Photo

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei / Trainee (ハロプロ研修生)

• Please log in to reply
8311 replies to this topic

#7721 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:23 PM

Medatte Do Dance performance at 21:35 !! ​ <3 

I've loved this song since the first time I heard it and hearing it in better quality just made me like it more. I'm such a fan of upbeat fun Hello! Project songs like this. Now we just have to wait until they put it up on iTunes so I can buy it :D I also noticed that Shiori got quite a bit of attention in this video, I knew she was getting popular but I feel like she has a bright future! (Of course I'm happy with the shots of my oshimen too!)

I'm kind of worried about Kizuki though, if they don't put her in Icchan's group I can see her leaving.

I haven't really listened to Madette Do Dance until now. It's amazing! This is what I see for H!P that if the established group are going to be of an older age range and maturer concept etc. these kinds of songs should now move to the KSS and they should get a more prominent role like the seem to have nowadays.

I'm trying not to get my Nishida bias get in the way but I see she's getting a lot of attention and that seems to be towards getting lines and centre positions too. I'd be very surprised if they don't find some place for in the next year or so.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#7722 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:17 PM

I've pretty much come to terms with the idea that if they put Horie in Ichioka's group, they probably won't also put Noguchi in the group unless they're going for a particular style or image.  If Kizuki doesn't make into Ichioka's group, I do think she would probably hang around through the 2018 new member audition process, but I don't think she'd hang around much longer than that with university coming up.

That said, I would be very surprised if Kizuki doesn't make it into Ichioka's group.  She and Ichioka are good friends already, the only KSS member that even comes close to her vocally at this point is Yuhane, and they have to realize that they can't keep her in the background for much longer without losing her.  If ever there were a perfect time and place to debut her, it would be as subleader in Ichioka's group a few months before she's forced to decide between university and continuing the program.

#7723 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:24 PM

I really like everyone in H!P Kenshuusei, of course I still have my favorites, but I'd really like if both Noguchi and Kizuki ended up in the group. Kizuki is more of a dancer if you've seen footage of her, so I'd like Yuhane too because her vocals are great. Sadly H!P is unpredictable because when I thought Nagisa would debut, she didn't. When I thought Rena would stay, she left. There's no saying what can happen we can just hope at this point...

I'm trying not to get my Nishida bias get in the way but I see she's getting a lot of attention and that seems to be towards getting lines and centre positions too. I'd be very surprised if they don't find some place for in the next year or so.

I don't blame you though, Obsidian. I'd be shocked too. Her singing voice is cute (from what I've heard in Negapojipoji) and so is her face and her dancing is good for her age. If they let her go it'd be a real shame especially with all the new kenshuusei fans she's gathering.

#7724 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:16 AM

She seems like a good future all rounder, I hope she gets to be in Ichioka's group.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#7725 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:52 AM

Another thing in my mind is the next h!p new members audition. Which is some gonna added into kenshuusei and make the chances for current kenshuusei member to debut becomes harder (more competition). I would say it will be harder for senior kenshuusei members like Horie, Inoue Hikaru.

Btw i hope the best for them.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#7726 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:13 AM

There's a KSS audition under way right now as well.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#7727 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:01 AM

^That kind of implies they already have the girls chosen for Ichioka's group and that they are refilling the numbers again.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#7728 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:46 AM

With us losing C-ute this past year, we could definitely use another performance powerhouse under H!P. The only all-rounded performance unit we have under H!P is Juice=Juice and even they've lost their touch with the addition of Nanami and Ruru, which is understandable since they've been a five member group for most of their career thus far. So I'd be cool if Icchan's group was: Kizuki, Noguchi, Maeda, Kanatsu, Yamazaki, Shimamura and one girl from the 2018 addition. Then for Kurumi/Momohime's theater gig, it could be Ono, Kodama, Nishida, the two remianing girls under the Engeki Joshibu project and one girl from the 2018 addition. Then other finalists can be scattered into Kobushi Factory and Tsubaki Factory as they please.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#7729 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:05 PM

Shimamura

Wat? Who's that? You mean that girl who quit Country Girls years ago?
Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#7730 Siiseli

Siiseli

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:00 PM

^Shimamura Rika, a current kss

#7731 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:45 AM

Shimakura Rika is her name, not Shimamura.

#7732 Siiseli

Siiseli

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:52 AM

Shimakura Rika is her name, not Shimamura.

Oh, woops, I always get their last names mixed up  ^^;

#7733 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:41 PM

Well this was during a KSS con right, cause I know they were all already debuting but there's no place to properly post this but here imo

I feel these 5 worked so well together and except for Ayano had all good voices, it's a pitty even if they are all debuting/debuted already and all. I wanted Kurumi to debut as an idol so much. x_x

Ichioka's group better be as good as this tbh!

I also think the song is great and a bit wasted as a KSS only song. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#7734 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:34 PM

^

No, it was during the H!P 2017 Summer Concert, after they were placed into groups / acting branch. So, it's not a KSS song.

But thanks for posting the video. It's nice to see the full song performed live. : )

#7735 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:38 PM

All this time I thought that speaking-ish line in the 2nd verse was Momohime but it was Reina! Love the song but it gets waaayyyyy too repetitive towards the end

MizukiRina

Twitter

#7736 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:33 AM

^ I really wish they could have made this lineup a new subunit, like buono was.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#7737 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:28 AM

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#7738 Haro!_Utahime

Haro!_Utahime

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:18 PM

so great !

#7739 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:58 AM

Well this was during a KSS con right, cause I know they were all already debuting but there's no place to properly post this but here imo

I feel these 5 worked so well together and except for Ayano had all good voices, it's a pitty even if they are all debuting/debuted already and all. I wanted Kurumi to debut as an idol so much. x_x
Ichioka's group better be as good as this tbh!

I also think the song is great and a bit wasted as a KSS only song.

The performance, looks are so great, already high as an experience members. I guess management choose the right way.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#7740 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:40 AM

The only reason I haven't voted yet in the 2017 song poll is because I'm still trying to decide whether Gobaku or Fiesta Fiesta is my favorite song of the year.  It seems that everything is coming up Ruru this year.   :gitaa:

As it stands now, the song I vote for is still probably going to be Gobaku.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users