Photo

Who is the VERY FIRST Hello! Project girl that you saw?

• Please log in to reply
1084 replies to this topic

#21 reyfer

reyfer

Forever grateful for having Sayumi and Morning Musume in my life

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:08 AM

First H!P girl I ever lay eyes on? Sayumi. Is she still my favorite? HELL YESSSSS
Posted Image

#22 Evening Musuko

Evening Musuko

• Senpai
  • 2403 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:18 AM

Aya Matsuura way back in 2001-02 I think. She was the only H!P artist I followed for years, although I knew who some of the other girls were. She wasn't my favorite H!P girl. I didn't have a favorite until I found out about Eri. I still think Aya is great, and because of her I got into the rest of H!P.

#23 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:31 AM

The first girl I ever ever saw? Iida Kaori. (The first H!P related thing I ever saw was the Love Machine PV, and well, it starts with her face.) But the first girl who stood out to me was Goto Maki. (Again, when I saw that PV--I kept noticing the "pretty blonde one.") And is she still my favorite? Definitely in the top three.

#24 Digital Kaji

Digital Kaji

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:36 AM

I remember, at least I think I do (I have a bad memory), it was Yossie that grabbed my attention at first. She still does too. :lol:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digital Kaji
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image

#25 Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 523 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:30 AM

I didn't just see one, I saw them all at once.

While investigating this Morning Musume thing, someone here at Hello!Online helpfully suggested I start by downloading the video for "Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari". I can't tell you who suggested that because Evil Thread Nazis (or ETNs for short) have long since deleted that thread.

Anyway it was a good suggestion, got me all intrigued, and started me down this wacky path to H!P-geekdom.
Posted Image

#26 MiniMoniHime

MiniMoniHime

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:36 AM

I didn't only see one H!P girl at once, i saw four. the first H!P girls i ever saw were Marippe, Nono, Aibon, and Mika, mainly because Mini Moni is the first H!P group i listened to. Nono and Marippe are also two of my favorite H!P members :lol:
Posted Image

#27 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:11 AM

The first I saw I think it was Konkon in the microwave video, or it was Mari in the Ring prank, I just can't remember which one came first actually :lol:
And well I still like Konkon, and I didn't follow many stuff with Mari in it, but then when I saw Kame, I really got interested in her, and the rest is history.

#28 Airirin

Airirin

Konkon and Aichan fever

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:46 AM

Takahashi and Konno were the ones that got me into MM, still my favorites today :lol:
BEWARE I AM A THIEF YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. AVOID ALL CONTACT WITH ME AT ALL COST.

#29 ferrar1

ferrar1

4th gen member

• Uploader
  • 296 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:50 AM

Definetely Kaori. Was wondering who's this tall, funny girl that the 2 utaban hosts were picking on. Then i subsequently found out about MM. Kaori's not my number 1 but she's always been fun to watch and i always see her as the cleverest, most sensitive, leader-like girl.

#30 num2son

num2son

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 282 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:53 AM

LOL, The first picture was miki. A friend of mine had her picture as an avator on his msn messenger.
Kago Ai~"Only I can know the truth. Only you can know the real you."~

#31 Yuria-kun

Yuria-kun

forever love

• Senpai
  • 1171 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 06:31 AM

The very first H!P girl I saw... Well in the year 2004 I saw Hyokkori Hyoutan-Jima PV, and really didn't pay attention to the girls, just thought the song was fun and cute. Then a bit later I saw Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari, and the girls who grabbed my attention instantly were Mari, Sayumi and Konkon. Sayu and Konkon still remain in my H!P girls TOP 5, and I do like Mari.

But when I saw the Sexy Boy PV first time, Risa's 'kokoro made'-line stole my heart :) So she will be my favorite always.

Posted Image
always keep the faith

#32 magicstasis

magicstasis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 06:36 AM

The very first Hello! Project girl I saw was Matsuura Aya. I was visiting a website about her, but I left almost immediately as I didn't care for her at the time. :)

The first H!P girl I became a fan of was Aibon, which was shortly after I saw Aya. She's not my favorite, though. She was #2 until she got fired. =/
Posted Image

#33 fr0d0b0ls0n

fr0d0b0ls0n

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1027 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:39 AM

Maki Goto was the one that i put my eyes on. But i dont really like her career now. Rika was the second (with similar result to Maki), then Takitty, Eri and Yossie.

Now my Top 3 is: Takahashi, Yossie, Fujimoto (kamei is pretty near Miki anyway :)).

I have very bad experiencies with the work of my favourites outside MM, that's why i hope Tsunku doesnt screw it with Yossie... i'll have to kill him.

Aichan - Kamei - Riho - Kaedy - Sakura - Maachan - Fukuchan - Ayumi

#34 sylvain

sylvain

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:42 AM

Takahashi Ai, several years ago. But since I had no idea who she was at the time I forgot about her :)

#35 finch

finch

Addict

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:04 AM

When I first discovered MM, I felt like already had a vague memory of the name "Maki Goto" and of seeing a picture of a movie poster for the MiniMoni movie. But I can't remember where I had seen either of them.

#36 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:24 AM

first member i saw and took notice of was Kaori. back in 2000/2001 on heyheyhey... the other two i really noticed were nono and aibon because they looked alike.
Posted Image

#37 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:32 AM

err. Sadly enough, I believe it was Kago. Then every time I saw Nono I thought it was Kago and got so confused!

The next girl I saw was Kaori (pointed out to me since she's so tall)

and the next was Yossi. Anyone here who knows my preferences knows that yes, Yossi is still my favorite. :)
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#38 phazer

phazer

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:44 AM

^^ Yeah, I always got mixed up between Tsuji and Kago when I first got into H!P. :)

Anyway, I first saw Tanaka Reina many years ago, can't remember when exactly, on another forum. Haven't heard of H!P or Momusu at that time though.

The first person from H!P that I took notice of (or first person that I saw, kind of) just before I got into H!P and Momusu was Fujimoto Miki (or maybe it was the whole of Gomattou), on an Utaban episode. My top two favourites are Fujimoto followed by Tanaka.

Posted Image

#39 saberdoll

saberdoll

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 108 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:14 AM

I think it was Ichii Sayaka...A friend had sent me a CD of PVs. (Yeah, this was before the time of recordable DVDs...And they were in RealPlayer video format. :) ) First one I watched off the CD was the Love Machine PV. Never seen or heard an MM song before that, but I knew they were popular.

Favorite now is Yossie. I think the PV I first really noticed her in was Dance Suru no da. Really fun PV and still one of my favorites along with the song. Got the 360 degree version recently and you can see what everyone is doing the whole time. Part where she's trying to blow a bubble and fails is still my fav. :)

Gee I feel old... :)

#40 Kyo Kusanagi

Kyo Kusanagi

The Scion Of The Flames

• Shinmem
  • 509 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:47 AM

Maki!
Back in early summer 2002, when I was first experiencing the wonders of J-Music thanks to Do As Infinity and was investigating the J-Music world in order to find some other artists to listen to, I found an article about the Maki Goto-Jessica Simpson plagiarism thing, and I saw some pictures of Maki. Oh well, her hotnessmade my eyes pop out :) And I liked her Be In Love song much. But I was so concentrated on Do As Infinity that I didn' t look for anything H!P related until summer 2006, when I grew fond of J-Music again, I saw a banner about Kaori at JPopSuki and I found her very pretty (I found out it was Kaori saving the banner and reading the file name, which had "iidakaori" in it :)). I looked for info about Kaori and slowly grew fond of H!P ^^
Posted Image <<< Everyone' s favorite keyholder :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users