Photo

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei / Trainee (ハロプロ研修生)

• Please log in to reply
8311 replies to this topic

#8001 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:18 PM

Tiny Yuliya  :whistle:

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#8002 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:09 PM

Now after Anju, JJ, MM completed their line-up, i have to say the current Kenshuu members need to work hard to be recognized in terms of skill, performance.

Only Matsunaga Riai debuted from all members, even fan's favorite like Nakayama Natsume didn't make it.

Good luck to all existing members, maybe their competition will be tougher by now, since they will face better Hokkaido Kenshuu and the remaining finalists of MM audition.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#8003 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:54 PM

How are they not working hard right now? ..management simply had other plans. That's it. Not their fault. 

6DYNteh.png

#8004 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 10:07 PM

Saying that they didn't work hard isn't quite appropriate. Look at BEYOOOOONDS and you'll know why I say this. Talents and skills are must, but not enough to guarantee debut. It also depends on when the company needs new girls and how many girls the company needs at that time, and furthermore, what type of girls the company needs. Working hard is also a must, but it alone doesn't guarantee anything.

#8005 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 01:56 AM

How long is the usual wait after auditions before we find out who the new KSS are?

#8006 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 04:18 AM

The last new Kenshuusei were announced in November before the December recitals, and announcing them close to recitals seems common. The next recital is in September, so August or late July seem  most likely.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#8007 Yuachii

Yuachii

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 07:54 PM

On 7/23, Kubota Nanami, Kanemitsu Ruru, Matsubara Yuriya,and Onoda Karin will be participating in a "Kenshuusei Challenge" event in Nagoya.

#8008 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 07:54 PM

20th gen got together for a meal after rehersals. :good:

Danbara%20Ruru,%20Funaki%20Musubu,%20Hag

同期会/山木梨沙

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#8009 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 12:07 PM

A new "Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit" system has been announced. Select members from Kenshuusei and Kenshuusei Hokkaido will be put into a unit to more closely evaluate their performances as they continue training. The name is simply Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit because it's not a permanent group / the participating members can be changed depending on the situation.The starting participants are Yonemura Kirara, Ishiguri Kanami, Kubota Nanami, Kanemitsu Ruru, and Saito Madoka; they'll perform at the SUMMER 2019 concerts.

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=14064

https://twitter.com/...261340898238465

https://twitter.com/...261342391431173

https://twitter.com/...257993218928642

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#8010 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:16 PM

This is interesting! I wonder if its for the girls who are up for interest to debut next? This is a nice group of girls but I wish they would have added Anna too!

#8011 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:51 PM

I guess this move is positive one. At least they can "maintained" potential members in group, before they leave. As i remembered Hashimotovl Momoko and Goto Sayaka were the potential one but left very early.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#8012 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:49 PM

This almost feels like a return to the trainee units of ole (Berryz, C-ute, S/mileage), where they pluck some girls and throw them together without a "guaranteed" chance at debut. If they decide they do want to debut this unit, they'll hopefully make them "earn" it like the 10,000 smiles campaign or something. I like watching the added fire it puts under trainees when they don't know if their dream will come true or not, and the fans' interaction is fun too.

#8013 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 07:39 PM

If it keeps them happy and in the program until the next debut cycle, I'd be happy enough even if it doesn't result in a permanent group any time soon. I could see it being a nice way to appease the girls themselves, but as far as the parents are concerned, I do hope for the sake of those in the unit that there will already be some more financial compensation for performing at those venues. Both the girls and the parents will have to feel like this is going somewhere beyond just giving them a titular promotion, particularly for anyone added that has to regularly be dragged out of Hokkaido.

I do see the potential for an eventual named group announcement out of this though, and it could be really entertaining if we get a web series following the unit doing some challenge before that ever gets a determination. It just seems less likely at the moment with all of the groups and members they're juggling already unless they start bringing in more people to manage everything. All forbid something like Kobushi disbanding and a "slot" opening up, but that's just about the only way I'd see it being used more immediately as anything other than a halfway house for those at risk of leaving. Other than that, maybe it could also just be a competitive pipeline for Beyooooonds for anyone in the unit that isn't already set to debut in Morning Musume, Angerme, etc.

It leaves open the possibility for something almost AKB-like in how it could be utilized. Whether or not a new group is added somewhere in the implementation, a competitive in-house process for placing the more advanced or popular KSS could fuel their determination to improve and draw some more eyes towards the KSS program if they document it really well. If there does end up being a new associated group that they're vying for (assuming it isn't a boonies pipeline), it also gives UF a way to keep both the unit and regular KSS viable if they can still pluck members from either to debut in established H!P groups at any time. They could even go full ham in either case and give the unit members a graduation of sorts before they become active in their primary group.

#8014 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 04:18 PM

This reminds me an awful lot of Berryz Kobo when they were first announced. I wonder if it will turn out like that or if it truly will be a temporary rotating group.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#8015 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:21 PM

This reminds me an awful lot of Berryz Kobo when they were first announced. I wonder if it will turn out like that or if it truly will be a temporary rotating group.

I thought the same! It sounds like the beginning of Hello Pro Kids where they got separated into groups. The news sounds promising for me <3  I am excited to see how good and far the KSS will reach their new goals and can maybe debut in a new group :sob: .

Mostly excited to see Ruru and Kirara's development in this 1st unit! :w00t:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#8016 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:04 AM

It looks like the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit may perform at Live Pro Festival 2019, as well as Beyooooonds

https://twitter.com/...339791029805056

https://ameblo.jp/fr...2493948080.html

#8017 cjkuma

cjkuma

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 245 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 04:49 AM

It appears we've lost 3 trainees :(

Onokoto, Anna, and Hikari have all officially left.

Morning MusumeKaga KaedeMorito ChisakiIikubo Haruna / ANGERME:  Katsuta Rina, Takeuchi Akari. Kawamura Ayano

Juice=Juice: Miyazaki YukaMiyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko / Tsubaki Factory: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho

Country Girls: Ozeki Mai / Kobushi Factory: Wada Sakurako, Hirose Ayaka / Other: Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi

KSS: Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara

#8018 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:44 AM

If they don't add more generations soon, they're gonna run out of non-unit trainees. After the KSS got so big years back, it almost seems like a much more exclusive training program now.

#8019 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:53 AM

Nononono!! Not Anna! She had so much potential! I'm so upset about this T__T

I'm surprised there hasn't been any update on Minori yet.

#8020 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 06:32 AM

Dang. Anna was one of my favorite KSS. Guess all the promotions going around and the new unit, the KSS who weren't included are thinking about whether or not they have a future in h!p.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users