Photo

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei / Trainee (ハロプロ研修生)

• Please log in to reply
8311 replies to this topic

#4961 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:01 AM

Tanaka Karen's and Oura Hirona's profiles were removed :(.

http://www.helloproj...shusei/profile/

#4962 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:07 AM

^

Eh!!?!! :mellow:

TanaKare now?! :sob: Oh no!! I liked her too...

Kurumi's still there though.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#4963 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:10 AM

NOOOOOO Are you kidding me!!! Hirona and Karen were AMAZING :(

They took of Karen so soon :(

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#4964 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:31 AM

What, Tanakare's profile too?!? ... I didn't see that coming! ..... Oh man, have to revise my TOP5 ranking ;_;

6DYNteh.png

#4965 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:40 AM

That sucks guys.

On the other hand, Kurumi still being there is a good sign

caCYGi9.jpg

#4966 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:08 AM

^^ Well, we all expected this will happen...

These two girls deserve an explanation, for the sake of their fans (especially those who bought their goods... no offense.)

Do you think that with Hirona's pulling out, we'll see a nosedive of Bokutachi Karen na Gasshoudan sales?

#4967 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:00 AM

Tanaka Karen too?! That's sad...

...Kurumin is still there?

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#4968 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:01 AM

As one could see from this link, it looks like UP-FRONT is purging their Winter Interview videos by turning them into PRIVATE:

https://www.youtube....etM4zsAxkIhH_1_

Jeez can UF give us time to relish them?! :'( This is too cruel...

EDIT: It looks like even Hirona's audition video was deleted:

https://www.youtube....ECqZBDqwn148lPx

#4969 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:40 AM

Question though, since the announcement was nearing the Nama Tamago concerts, is there a possibility that management will do a proper send-off to them, probably an explanation to everyone after the performances?

#4970 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:41 AM

Man, what happened there?! ... Do they require the fans to get rid of their merch (which they still sold all the time, impudently), too??

6DYNteh.png

#4971 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:41 AM

It is interesting that Kurumi hasn't been purged yet but this is confirmation of what I'm sure everyone expected about Hirona, sad about Karen because she did have a decent voice but I'm not sure if she was suited to the Idol path.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#4972 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:43 AM

Question though, since the announcement was nearing the Nama Tamago concerts, is there a possibility that management will do a proper send-off to them, probably an explanation to everyone after the performances?

probably not

just like this

http://www.up-fc.jp/...nfo.php?id=6193

※田中可恋・大浦央菜は、研修活動を終了しましたので、本公演には出演致しません。

"complete training" as usual

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

#4973 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:46 AM

That sucks guys.

On the other hand, Kurumi still being there is a good sign

Yes, that's a positive sign at least...

And Takemura finally showing up on these group pictures is also a relief.

v Rie was part of the programme for five years and a leader figure for the girls. Of course she got a more special treatment.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#4974 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:46 AM

^^ How about Kaneko Rie?

Still a mystery about Kurumi. They said that the ones not participating in Nama Tamago are those that "completed their training," but Kurumi's name is not on the list...

EDIT: I have a feeling they're finalizing the submission of names to the recital. For all that we know, it's either that she's in a hiatus, management's just waiting for her answer if she's still in or not, or probably part of the program.

#4975 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

^^ How about Kaneko Rie?

Still a mystery about Kurumi. They said that the ones not participating in Nama Tamago are those that "completed their training," but Kurumi's name is not on the list...

EDIT: I have a feeling they're finalizing the submission of names to the recital. For all that we know, it's either that she's in a hiatus, management's just waiting for her answer if she's still in or not, or probably part of the program.

management already give official statement like that so imo they won't give any further explanation

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

#4976 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:11 AM

So, the upcoming KSS performance is updated, Kurumin isn't in any of the performances, neither is Takemura ironically.

Also, the new song is titled "Table Seki Aitetemo Counter Seki"

#4977 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:33 AM

Another bit of a worrier this week. I've picked this up from JPLOP but somehow got wind of it in 2ch too that Hapi-Pure is going to be cancelled:

AIKa18S.jpg

Honestly, it felt like the show lost a bit of some steam after a few episodes. Coupled with some gripes like uninteresting topics, dead hours for broadcasting among others, it's still a surprise the show made it this far. It's either they're going to stream the show online in their youtube account, or have it as a pay to play show (which I hope doesn't happen because it'll shun us foreign fans) or probably swapping slots.

Still it's somewhat a hit for most of the Hello Project Wotas judging from the buzz it's creating in every show.

With the Morning Musume 12th Gen auditions coming to an end, I'm more worried about those who had been in the Kenshuusei program for quite some time. What are their plans? Any guesses? All that talent, training and exposure gone out...

#4978 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:37 AM

But I actually liked it :o Sure, not every episode was as interesting but it was fun to watch the girls really bloom throughout the series. At times it's more interesting than H!S and GL in my opinion :(

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#4979 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:30 AM

So, the upcoming KSS performance is updated, Kurumin isn't in any of the performances, neither is Takemura ironically.

Also, the new song is titled "Table Seki Aitetemo Counter Seki"

Looks like the Kenshuuseis are on the roll these days. More songs, more merchandise...

(I have a feeling that management might exploit this kind of system and just avoid debuting girls, though I'm smelling an album release...)

#4980 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:56 AM

But I actually liked it :o Sure, not every episode was as interesting but it was fun to watch the girls really bloom throughout the series. At times it's more interesting than H!S and GL in my opinion :(

Stuff like this went on since forever ago. H!P starts a new show, shortly after it gets cancelled. Gotta give them props for constantly trying though because after all it's near impossible with AKB basically controlling the TV stations.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users