10240 replies to this topic

#61 Kazearashi

Kazearashi

Wandering around Akihabara...

• Senpai
  • 2229 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 08:30 AM

woot, that PB is surely awesome... XD

anyway this site got a few pics of Hiichan when she was in Feam..
http://blog.livedoor...at_1332084.html
but according to the Feam official site, they just debuted not so long ago...
http://www.good-staff.net/feam/
but on their first DVD release there's Hiichan there... >_<
http://www.good-staff.net/release.html

:w00t: :wub: Now I'm curious...

Posted Image
Visit my blog: Kazenomise

#62 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 08:36 AM

woot, that PB is surely awesome... XD

anyway this site got a few pics of Hiichan when she was in Feam..
http://blog.livedoor...at_1332084.html
but according to the Feam official site, they just debuted not so long ago...
http://www.good-staff.net/feam/
but on their first DVD release there's Hiichan there... >_<
http://www.good-staff.net/release.html

:w00t: :wub: Now I'm curious...

Wow! Took a look at all the links and she definitely is Genki+ !!!!

Took a look at the schedule too. Even though Hitomi is no longer in Feam. 3000 Yen is much cheaper than MM. But it's still 50% more than an AKB48 ticket.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#63 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 09:08 AM

A few more J&C scans ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ym.jpg

#64 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 11:48 AM

Here's a few more scans for Haruna and Mariko fans (from the Jump & Cry photobook).

http://www.picoodle....n4m_35f779f.jpg
http://www.picoodle....n5m_f242162.jpg

Naaaw! Haruna! XD

Maybe it's time to spend some one, get the J&C PB just for Haruna and Mai XD and that starter kit if I can get my hands on it, or some of the albums. Thanks for the scans buddy... teaser. :blush:

Posted Image

∙ My Eri tattoo ∙

#65 firefly

firefly

1st gen member

• Shinmem
  • 540 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:16 PM

Heh... there's enough AKB48 for everyone to at least like some of it.

hehe, loved what u said here, eye2 :blush: does that mean no one would object if "take" Mayuyu then? :lol:
Posted Image
Mame-hime ~ perfecto mundo! sugar, spice & everything nice!!!

#66 Hippygirl

Hippygirl

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 05:22 PM

OH!! I Love AKB48 very much . They so cute . :blush:

#67 riceball

riceball

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:33 AM

Posted Image :w00t:
makistar desu
Posted Image

#68 Kazearashi

Kazearashi

Wandering around Akihabara...

• Senpai
  • 2229 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 05:37 AM

^ love that.. :lol:

and this one from J&C
Posted Image
:w00t:

Posted Image
Visit my blog: Kazenomise

#69 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 07:56 PM

hehe, loved what u said here, eye2 XD does that mean no one would object if "take" Mayuyu then? XD

You know, when first watching the K Team they seemed spooky. Like zombies or some undead dead creatures. :lol: So Team K was never watched again. I mean... how could they compare to Acchan, Tomochin, Minami, Rina-chan, Mariko, Haruna, Hitomi, Kayano, etc. from Team A ...? But a search was done on your Mayuyu and she's pretty cute. Might have to give Team K another chance. XD

ym.jpg

#70 riceball

riceball

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:19 PM

Team K members are weaker than Team A but few are considered "aces" in the team - Yuko, Sayaka, Sae.
I admit I watch mostly Team A's stages because my 2 most favorites are in this team :drool: but also their songs are so much better. I wish they do more TV promotions.
makistar desu
Posted Image

#71 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:40 PM

^ love that.. :wub:

and this one from J&C
Posted Image
:drool:

I hope I'm looking at that picture too hard and I don't really see what I think I see...
It DEFINETELY can't be what I think. I'm too paranoid is all. Wa~y to paranoid. Even I doubt that I think I see that but still...some mysterious spots there.

On another note, it's nice to see the AKB thread so active!

#72 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:01 AM

^ love that.. :wub:

and this one from J&C
Posted Image
:drool:

I hope I'm looking at that picture too hard and I don't really see what I think I see...
It DEFINETELY can't be what I think. I'm too paranoid is all. Wa~y to paranoid. Even I doubt that I think I see that but still...some mysterious spots there.

Are you implying that someone already "messed up" thier photobook with your "mysterious spots" remark? :o

ym.jpg

#73 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:25 AM

^ love that.. XD

and this one from J&C
Posted Image
:wub:

Are you implying that someone already "messed up" thier photobook with your "mysterious spots" remark? :o

No, but it just looks like you can see something through one of the girl's sides of the t-shirt. I don't know her name, just that she's to the left of the picture (our left if you're looking at it from the computer screen). I hope that's not what I see :drool:
Maybe it's a photoshopped picture? I don't know, but if you click on it, I think you might see it, too.

#74 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:29 AM

No, but it just looks like you can see something through one of the girl's sides of the t-shirt. I don't know her name, just that she's to the left of the picture (our left if you're looking at it from the computer screen). I hope that's not what I see :drool:
Maybe it's a photoshopped picture? I don't know, but if you click on it, I think you might see it, too.

Wow! Good eye! Pretty sure that is what you are seeing.

Will post some other pics from J&C tonight that you you might like. Interestingly, this PB opens in Western style. The last page is something else. There's also another "big sweater" picture that's kind of cute. :wub:

ym.jpg

#75 firefly

firefly

1st gen member

• Shinmem
  • 540 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:48 AM

hehe, loved what u said here, eye2 :wub: does that mean no one would object if "take" Mayuyu then? XD

You know, when first watching the K Team they seemed spooky. Like zombies or some undead dead creatures. :drool: So Team K was never watched again. I mean... how could they compare to Acchan, Tomochin, Minami, Rina-chan, Mariko, Haruna, Hitomi, Kayano, etc. from Team A ...? But a search was done on your Mayuyu and she's pretty cute. Might have to give Team K another chance. :o

isn't Mayuyu (according to wiki, nickname for Watanabe Mayu) in Team B? well, like i said, i'm still trying to get used to this Team A, Team K and Team B thing XD

went to Akihabara yesterday and found the building with the theater. didn't go up to the 8th floor to check out the theater, maybe another day. since my nihongo is still maamaa, i think i need to listen (and immerse myself) to their songs first, before watching a stage show.

one question - the songs they sing in the theater is different from the singles they release, right? if i want to listen to what they sing on stage, i have to find the soundtrack, not the singles/albums, right?
Posted Image

#76 riceball

riceball

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:57 AM

one question - the songs they sing in the theater is different from the singles they release, right? if i want to listen to what they sing on stage, i have to find the soundtrack, not the singles/albums, right?

The singles are from the theater shows. Try the samples from their official site:
http://www.akb48.co.jp/song/

Team A is currently performing their 4th Stage, Team K on their 3rd Stage, Team B is on 1st which is Team K's 2nd Stage.
makistar desu
Posted Image

#77 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:59 AM

isn't Mayuyu (according to wiki, nickname for Watanabe Mayu) in Team B? well, like i said, i'm still trying to get used to this Team A, Team K and Team B thing :drool:

went to Akihabara yesterday and found the building with the theater. didn't go up to the 8th floor to check out the theater, maybe another day. since my nihongo is still maamaa, i think i need to listen (and immerse myself) to their songs first, before watching a stage show.

Thought I saw her in Team K. But could easily be mistaken.

As far as the songs go, i THINK it's based on stages (except for the more popular songs like Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru and Skirt Hirari and AKB48 which everyone wants to see every show). Had a chance to look at AKB48 Team A's calendar today and noticed that they are performing Stage-4 soon. All new songs? Don't know. But that's what it seems like.

Stage-3 has Seifuku... But they'll probably do that one in Stage-4 as well. The new release, was not in Stage-3. What else do they have up their sleeves?

Cool you went to the building today. You know Alienpyon as you helped get the MM tickets. He went to the AKB48 gift shop and dropped a bundle. Man, if you're lucky enough to go there... you should. It's probably cool. Pick up an AKB48 t-shirt and some photo-cards of Maeda (I mean, Mayuyu).

ym.jpg

#78 riceball

riceball

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 01:05 AM

As far as the songs go, i THINK it's based on stages (except for the more popular songs like Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru and Skirt Hirari and AKB48 which everyone wants to see every show). Had a chance to look at AKB48 Team A's calendar today and noticed that they are performing Stage-4 soon. All new songs? Don't know. But that's what it seems like.

Stage-3 has Seifuku... But they'll probably do that one in Stage-4 as well. The new release, was not in Stage-3. What else do they have up their sleeves?

Team A is performing 4th Stage since 2-25-2007 :wub:
Their latest single is from 4th Stage. :drool:
makistar desu
Posted Image

#79 firefly

firefly

1st gen member

• Shinmem
  • 540 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 02:04 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

was trying to find the name of the long-haired girl above (top pic, she's on the right. bottom pic, she's on the left), coz not only she's very pretty, she looks very familiar to me for some strange reason.

found out her name is Itano Tomomi, and after checking out her wiki, now i know why she looked familiar. she plays futsal for Xanadu Loves NHC! watching all those Gatas and Skylark League Games are paying off :wub: btw, Xanadu is a pretty good team actually, so Tomomi must be pretty good as well. wonder which position she plays?

cool, now I have a fav member from Team A, and Mayuyu from Team B. now, to check out Team K :drool:
Posted Image

#80 Noo-Gen

Noo-Gen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:42 AM

I've recenty stated listening to them and I must say that some of their songs are really addictive with just the beat in general. I'm looking forward to hearing more about them. But there are so many of them...it'll so long to memorize them and there are not that many chances. Speaking of which, does anyone know all of them?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users