Photo

Who is the VERY FIRST Hello! Project girl that you saw?

• Please log in to reply
1084 replies to this topic

#41 immrpopo

immrpopo

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 449 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:18 AM

Maki!
Back in early summer 2002, when I was first experiencing the wonders of J-Music thanks to Do As Infinity and was investigating the J-Music world in order to find some other artists to listen to, I found an article about the Maki Goto-Jessica Simpson plagiarism thing, and I saw some pictures of Maki. Oh well, her hotnessmade my eyes pop out :) And I liked her Be In Love song much. But I was so concentrated on Do As Infinity that I didn' t look for anything H!P related until summer 2006, when I grew fond of J-Music again, I saw a banner about Kaori at JPopSuki and I found her very pretty (I found out it was Kaori saving the banner and reading the file name, which had "iidakaori" in it :)). I looked for info about Kaori and slowly grew fond of H!P ^^

oh man i miss Do As Infinity. Hopefully MM wont break up like them.

first Hello!project artist i saw Yaguchi Mari on the Surprise English lesson. i saw Ayaka too but i thought Yaguchi was way more entertaining
My Number one now is a tie between Reina and Niigaki. But Yaguchi is definitely top 5 on my list.

#42 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:48 AM

Not to be confused with the Topic: "How Did You Discover Morning Musume?" This topic asks Which girl from any of the Hello! Project groups/sub-groups/solo artists, etc. etc. did you FIRST LAY EYES on... that ONE GIRL that FIRST grabbed you... Is she still your very favorite? Were you immediately hooked on Hello! Project?

Ishikawa Rika, and she never was my favorite! I like her well enough, she's a crack-up. Well, okay she was my favorite for the 2 minutes she was the only one I knew existed. Very quickly to be replaced by Kimura Ayaka.

The first girl I saw was Mai Hagiwara from C-ute. I was searching the web for another Japanese girl (NOT hello! Project)

Probably the other Hagiwara Mai :) But since you're a grown-up, it's alright :)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#43 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:54 AM

Aya matsuura back in mid 2004 thanks to her ne~ song.

#44 Ka-lok-bee*

Ka-lok-bee*

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:11 PM

My one would be... MIKI!! and yup~ she's still my favourite one~ n_____n"v
Posted Image

#45 Aggisú

Aggisú

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 369 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:24 PM

Tsuji.

And Kago.

From the surprise english lessons.

I say both because I couldn't really tell them apart at that time.. But I did go research who they were and therefor discovered H!P.

They're very much favourites to this day indeed. B:
Posted Image

#46 /Flame

/Flame

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:41 PM

First one I saw: Can't remember. Asami Konno, I think.
First one I heard speak: Eri Kamei
First one I heard sing: Sayumi Michishige

#47 Anton_91

Anton_91

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:44 PM

I first saw Miyabi & Risako from Berryz although Miya catched most of my intresst :) :)

I had a musicvideo with Negima! with Anata Nashi dewa Ikite Yukenai on my comp and first I thought the song was wierd
but eventually I searched on Youtube and found the Nyoki Nyoki performance of that song. (My GOD Miya was hot!) :)

Anyway, one thing lead to another and now I'm a big H!P fan! (Biggest in Färgelanda if that means anything to you. :))

//Anton

#48 ah-ger

ah-ger

亀井絵里 supporter forever!

• Senpai
  • 902 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:38 PM

Definately Tsuji!!! Been my favourite all the while!

えりりん MY SWEET GODDESS 

亀井絵里:" 亀井絵里です。ちょっと素敵で、しかりものの23歳の女の子です。"

前島亜美:"超絶妹系アイドル、最年少の頑張るやい、前島亜美です!あみたで呼んでください!どうぞよろしくお願いします!”

#49 jangster

jangster

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:41 PM

Hmm... The first one to grab my attention was probably Yaguchi. Probably because she was so loud, haha. Ayaka as well, as I used to watch tons of Ayaka's surprise english lessons. They're still among my favorites, but nowadays I can't really name a single person as a favorite. Or maybe Yossie if it has to come down to it...
Posted Image

#50 yonasu

yonasu

LONG LIVE KAMEISM!

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:06 PM

The first one I saw was Aya Matsuura, I didn't even know what H!P or Morning Musume was when I first heard Aya... Within H!P, I listen to her the most, though she's not my favorite when it comes to TV shows and stuff like that!

tumblr_lqnt6ly9zF1qb77zdo1_1280.jpg

#1 Kameist! 
kameism.tumblr.com

#51 sylpolicia

sylpolicia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:30 PM

Let's see...if my memory served me correctly,the first H!P member I ever saw was Goto Maki.I saw her picture in a magazine when I wasn't an H!P fan back then.Now,she is my top 3 favorite H!P members together with Tsuji-chan and Mikitty. :lol:

#52 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:49 PM

Don't recall exactly who the first one I saw.. I think it was Ogawa due to the PV Sexy Boy as that got me started... But then yeah she didn't become likable to me... I instantly fell in love wiht Mari/Reina though.
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#53 Wendy Jeeves

Wendy Jeeves

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:06 PM

Miki Fujimoto :lol:

She was on an old Mini Moni show promoting Boogie Train '03.
I fell in love with the song and her :lol:

She is not my favourite, but she is my second favourite (:

#54 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:12 PM

I have to say Konkon or Reina with Ambitious pv on Youtude. I thought they were twins because of their hair style.

#55 chekhan

chekhan

Devoted to Nacchi..

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:29 PM

Abe Natsumi

i saw her in the V'victory PV and i fall in love with her. :lol:
Image larger than the forum limit has been removed. Please read: http://www.hello-onl...?act=boardrules

Nacchi Forever Fan~

#56 Danji

Danji

Why is it that I can NEVER recognize Michishige!?!

• Senpai
  • 683 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:43 PM

I saw Ayaka too but i thought Yaguchi was way more entertaining.

I don't see that as a slight on Ayaka. Yaguchan is way more entertaining than most of humanity. :lol:
Posted Image

#57 raeith

raeith

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 339 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:52 PM

The very first ..... it was Saki Shimizu (Berryz Kobo) , not from PV or any kind ..... it was a Idol Board (thailand language) site year ago , from her gif (for handphone) .... later on that , seeing the structure of Hello! Project (where the board redirect me) ... i found Berryz PV -> Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteruu YOU KNOW? .....

Yea The captain is the first i saw ..... hard to say if she wasnt my fav still .....

Posted Image

HUMAN DO CHANGE

#58 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:10 PM

First H!P girl I saw had to be either Gocchin or Konkon just surfing around random sites. It wasn't until Video Google that I came to know about MM a year later. And when I discovered MM, Sayu was the first I saw and she's still my favorite!

#59 moonwell

moonwell

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 152 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:42 PM

I remember the first time I ever saw a H!P girl was for MM Love Machine pv. I was really hitting my "I have to find good japanese music" craze and I saw the pv through my friends satelite....I was amazed by them. I stayed with them for along while and left it for a bit.
Then later on I saw Aya Matsuura's Yeah! Meccha Holiday pv and got back into H!P.
Posted Image
Made by Molly <3 Thank you !
Visit my store!

#60 nonbon

nonbon

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:59 PM

it was nono...and aibon at the same time...they were doing their totoro impression.
nono's my favorite nowadays, but when i first got into H!P i liked rika and aichan.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users