• Please log in to reply
10240 replies to this topic

#10001 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:33 PM

My baby ;_; gogo Shiichan! So glad she ranked! Glad the out of town club bond is still alive <3 Was great seeing the other members so happy for her.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#10002 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:02 PM

Top 16 were announced:
Yamamoto Sayaka
Sashihara Rino
Shimazaki Haruka
Watanabe Mayu
Miyawaki Sakura
Yoshida Akari
Kojima Haruna
Yokoyama Yui
Kashiwagi Yuki
Ichikawa Miori
Matsui Jurina
Oya Shizuka
Suda Akari
Kitahara Rie
Shiroma Miru
Minegishi Minami

LEMON QUEEN AT 10!

#10003 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:20 PM

Shiichan at 12 and Akari 6(along with the already mentioned Lemon at 10) proving that fanbases outside the core wota fanbase do matter! Shiichan and Miorin are known from variety tv(even if Lemon hasn't appeared much recently she must be remembered) and Akari has her youtube channel. Jurina at only 11... Here's the full list which includes the numbers http://www.nhk.or.jp...pic_161231.html First was way above 2 and 2 was waaaaay above 3.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#10004 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:47 PM

The reveal and the performance at NHK Kouhaku - AKB48 medley

https://vid.me/Ym8D

#10005 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 08:41 PM

Based on Sayaka's win tonight, my prediction for her next year will be that she decides to participate in the elections one last time, nmb pushes the new gen girls immensely in preparation for sayaka's grad announcement, sayanee will announce her graduation during/around ssk time where she will place 2nd, then she'll graduate during nmb's anniversary live. 

lol, i'm still surprised that she won. I knew she would be top 5, but i honestly didn't think she would win. I'm so happy for her  :sob:  <3

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#10006 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:32 PM

^And boom, my prediction starts to come true lol 

Sayanee announced that she will be participating in the elections this year. Reason being that she doesn't want to be known as the girl who could only get #1 in dream Kouhaku (she wants to see if she can get 1st in SSK too), and she became confident enough in her popularity to get her to that rank (in 2015 when she ranked 6th again, after always ranking up in previous years, she lost faith in being able to crack the top 3). 

http://www.nikkanspo...ws/1759519.html

http://akb48daily.bl...-entry-761.html

With Sayanee, that's now three people who said they weren't going to participate this year, who have later decided to do so (Sasshi, Yukirin and Sayanee). Looks like Jurina and Sakura won't be getting first place lol 

#10007 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

Sigh... doesn't Sayanee understand that Osaka fans dont powervote on ssk? That's the whole reason why NMB hasn't been doing that well on ssk. She will only end up disappointed when Sashi and MaYuki sit at Top 3, Jurina gets #4 and has to fight for #5 with Sakura.

#10008 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:30 PM

^Yukirun wasn't in the top 3 last year btw (she was 5th, sayanee 4th, sakura 6th)

#10009 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:35 PM

^ Yes, because she had a solo tour and her fans prefered to go there instead of saving more for voting.

#10010 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:38 AM

^also because of her scandal, which had an affect on how many fans supported her throughout the rest of the year. also note where she ranked in the kouhaku dream senbatsu vote, a vote that had nothing to do with money and more about public recognition and popularity. she lost quite a few fans. at the end of the day, it's safe to say that sayanee and jurina are good contenders for 2nd and 3rd place now, and they can both beat yukirin again if their fans try hard enough to gather at least 120k votes. 

#10011 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:44 AM

Yukirin ranked 9, but Jurina ranked 11 despite being 3rd in ssk. Also Yukirin's Chinese fans dont care much about the scandal and they are a big percent of the voters for ssk. Plus, if Mayu participates Im sure that she will get 2nd position at least.

Kouhaku senbatsu is an accurate look on popularity, but it doesnt reflect ssk that much.

#10012 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:08 AM

Thanks! ^-^

#10013 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:26 AM

Ota Aika.

Internet killed common sense.

#10014 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:43 AM

Thanks heaps Amoz!! :chuu:

#10015 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:37 PM

Kouhaku senbatsu is an accurate look on popularity, but it doesnt reflect ssk that much.

hmm.. ??

I thought it is tag to device ..so the more device you can get your hands on the more votes ..
and also I heard someone manage to hack it and was teaching others how to do it and was able to make multiple votes on PC..
Overseas fans could also vote by using VPN which I got no idea what it is .. lol ..
In all .. its more on the fun side .. the security ain't remotely as tight as SSK ..
They don't make any money from it and fans don't spend any money on it ..
Furthermore .. a fan can use a bunch of none-fans friends and relatives device to vote .. so how accurate can it be on popularity?

#10016 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:14 AM

Coming of Age Ceremony

There's more from others but I'm too lazy to post all of them at the moment lol

Momoka for the win!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#10017 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 03:09 AM

Sweet babies <3

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#10018 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 03:19 AM

They look so awkward and they sing so badly lmao. It's cute. Lots of people said this concert reminded them of the the original AKB and the first concert, and i can see that here tbh. Very green but they have so much potential  ^-^

edit: there has been lots of solo, team 8 only, and generation only concerts in akb lately, is there a reason for this or is it just something management thought would be cool to try out?

#10019 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 03:29 AM

I love watching idols when they are super new like this, nervous, awkward, and everything. It's awesome, and the idea that idols must be super-polished in order to be presented on the big stage is quite flawed. Seeing idols who are new develop is quite fun. :)

#10020 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 03:51 AM

And of course, they are trainees. Having a concert like this brings individual members in a new spot light. Gets them used to a concert venue and more than the theater feel. The off key singing and the hand on chest trying to catch breath are still so meaningful. I have high hopes for 16th gen ^_^

That snippet of Bird was a nice performance.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users