Photo

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei / Trainee (ハロプロ研修生)

• Please log in to reply
8311 replies to this topic

#7541 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:48 AM

History of H!P Eggs - part 1

Part 2

I never knew they made this video.
Self introduction video during their audition in this clip :good:

I didn't know they officially considered Mitsi as part of H!P Eggs, just like Linlin and Junjun.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#7542 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:32 AM

^ wait why would Aika and JunJun be considered eggs??

and omggggggggg seeing all the 2004 eggs introduce themselves at the audition was so cute and amazing! The video is in such great quality! Little s/mileage, The Possible, UUG members....soooo cute!! Love these videos!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#7543 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:46 AM

To the best of my knowledge Aika and JunJun weren't considered Eggs. Aika had already had her major debut and been part of two singles by the time Jun/Lin came about. I know the 8th generation as a whole participated in the Shinjin Kouen/Newcomer events alongside the Eggs (and THE Possible and Arihara Kanna, who had already been added to °C-ute the year before) - because 8th gen was new.

That being said I haven't been able to watch the videos above.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#7544 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:29 PM

I think JunJun was backstage dancer with eggs a short time while she learned Japanese. At least I have that image of her in a blue and silver clothes with much more little kids and LinLin. :c11:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#7545 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:00 PM

They weren't considered Eggs, the footage is when they were rehearsing for the first ever Newcomers Concert.

Found a post from 2007.

Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen Concert..... Surprise, Surprise....

@4:38 

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#7546 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:54 PM

OMG Ogawa Saki <3 I forgot how small she once was *fawning*

#7547 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:17 AM

They weren't considered Eggs, the footage is when they were rehearsing for the first ever Newcomers Concert.

Found a post from 2007.
Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen Concert..... Surprise, Surprise....

@4:38 

Thats what I thought too, but then this was on the H!P Eggs History video. If Mitsi wasn't considered an Egg she wouldn't have been mentioned in the video at all like all the other H!P members we saw in the video that didn't get mentioned.

On Linlin and Junjun's case, they were with the Eggs for a short period, like an orientation thing. Also, Mitsi wasn't with Linlin and Junjun, time-wise. It wasn't very obvious in the Egg History video. I think they implied that before officially joining MM, Mitsi spend some time with the Eggs like Linlin and Junjun.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#7548 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:54 AM

^ I was finally able to watch the videos and it seems directly related to the first Shinjin Kouen event (logo is shown and several girls mention it). When Aika is introduced at the end of the first video it's done as the winner of the 8th generation Morning Musume audition / an 8th generation member, and following that at start of the second video JunJun and LinLin are introduced as Morning Musume "8th generation international students". The self-introductions that make up almost all of the second video are done following respective group name cards (Eggs, THE Possible, °C-ute, Morning Musume).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#7549 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:26 AM

Yes it looks like it was the special newcomer concert held at CC Lemon Hall in May 2007. It was introducing Kanna to C-ute, the 8ki to MM, The Possible and also featuring the Eggs. ( So the best way to understand it is like when Yukanyan was involved in KSS events when Ju=Ju were created, yes she was involved in the KSS events but she was never a trainee).

https://web.archive....info/index.html

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#7550 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

Step by step, with help of lots of you, the answer is coming up. Thanks to all of you. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#7551 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:24 PM

Several kenshuusei were previously contestants for Ciao Girl Auditions. Many of the girls who have been selected to be models by the girl´s manga magazine, "Ciao", joined Sakura Gakuin later.

Yamazaki Yuhane auditioned for Ciao Girl 2011.
s95TqnD.jpg

Yamazaki Mei for Ciao Girl 2014. 
18I6UyYO.jpg

And Matsunaga Riai for Ciao Girl 2015.
H4PSpfn.jpg

#7552 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:20 PM

With Yajima Maimi and Nakajima Saki announcing they want to become actress, some wotas expect Up-Front to open a section dedicated to acting composed of Kudô, Yajima, Nakajima, Takase and Kiyono...  :ph34r:

http://blog.livedoor...s/51373490.html

That's nothing more but speculation, though.

#7553 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:40 PM

That would be interesting, I hope if that's the case Takase and Kiyono don't get forgotten in favour of the established members. Also it would be weird for the section to be made of two girls in their twenties, two in their late teens and one literal tiny child.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#7554 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 02:50 PM

Hello! Massara no Jibun @30:12〜

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#7555 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:18 AM

I'm really getting soooo impatient waiting for them to announce where the new girls are debuting lol. It's been a month already.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#7556 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:25 AM

^Same here, I expected that was what your reply was going to be before I clicked the thread cause I wanted to say the same thing lol.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#7557 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:03 PM

Yeah me too, I need to know now...

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#7558 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:15 PM

Think it'll be a surprise at the Hello! summer con? Kind of like "without warning, Kasahara is in Angerme"?

#7559 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:45 PM

^ If it is this, I hope it's "without warning, there is a new 3-nin unit and they perform a new song" kind of surprise :P

#7560 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:35 PM

My hope is they are waiting because they are planning/organizing for a new unit. If they were going to put them in already existing groups they could have easily announced it by now. Then again announcing it at summer hello!con would be logical either way. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users