Photo

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei / Trainee (ハロプロ研修生)

• Please log in to reply
8311 replies to this topic

#7281 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:26 AM

List of confirmed KSS who are still in the program at least until the end of March:
Ichioka Reina (cc, hc, ng)
Inoue Hikaru (hc)
Horie Kizuki (cc, hc, ng)
Takase Kurumi (cc, hc, ng)
Maeda Kokoro (cc, hc)
Kanatsu Mizuki (cc, hc)
Ono Kotomi (cc, hc)
Kiyono Momohime (cc, hc)
Kawamura Ayano (cc, hc, ng)
Yamazaki Yuhane (hc)
Nishida Shiori (cc, hc)

(CC = Countdown Concert, HC = HelloCon, NG = Ninja Girls)

Not all KSS can make it to many shows, so if they don't appear in the prefecture closest to them, it's safe to assume that there is a possibility of them being gone. So far, the one member in question is Yoshida Marie, who is from Tokyo.

Expected to show up at the...
Aichi HelloCon: Yonemura Kirara, Hashisako Rin
Osaka HelloCon: Noguchi Kurumi, Kodama Sakiko
Hiroshima HelloCon: Danbara Ruru

-----

Hopefully, I'm not scaring anyone. I like making these type of lists during HelloCon because I'd like to see who might be gone before the official announcement. I forgot to do this last HelloCon, so the departure of Nagisa, Shimano, Yokogawa and Rion came as a surprise to me. ^^;

Last Countdown Live was a big event for Kenshuusei,

- the leader & subleader will be ex-Egg (roots of Kenshuusei), so Kenshuusei will be backbone of H!P

- Performance of "Selected Kenshuusei members" in Countdown, i can see them like "top-list" members just like Hama-chan, Rikako, Maria in 2013s

- H!P members from Ex-Kenshuusei (18+ years old) have a chance to performed Kenshuusei's song. (Need this!)

- With the tradition of Morning Musume's new member addition, usually there are some member addition this year.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#7282 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:34 AM

(CC = Countdown Concert, HC = HelloCon, NG = Ninja Girls)

Not all KSS can make it to many shows, so if they don't appear in the prefecture closest to them, it's safe to assume that there is a possibility of them being gone. So far, the one member in question is Yoshida Marie, who is from Tokyo.

Expected to show up at the...
Aichi HelloCon: Yonemura Kirara, Hashisako Rin
Osaka HelloCon: Noguchi Kurumi, Kodama Sakiko
Hiroshima HelloCon: Danbara Ruru

-----

Hopefully, I'm not scaring anyone. I like making these type of lists during HelloCon because I'd like to see who might be gone before the official announcement. I forgot to do this last HelloCon, so the departure of Nagisa, Shimano, Yokogawa and Rion came as a surprise to me. ^^;

Or... they are too busy training for some big very exciting news!

#7283 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:32 PM

Danbara for example only just started appearing in Tokyo based (non-KSS) events it's entirely possible that extra commitments around NY mean they can't travel. The KSS shows are the ones to watch for clues of people leaving. But they have at least gotten into the habit of announcing departures recently.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#7284 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:01 AM

I use Hello!Con as clues since it seems like they have to appear at least one show. Back in the 2015 Winter HelloCon, I kept track of all KSS that participated and noticed that Mikame Kana was the only one that didn't perform. So I expected her to leave soon and she did. Also, the four girls I mentioned (Hashimoto, Yokogawa, Shimano and Nakano) didn't participate in the 2016 Summer HelloCon and their departured was announce in late August.

Idk. I'm just curious.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#7285 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:19 AM

^ Yup, absolutely.. Harocon is the corrent indicator of KSS members status. My hope is this year there will be another KSS addition in current group, just like in 2014-2015.

Last time this generation was at their peak, lots of fans rooting for them, and now they're become important members of H!P

tumblr_oivk5pSgmO1ricvhyo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations on them, they've deserved it, and for the other member, goodluck.. This is what i call "Golden Generation of Kenshuusei" XD (compare to Golden Period of MM)

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#7286 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:57 PM

^

26 KSS in the picture.

3 still in training.

5 left the programme.

18 debuted (that's 69%!) :D

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#7287 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:42 AM

3 of them that still in kss now :
- Ichioka Reina
- Inoue Hikaru
- Danbara Ruru

They should debut soon
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#7288 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:20 PM

^They really should.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#7289 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:47 AM

Updated my list. Kodama Sakiko, Yonemura Kirara and Hashisako Rin appeared this past weekend at the Aichi HelloCon.
http://ameblo.jp/tsu...2238430493.html

The inactive list is now down to Danbara Ruru, Noguchi Kurumi and Yoshida Marie. The first two should show up in the second half of February at the Osaka (Noguchi) and Hiroshima (Ruru) HelloCon. But the list of participating members for the March recital might be up by then. XD
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#7290 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:17 AM

Probably after Harocon Crystal Clear series ended, we might know the member's future.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#7291 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:59 AM

Good read.

Kenshusei, Kenkyuusei, Cadets, and Trainees: Following Tomorrow’s Idols Today

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#7292 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:32 PM

^Oh it really is. I love these lines here:

The image of a girl working hard and polishing her skills to debut is something that strikes deep in the heart of fans.

One of the goals for a trainee is to be promoted to a top group and they can finally be recognized as an idol. Sharing anxiousness and happiness alongside the trainees, their fans learn more about their stories, becoming emotionally invested in them. It is nothing more than the process of growing and becoming idols that may be the most appealing trait that trainees possess.

It just explains so well why we love KSS so much, that is my sentiments to a lot of the idols we have now that made their debut. Especially for me with Funakki, just seeing the littlest things she does on camera makes me so happy which I would never be possible to see if she never made her debut. For the KSS, when finally given the opportunity to show more of their personality or their talents just makes things so much better for us fans who been longing for their debut for a long time.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#7293 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:15 PM

That's the exact reason why i'm rooting for Kenshuusei member, although not all of my favorites become a full-time members

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#7294 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:39 AM

^Oh it really is. I love these lines here:

The image of a girl working hard and polishing her skills to debut is something that strikes deep in the heart of fans.[/size]

One of the goals for a trainee is to be promoted to a top group and they can finally be recognized as an idol. Sharing anxiousness and happiness alongside the trainees, their fans learn more about their stories, becoming emotionally invested in them. It is nothing more than the process of growing and becoming idols that may be the most appealing trait that trainees possess.[/size]

It just explains so well why we love KSS so much, that is my sentiments to a lot of the idols we have now that made their debut. Especially for me with Funakki, just seeing the littlest things she does on camera makes me so happy which I would never be possible to see if she never made her debut. For the KSS, when finally given the opportunity to show more of their personality or their talents just makes things so much better for us fans who been longing for their debut for a long time.

There is so much truth in that article. I can totally relate to that and watching KSS performing is always so much fun to me. :D

BTW the highlighted text in the quote is exactly how I feel about Musubu. <3

Spoiler

#7295 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:05 AM

Since they do talk about the Eggs/KSS.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#7296 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 01:31 PM

Guys... Danbara Ruru and Noguchi Kurumi's section was deleted from the Kenshuusei blog...

#7297 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:26 PM

Ugh... :/ What about Yoshida Marie??

Updated my list. Kodama Sakiko, Yonemura Kirara and Hashisako Rin appeared this past weekend at the Aichi HelloCon.
http://ameblo.jp/tsu...2238430493.html

The inactive list is now down to Danbara Ruru, Noguchi Kurumi and Yoshida Marie. The first two should show up in the second half of February at the Osaka (Noguchi) and Hiroshima (Ruru) HelloCon. But the list of participating members for the March recital might be up by then. XD

#7298 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:51 PM

Guys... Danbara Ruru and Noguchi Kurumi's section was deleted from the Kenshuusei blog...

Please no... Or they just in process of debuting?? Hope the best..

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#7299 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:47 PM

Currently they are all still on the official profile page:
http://www.helloproj...shusei/profile/

I really hope, that the change in the blog does not mean anything bad. :sob:

#7300 Loverin

Loverin