Photo

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei / Trainee (ハロプロ研修生)

• Please log in to reply
8311 replies to this topic

#3621 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

^ No, they use the English word.

DDOhydd.gif

#3622 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

^Thanks.

"Ohayo Gold!" ^^; that is just awkward :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#3623 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

Yeah, I don't get it, either. I suppose it sounds slightly more like a nickname in Japanese.

DDOhydd.gif

#3624 meichan111

meichan111

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

>w< can't wait to see the new members and see what they can do

post-122492-0-27381900-1467173567.gif
Made by Mei.ka~

@memi_0107_

#3625 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

info about kenshu new tv show

放送予定 2013年10月19日(土) #2

テーマ1 成田ゆめ牧場 乳牛の乳しぼりから手作りバター作りに挑戦!     

テーマ2 Juice=Juice 秋のライブツアーのリハーサル中の先輩たちを訪ねる。

theme 1 about milking cow in ranch and making handmade butter

theme 2 about visiting juice=juice's rehearsal of their aki tour

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

#3626 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

EDIT May 16, 2014:

corrected list of H!P trainees by generation (bold = current trainees):

1st generation: 32 Eggs (June 2004):
Miki Korenaga, Miyuki Kawashima, Yui Okada, Arisa Noto, Kanami Morozuka, Erina Aoki, Anri Tanaka, Kaede Oose, Minami Sengoku, Yuri Sawada, Mika Mutou, Mirei Hashida, Konatsu Furukawa, Aina Hashimoto, Maho Ooyanagi, Yurika Akiyama, Robin Shouko Okada, Yuki Goto, Kanna Arihara, Mia Sainen, Saki Mori, Ayumi Yutoku, Sayaka Kitahara, Ayaka Wada, Yuuka Maeda, Kanon Fukuda, Akari Saho, Asuna Okai, Azusa Sekine, Saki Ogawa, Irori Maeda, Manami Arai

2nd generation: Erina Mano, Manami Ogura, Momoka Komine (June 2006)

3rd generation: Yuu Kikkawa, Linlin (January 2007)

4th generation: Mizuki Fukumura, Rie Kaneko, Akari Takeuchi (June 2008, were introduced at the H!P Egg Shinjin Kouen concert of that month)
5th generation: Karin Miyamoto (late November 2008, was introduced at the Shinjin Kouen concert of that month)

6th generation: Ayano Sato (was introduced together with Azusa Sezaki in April 2009 at the Shinjin Kouen concert of that month, but was shown in a magazine a month earlier together with Rie Kaneko and Arisa Noto)
7th generation: Azusa Sezaki (see above)
8th generation: Tomomi Hirano, Rina Katsuta (June 2009, were introduced at the Shinjin Kouen concert of that month)
9th generation: Sayuki Takagi (November 22nd 2009, was introduced at the Shinjin Kouen concert of that month)
10th generation: Nanami Tanabe (was announced as winner of the Shugo Chara Egg New Amulet Dia audition on November 25th 2009)

11th generation: Runa Kizawa, Wakana Nagasawa, Haruka Kudo (March 2010, were introduced at the Shinjin Kouen concert of that month)

12th generation: Kurumi Yoshihashi, Ayano Hamaura, Natsumi Taguchi (June 19th 2011, they were introduced on the first day of an event; it was rumoured that they should have been revealed earlier but the big catastrophe delayed everything; those three also already had official photos for the event while Aina, Minami and Rena hadn't had any yet)
13th generation: Aina Otsuka, Minami Mogi, Rena Ogawa (June 20th 2011, they were introduced on the second day of an event)
14th generation: Kanae Yamaga, Sakura Oda (November 12th 2011, they were introduced at a two-day Egg event (the second event day was November 20th 2011))

- renamed from Hello! Pro Egg to Hello! Pro Kenshuusei in January 2012 -

15th generation: Fuyuka Kosuga, Akari Uemura, Mizuki Murota (March 2012; Mizuki was revealed at the H!P Kenshuusei Happyoukai Nama Tamago Show of that month while Fuyuka and Akari were shown at the event's website the weeks before)
16th generation: Rise Okamura, Riko Yamagishi, Minami Nomura (June 2012, they were introduced at the Nama Tamago Show of that month; Rise's profile had been revealed at the event website before while Riko and Minami were revealed on the day of the Nama Tamago Show)
17th generation: Tomoko Kanazawa, Reina Ichioka, Kaede Kaga, Yumeno Kishimoto, Maria Makino, Sakurako Wada (December 2012, were introduced at the Nama Tamago Show of that month)

18th generation: Rikako Sasaki (March 2013, was introduced at the Nama Tamago Show of that month)
19th generation: Karen Tanaka, Manaka Inaba, Kana Mikame, Rio Fujii, Kana Mashiro, Hikaru Inoue (May 5th 2013, were introduced at the Happyoukai ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~)
20th generation: Akane Haga, Musubu Funaki, Hirona Oura, Kisora Niinuma, Ruru Danbara, Yumei Yokogawa, Risa Yamaki (September 2013)

21st generation: Maho Aikawa, Miu Takemura, Kana Saito (May 2014)

a few statistics:
Spoiler

#3627 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

Because Irorin was a 1st gen Egg. She was accepted in the 2004 audition.

Look for various Japanese media about the audition/1st gen egg, you'd see them mentioned '32' quite a lot. Also mentioned in this vid.

That's why Ricchan, Fukuchan, and Takechan were widely recognized as the 4th gen. :lol:

#3628 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

^

My problem is that my knowledge of Japanese is very poor, so I would not know what I have to search/look for and in which media. I had also never seen anything else written than that she was introduced in August 2006 (mostly in wikis and wikias, so that seems to have been completely wrong then). The video was also point of what I thought because all the younger Eggs (including Manami Arai) were in this video and Irori wasn't (just like a few others, e.g. Yui Okada, Miki Korenaga, Maho Ooyanagi and Aina Hashimoto).

Thanks a lot for your help :).

#3629 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

I've never seen that clip before...but it's gold! XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#3630 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

Apparently the story was that because she live in Hyogo she had to commute to Tokyo for her lessons, and the distance made it difficult for her to appear together with the others. Her first appearance was when there's a Hello Pro Yanen public recording in Hyogo in 2006, and she was able to make her stage debut as the opening act (with SI*NA) and introduce herself as Hello! Pro Egg. Maybe that's what made people think that she was H!P Kansai member turned H!P Egg.   ^^;

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/前田彩里

http://ja.wikipedia....A7.E3.83.B32004

http://web.archive.o...o_biyuu_05.html

#3631 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

Apparently the story was that because she live in Hyogo she had to commute to Tokyo for her lessons, and the distance made it difficult for her to appear together with the others. Her first appearance was when there's a Hello Pro Yanen public recording in Hyogo in 2006, and she was able to make her stage debut as the opening act (with SI*NA) and introduce herself as Hello! Pro Egg. Maybe that's what made people think that she was H!P Kansai member turned H!P Egg.   ^^;

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/前田彩里

http://ja.wikipedia....A7.E3.83.B32004

http://web.archive.o...o_biyuu_05.html

No wonder that I got it totally wrong (that wasn't mentioned at all ahywhere where I read about Irori) *headdesk* ^^;. Now it's really clear and I shall never get it wrong again :).

#3632 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

I know who the happiest person in HP is with all these new members.... Leader Michishige Sayumi, more young girls for her to oogle :) Makino better watch out or she'll lose out the leader's attention!

#3633 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

Hapi Pure commercial

abrDsoxh.jpg abhsG8WM.jpg abhQ4RQD.jpg abz26So1.jpg ack4frkY.jpg

#3634 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

^ Could someone please tell me what they are advertising for?

... Those are probably the TOP kenshuusei right now, aren't they? ..Too bad Maria isn't among them but she got to sing quite often in the latest concerts so maybe she will join them soon :)

6DYNteh.png

#3635 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

It's for their new TV show. The girls shown are the ones who have been in the longest, in chronological order, with the exception of Rikako.

DDOhydd.gif

#3636 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

I am currently having a small understanding problem concerning the Kenshuusei.

It is written everywhere by almost everyone here that the newest batch of Kenshuusei is the 20th generation of H!P trainees. However, when I count them I always end up at 21 generations. My mistake seems to happen very early already because Mizuki Fukumura, Rie Kaneko and Akari Takeuchi are often listed as 4th generation while they are the 5th generation in my list.

Could anyone please help me correct my overview? It's in the spoiler.

Spoiler

You blew me away with that list. I can never get my head around the Egg's generations ^^;

If anyone is free maybe they can put it into a barchart/timechart showing date of joining and date of graduation/leaving. I'm curious to see how each Eggs' time in H!P Eggs overlap.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#3637 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

^

I once made an Excel chart about that but I deleted it last year ^^;. So it would indeed be nice to have a new one :) (I made mine from my blog entry here although I do not have the exact dates for most Egg graduations/departures before 2009/2010).

I also corrected my post above.

#3638 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

I found the video for it 

http://www.dailymoti...ぷれ-予告_lifestyle

Kenshuusei are always getting the all the good show themes. Im not complaining though :3

really excited for this~

#3639 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

It's all starting to look like a group by stealth to me. :ph34r:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#3640 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

just wondering, where are maria, yumeno and wadasaku? are they having another schedule?

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users