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 06:45 PM

So I've slowly been getting into the 48 groups, and I have been wondering this for a while now, what is the difference between a regular member and a draft member? Or is there none at all and its jsut a different title for members?

Draft members get chosen by other members themselves. Each group's teams "draft" members at a showcase and then one groups wins the member.

The member then is a trainee bound to a Team waiting to be promoted and become full member.

#10151 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:18 AM

^To add to that, after the drafted girls are bound to a team, they can either join that team when they're finally promoted, or they might get put into another team that didn't even draft them (this may happen during a shuffle for example). Teams don't matter so much anymore though since they're always shuffling now. Once a drafted girl is promoted they're exactly the same status as a promoted girl who joined the group with a generation. 

Since the draftees aren't exactly an official generation, a lot of the girls get lumped into "generational events" with the generation closest to the drafted girls debut date, for example, the 1st gen draftees were often lumped alongside 15th gen so many people assumed the 1st gen girls were also 15th gen members lol. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#10152 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 06:04 PM

From Jak Japan Matsuri held in Indonesia, there is a temporary exchange between AKB48 and JKT48.

Kawamoto Saya will be a temporary member of JKT, Team T, and Stephanie Pricilla Indarto Putri will be a temporary member of AKB for a month (15 September to 15 October).

Both girls will be ambassadors for the 60th anniversary of Japan/Indonesia diplomatic relations.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#10153 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 10:38 AM

I dunno if this is the right place to post ..
But since I post AKB48 chara ani stop taking foreign issued credit cards here ..
I want to check if its true that even the AKB48 group online shop also stop taking foreign issued credit cards..
As it seem so when my friend try to order something ..
So much for international relations .. lol

#10154 minae_nayuki

minae_nayuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 02:12 AM

From Jak Japan Matsuri held in Indonesia, there is a temporary exchange between AKB48 and JKT48.

Kawamoto Saya will be a temporary member of JKT, Team T, and Stephanie Pricilla Indarto Putri will be a temporary member of AKB for a month (15 September to 15 October).

Both girls will be ambassadors for the 60th anniversary of Japan/Indonesia diplomatic relations.

Sayaya is doing great here, she participate in some of JKT event like Athletic meet event, Handshake event, doing some TV talk show and even going to Balikpapan city for JKT48's Circus event 

im hoping they extend the 1 month time............

#10155 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:00 AM

Okawa Rio (Team 4) announced graduation. Stating academic reasons. Last handshake November 25th. Last stage to be determined.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#10156 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 08:54 AM

Hi, does anyone know the name of this girl on the left? Thanks in advance!

83d6ae94ly1fp98m4oyz7j20k00e9td8.jpg

#10157 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 09:38 PM

Mori Anna.

#10158 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:01 PM

Thanks Krusha :)

#10159 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 06:29 PM

AKB48 13th Anniversary Show @ AKB theater

First Half Begins at 13:00pm JST (1pm JST)
Second Half Begins at 17:30pm JST (5:30pm JST)

(Courtesy of stage48)

First Half Show:

Spoiler

Second Half Show

Spoiler

tl;dr - they sang all A-side singles ^^;

Announcements:

TDC Concerts
January 12th: Team A (Day), Team K (Night)
January 13th: KKS (Morning), Team B (Day), Team 4 (Night)
January 14th: Team 8 (Cuties , Foxies, Everybody)
January 15th: Murayama Yuiri Solo Concert
January 16th: Yahagi Moeka Solo Concert
January 17th: Okabe Rin Solo Concert

**Yokoyama Yui announces that Mukaichi Mion will become next Soukantoku.**

Member Promotions
Yamane Suzuha (Team A)
Nagatomo Ayami and Yahagi Moeka (Team K)
Omori Maho (Team B )
Tada Kyoka (Team 4)

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#10160 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 08:39 AM

Happy to see Moeka in team K finally (despite not having a theater performance yet lol...) but even more excited and happy to see Mion as the 3rd Soutantoku!!! 

It's funny how everyone said Naachan would be the leader and Mion the ace of future 48G, but it seems like it's the other way round! 

As excited as I am, it does make me sad to know that Yuihan is literally actively preparing her graduation, so i'm expecting that announcement anytime from now and 2019.. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users