Photo

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei / Trainee (ハロプロ研修生)

• Please log in to reply
8311 replies to this topic

#7681 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:40 PM

^
Um... AKB48 doesn't put on plays in their own theater, just concert performances...

I know they don't do theater performances there. It was just an example of someone else having a dedicated performance area to use vs HP who don't have that infrastructure.

#7682 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:25 PM

They should just make the other two Engeki Joshibu girls Hello! Project members as well.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#7683 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:09 AM

Yes I need Ishii Anna to debut, shes been a star from the start

MizukiRina

Twitter

#7684 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:24 AM

From Sakura's recent blog post:

blog,%20Doi%20Rena,%20Eguchi%20Saya,%20H

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2293229057.html

She especially seems to have taken a liking to Kurumi and Riai ^_^

#7685 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:24 AM

edit:

^oh wow :D
@AngelAndz - can you post that on Riai thread too? :D

===========================================================================

I am sorry .. I am particularly sceptic about this drama, acting, theater thing ..
I have always been against it ..

To me its bad because
Its forgettable and usually H!P does nothing with it after that ..
Its something the management use just to make sure the girls wouldn't get any long rest period so that they wouldn't be paying them to do nothing
It bring them out of the idol game and allows competitors to cash in when they are busy doing theater which idol fans usually ain't interested with ..
Their theater show is successful because its the idols who are doing it and its not the idol is successful because they did theater show

To me this is reverse in term of progression ..
They got to be first successful idols before they can draw the fans to the theaters ..
So without establishing themselves as idols .. but going straight to theaters will only see them fade and fans will lose interest ..

If this continue, Kurumi and Momohime are actually getting a terrible end of the deal ..
while you can say they may build a more successful career in the future as a theater actress ..
But the cost of it is they will not get any success as an idol ..

Being out of H!P KSS means the fans will see less of them and fan interest will move to other H!P KSS trainees..
and at the same time, them not having a group will make fans lose interest in them as fans will be supporting the groups who are releasing content and running events and shows

Basically its a very weak stand point to me for the both of them
And I wouldn't want more to join them unless UF or H!P got a solid plan on how they are going do this ..

I am very sceptic about the Engeki Joshibu thing and it looks to be another one of those thing that H!P do but will just drop and forget about it after some time ..
Come on .. they can't even sustain CG so I really got little confidence in them for Engeki Joshibu ..

#7686 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:41 AM

I mean one problem I have with engeki Joshibu is the girls who actually auditioned and were chosen because of their acting skill always have to play second fiddle to a bunch of idols (some of whom are good actresses others not so much). If H!P decided to create a group specifically focussed on acting (maybe with Kurumi, Momohime, Anna and Ayasa), they could actually get some substantial roles to do outside of H!P (like Kurumi did recently) as well as supporting the idols in their own productions and performing in the hello project concerts and the odd shuffle group. Maybe they could release their own singles to promote the shows they're in and draw more fans to h!p at the same time. 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#7687 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:59 AM

We just have to wait and see how it works out really, at least we now know they definitely will have some 'Idol' activities at least when H!P concerts come around. But there's a number of other things they could do to suppliment things. I might be that what they're doing with CG will be the answer in the end, members of a part-time group that fit those activities around acting schedules. I still think they've got this idea after losing Meimi and Duu to acting at ages when they may have wished they could've stayed within H!P for a few years more.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#7688 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:57 PM

^ well .. we got to like know that Meimi and Duu are highly popular members in their individual groups ..

and now we are talking about trainees whom they can let go of without any loss ..

So I don't see them getting hype on this idea ..

I just think they may had enter into a long term contract with a theater company and had to sign some H!P KSS into full-time contracts in order for the terms of the contract to work ..

So they got to move them away from H!P KSS as they are not contracted to work for UF ..

But because this situation put them in a strange position, so that's why they now look neither here nor there .. :D

However, I think they may have trick them into accepting it by doing a public announcement of it .. so it does not allow them to refuse it ..

#7689 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

I don't know, I think they could get quite a bit of hype if they played it correctly (firstly by explaining to us what the hell is even happening grrr), we're dealing with two of the most hyped KSS right now and it holds the possibility of being an exciting new development in H!P history... or just being one of those ideas the management had and then gave up on halfway through implementing (Hello Pro Kansai, expansion into other asian countries...)

On the subject of the girls not actually wanting to accept but feeling obligated to... It's possible for Momohime, but Kurumi has been pretty vocal about her all time dream being to be an actress so I think she must have jumped at this chance.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#7690 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:02 PM

In case anyone is interested, only the touring 5 participated today's show in Fukuoka.

Next week, HelloCon will be in Sapporo. Expect all the Hokkaido trainees.

#7691 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:55 PM

Mizuki waiting at the airport with the KSS. :good:

blog,%20Fukumura%20Mizuki,%20Kiyono%20Moblog,%20Fukumura%20Mizuki,%20Horie%20Kiz

研修生の皆と☆譜久村聖

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#7692 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:16 AM

All Shows: Inoue H., Horie, Maeda, Yamazaki, Nishida
Osaka Team: Noguchi, Hibi, Eguchi, Doi, Okamura, Matsunaga

Tokyo Team: Kanatsu, Ono K., Shimakura, Yamada, Nakayama

Just 3 more KSS to participate. Kodama, Yonemura, and Hashisako participated in the Aichi shows last tour.

#7693 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:30 PM

20th gen in Sendai. :good:

blog,%20Danbara%20Ruru,%20Funaki%20Musub

楽しみでソワソワ、、、新沼希空

blog,%20Danbara%20Ruru,%20Funaki%20Musub

せんだい! 段原瑠々

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#7694 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:49 AM

New KSS song, and outfits. :good:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#7695 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:25 PM

Definitely my favorite original KSS song so far. I noticed how Sakura and Miki were cheering them on during the performance, that was pretty cute. Shimakura, Kotomi, Nishida and Yamazaki definitely stood out to me the most, and seemed to get a lot of camera time. This is the first lineup of KSS where I really like everyone and wish them all luck in terms of debuting.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#7696 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:44 PM

oh my god yuhane's line.. she's perfect. 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#7697 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 01:18 PM

A picture with the youngest KSS members. Only missing Momohime.

WD9c3i1.jpg

#7698 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:10 PM

26th gen. :good:

blog,%20Hashisako%20Rin,%20Kawamura%20Ay

☆20ハロコン愛知17☆ 川村文乃

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#7699 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 12:46 PM

Kenshuusei gens are strong <3 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#7700 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:18 PM

Favorite colors
WAw6jUL.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users