Photo

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei / Trainee (ハロプロ研修生)

• Please log in to reply
8311 replies to this topic

#8041 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 11:17 AM

A couple of the newest members will participate in an event in October.

Hello Pro Kenshuusei Special Event in Nagoya ~Hajimemashite! 7~ 10/8 - Yonemura Kirara, Kubota Nanami, Hashida Honoka, Murakoshi Ayana

http://www.helloproj...1bf81f6e48c0fe/

(Jpl)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#8042 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:12 AM

Admired seniors from the new members.

Horimoto Ruri - Sayashi Riho
Hashida Honoka - Ichioka Reina
Nishizaki Miku - Sayashi Riho
Hirayama Yuki - Oda Sakura, Dambara Ruru
Kitahara Momo - Funaki Musubu
Ebata Kisaki - Sasaki Rikako
Yofuu Runo - Yokoyama Reina
Murakoshi Ayana - Makino Maria
Uemura Hasumi - Ishida Ayumi
Hashimoto Ririka - Sayashi Riho, Yamazaki Yuhane, Hirai Miyo

https://twitter.com/...587809112965120

A new Kenshuusei song, performed with the new members.

https://twitter.com/...600467081990145

Title: Zettai Idol Sengen (絶対アイドル宣言)

Composition: Hoshibe Sho

Lyrics: Fukuda Kanon

A glimpse at photo goods of all the new girls.

fCHEDPXl.jpg

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#8043 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 10:53 AM

Surprising to see some beyooooonds fans in the new batch

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#8044 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 01:08 PM

The current line-up (includes newest members)

e6c469b.jpg

#8045 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:13 AM

Yokoyan seems to be liked by little girl lol

#8046 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:26 AM

Minori is still being listed, that has to be good news.

#8047 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:36 PM

Just from what I can see, I am liking the whole KSS lineup we have now, they all look like interesting girls (even if we know nothing from most of the new girls). Haha, it definitely will make it tough whenever someone decides to leave next...

Sad thoughts spoken aloud aside... I wish the new girls the best! :good: cannot wait to see more of each individual member

heh, Hirayama Yuki reminds me a bit of Oota Haruka in her chart picture :ph34r:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#8048 xiah_mai

xiah_mai

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 01:18 PM

By looks

Hiromoto Ruri: I don't know why but she remind me of ChaeYeon (Izone) and kind of expecting a lot from her
Hashida Honoka: is me or she really look alike Okamoto Honoka??? she is so adorable <3
Nishizaki Miku: Takase Kurumi's sister? XD
Hirayama Yuki: she look quite different in each picture, really pretty tho! (look like sakura!)
Kitahara Momo: Very unique girl! will keep an eye on her
Ebata Kisaki: Awww she is really cute, look alike someone, but can't tell who..hm
Yofu Runo: Ichioka Reina x IU
Murakoshi Ayana: Wow, she look like a 90's kind of idol! very interesting to see a girl like her in HP!
Uemura Hasumi: She got a Rika Ishikawa vibe to me *_*
Hashimoto Ririka: Not really happy about what they did to her hair....but an absolute ace! 

More pics! 

v

Spoiler

#8049 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 02:13 PM

All the girls look interesting and cute!

We don't know much about the girls for now, but Runo, Momo and Yuki caught my eyes. I may have my new favorites KSS along Ichigo and Natsume, but wait & see.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#8050 xiah_mai

xiah_mai

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 03:17 PM

New pictures!!!  <3  <3  <3

lots of them, so leave it on spoiler

vvvv

v

v

Spoiler

#8051 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 08:06 AM

Edit: The Kenshuusei performed a new song at the 2020 WINTER concert, titled "Omotesando A5" (表参道A5).

Hello Pro Kenshuusei will have a regular radio program on Radio Nippon.

av9M9LT.jpg

http://www.helloproj...com/news/11530/

"A program where members of the Hello Pro Kenshuusei are in charge of being the radio personalities, "studying" the radio world together with listeners, and seeing their growth on the show. Please listen!"

(Amp@Jpl)

gWoyJHS.jpg

http://www.jorf.co.j...s=haropuro_1422

https://news.radiko....ion/JORF/38686/

Title: Hello Pro Kenshuusei no Tadaima Radio Benkyouchuu!! (ハロプロ研修生の只今ラジオ勉強中!!)

Broadcast Day: Sunday; Starting January 5, 2020 (24:30~25:00)

Official E-mail[email protected]

Official Sitehttp://www.jorf.co.j...lloprokensyusei

Official Twitterhttps://twitter.com/hp1422

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#8052 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 09:43 AM

The new KSS songs are a blast! :w00t:  <3  I hope they release a new album soon!!!!

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#8053 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 11:33 PM

After seeing H!O members not voting for any KSS in our election, IMO they're missing out on something big.

Here's a video of when the 17th gen joined, so many current members!

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#8054 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 08:47 AM

I agree, the Kenshuusei program has been great for H!P overall. I can understand not wanting to go through getting attached with the looming possibility of them leaving/not debuting though, and finding it difficult to stay interested when we aren't exposed to them as often.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#8055 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 12:28 PM

Considering how many of them stay in the program for 3+ years as it is, it really isn't too different than following background girls in any existing group if they do eventually leave the program. As an added bonus, you just have potentially more time with some of them when they do debut if you decide to/already follow their new group. On top of that, some of the more skilled trainees that leave can still pop up elsewhere in the future. The real trade-off is just that you don't get a proper grad ceremony for the ones that leave early, which is still a thing that can happen in H!P regardless. The benefits seem like they far outweigh the risks.

#8056 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 09:03 PM

^

This

I can honestly say I got teary eyed when Hama-chan, Kaedii, and Reina finally got to debut.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#8057 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 10:06 PM

Hosts: Yonemura Kirara, Kubota Nanami, Nakayama Natsume (later segment includes Hirayama Yuki, Yamada Ichigo, and Yofuu Runo)

It had already been announced last month and posted in the last page of the Recitals 2019 thread, but since I don't see it on this page I'll also mention here that they announce in the episode that there will be KSS Recitals this year at Zepp Tokyo (two shows) on March 15 and at Zepp Namba (two shows) on March 20th, listed here:

http://www.helloproj...1568605a518c40c

Now that the first KSS radio program has aired, this was definitely a wonderful idea. I hope it's well received by the Japanese fans, because they say that the continuation of the show will depend on it. Although it may be a stretch for anyone to commit to taking up the task of doing full translations for every episode, the existence of the program will still offer quite a bit more to work with for those trying to familiarize themselves with their favorite KSS.

#8058 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 09:20 AM

Fallacia:

Considering how many of them stay in the program for 3+ years as it is, it really isn't too different than following background girls in any existing group if they do eventually leave the program. As an added bonus, you just have potentially more time with some of them when they do debut if you decide to/already follow their new group. On top of that, some of the more skilled trainees that leave can still pop up elsewhere in the future. The real trade-off is just that you don't get a proper grad ceremony for the ones that leave early, which is still a thing that can happen in H!P regardless. The benefits seem like they far outweigh the risks

This is true enough, we do get a lot more these days and the satisfaction of a debut (in or out of H!P) is well worth any of the negatives. I guess some parts of my mind are still stuck back in Egg days (individual intro videos back then would've been crazy, haha).

I'd be somewhat satisfied if the radio show at least managed to run for a whole year, but I'd love it if there were enough audience for it to keep going even longer. Fingers crossed.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#8059 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 04:35 PM

If anyone is interested, here are two performances from Hello Project! Kenshuusei happyoukai 2019 12 gatsu ~Musubu~

(just audio recordings)

Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteruu YOU KNOW? Yamada/ Nakayama/ Tamenaga/ Kubota/ Hiromoto/ Kitahara

https://www.bilibili...754923205002859

Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru Yonemura/ Onoda/ Hirayama/ Yofuu

https://www.bilibili...ideo/av80634609

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#8060 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 09:40 PM

Second episode:

They're all so happy and excitable, this program was an excellent idea. That obvious cut in the recording though when they started edging the conversation towards making fun of a certain US politician and certainly not a stage musical franchise  ^^;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users