Photo

Who is the VERY FIRST Hello! Project girl that you saw?

• Please log in to reply
1084 replies to this topic

#1 David Snow

David Snow

1st gen member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 562 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:48 PM

Not to be confused with the Topic: "How Did You Discover Morning Musume?" This topic asks Which girl from any of the Hello! Project groups/sub-groups/solo artists, etc. etc. did you FIRST LAY EYES on... that ONE GIRL that FIRST grabbed you... Is she still your very favorite? Were you immediately hooked on Hello! Project?

The first girl I saw was Mai Hagiwara from C-ute. I was searching the web for another Japanese girl singer (NOT hello! Project) and came across Mai singing on Hello! Pro Hour. She sparked my interest because I'd never seen such a young girl singing so energetically like that.
Posted Image

#2 Danji

Danji

Why is it that I can NEVER recognize Michishige!?!

• Senpai
  • 683 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:51 PM

The first one for me... Tsuji.
Posted Image

#3 Sin86

Sin86

Soon to be ruler of all

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:58 PM

mmm... i think it was Yossi or Mari cos. im not sure which PV Mr.Moonlight or Hyokkori Hyoutanjima i saw first.

well Hitomi is still one favorites(one of the best singers in H!p) and what comes to Mari i never have been huge fan of her but she is ok.
facebook users...... find me!!! :)

#4 Choucho_Ai

Choucho_Ai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 624 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:59 PM

Well, my first favourite was Rika Ishikawa. I thought she was very pretty (which she still is of course) ^^
But now my favourite is Reina. Don't know why really though :whistle: But I guess it's cuz of her voice and cuteness! :wacko:

#5 BexXz

BexXz

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:01 PM

The first one for me... Tsuji.

ya, same here.. tho.

not long after, my favo switched over too- Yaguchi Mari & Kamei Eri :whistle:

#6 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:02 PM

thats be easy the first one was Nacchi then the second one was Mari then reason Nacchi caught me at first was her eyes when Mari first join she was shy and quite but after a while she came out in a big way and so did her sexy beam
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#7 Danji

Danji

Why is it that I can NEVER recognize Michishige!?!

• Senpai
  • 683 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:04 PM

Haha, I missed the request on whether they were still my fave, and HECK NO! Not that Tsuji isn't awesome! But Mari stole my heart, mind and soul right from the first time I saw her later in that same skit. :whistle:
Posted Image

#8 chris_b

chris_b

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 309 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:12 PM

It was via Fujimoto that I became aware of H!P and subsequently MM... she's still the H!P member I admire most as a performer/idol/etc. but my co-favourites now are also Rika and Risa.

#9 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:20 PM

First one was Charmy whom I still like (especially when she's telling one of her funny stories that only she is able to laugh about :whistle: ), but then I discovered Aya. And well, the rest is history :wacko:

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#10 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:24 PM

Mari in Ring prank when she burst out crying. that was uber cute

#11 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:35 PM

I think it was either Kaori, or Rika. No wait, it was Kaori. but Kaori isn't my favorite though, KONKON IS!! :whistle: :wacko:
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#12 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:38 PM

The middle sig picture is the first. Had to learn more about who that is. And yes, Sayumi is still number 1.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#13 adventwriter

adventwriter

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:56 PM

It was Ayaya (Aya Matsuura) in her vid Sougen no Hito.

Through her involvement in GAM i discovered Mikitty...and the rest as they say is history.

Ayaya is still my favorite Soloist!
Posted Image
Sig & Avatar credit: Liamers

#14 immrpopo

immrpopo

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 449 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:03 PM

it was Yaguchi that attracted my attention to the world of H!P.
sadly shes no longer my number one

#15 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:14 PM

Yossie, I was a big fan of her, I still am, but unfortunately she changed a lot since she has become leader. I love the funny, tomboyish Yossie the most.

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#16 finch

finch

Addict

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:14 PM

The lizard headed towards Nacchi first. All of my current (top 5) favorites were among my early (top 7) favorites, and were in that video. Kago and Rika were in the first frame. Nacchi's dropped a little on my list, but she's still in the top 10 I think.

My top 3 are Mari, Kago, and Tsuji. I don't have the willpower to decide which of them is my #1.

#17 Tictac_Eri

Tictac_Eri

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:15 PM

Well, the very first thing to do with H!P I saw was the PV for Strawberry pie. (I came accross a YouTube video with it as the background song so went to find out more).

*Rewatches Strawberry Pie* so the first full shot I saw of anyone in H!P was...

Ai Kago

:whistle:

#18 Toffe

Toffe

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:50 PM

My first confrontation took place on fall 2004, when a friend of mine brought his copy of W - Double You to a japanese lesson in high school. He let me watch through the booklet, and the girl who caught my attention was Kago... ( :lol: ) So she was actually the first H!P girl I saw.

In summer 2005 I downloaded some MM videos and then Mari became my (first) favorite, and later Kago and Aya too. However, the one who stole my heart was Nacchi in the end hehe... Mari is still a favorite and Kago... well.... you know the story... :P Anyway, my interest for Aya has dropped considerably for some reason. I guess I can just have one top-notch soloartist as favorite at a time :omg:

Posted Image

#19 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:01 AM

The first member of HP that i ever became aware of was Goto Maki shortly followed by Aya Matsuura. Somehow i managed to completely avoid Morning Musume for months. However the girl who drew me into the big HP picture and Morning Musume was Asami Konno who quickly became a favourite and stayed that way. I only came across Morning Musume by complete chance, one day while in Kyoto i heard one of there songs on the radio. I loved the song but had no idea who it was until i stumbled across that very song by chance again online a short time after i had come back. The song in question was Namida Ga Tomarani Houkago.

#20 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:05 AM

the first one aya cuz she was very famous but i never really paid attention

then it was abe cuz she was first to come out on the Def Diva part on kouhaku 2005, then def diva came out and the first one i paid attention to was rika

then MM came out, i still paid a lot of attention to rika

then later after i got into MM it was alll konno for me, then i got to kamei, then later everyone else

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users