• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 08:39 PM

I might have the wrong forum to post this, and if so please move it...

I was just wondering, out of all the Hello Project videos out there, tv shows, dramas, movies, whatever, what one video that isn't subbed at this time, would you like to see subbed?

For me it would be Ore ga Aitsu de Aitsu ga Ore de with Hitomi, Konno and Rika... (I don't think there were any others in this one) I found it on Youtube way back when, but it wasn't subbed... I still enjoyed the raw files but would love to see it subbed so I could understand more of what's happening.

So.... what about you?

Super out of touch with stuff, please excuse my stupidness.

#2 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 08:58 PM

Ehh not too sure if this thread going to get locked or not... as I am sure there are Numerous things people would like to see have subbed.. but hehe this sways it a bit to suggest to HPS as to what to sub... *Shrug* but I could be wrong...

PS: Utaban =)

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#3 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 01:22 AM

If you rely on subtitles the incentive to learn Japanese is lost. It's better to watch the action than read text. :lol:

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#4 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 01:56 AM

But I do both. I watch the raw, and get from it what I can, due to the fact that I have limited knowledge in Japanese. I enjoy what I can from the raw, however with the subtitles I'm able to fully understand the situation and get the full meaning of the show.

Plus, there's always the Kanji and such to learn so that you can read what the editors put on the screen, and to learn Japanese to see if the people doing the subtitles actually knew what they were talking about.

HPS does a fantastic job, but I've come into possesion of some files that make me wonder what language the people who did the subtitles spoke because it obviously wasn't Japanese or English.

Plus, I use the subtitles to verify what I've heard. If the basic meaning I've managed to get from the words matches at least somewhat to the subtitles then I know I'm at least improving...

Super out of touch with stuff, please excuse my stupidness.

#5 David Snow

David Snow

1st gen member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 562 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:02 PM

The ONE THING I would dearly love to see subbed would be the Auditions, especially the 6th Generation Auditions.
Posted Image

#6 Epsilon

Epsilon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 04:25 AM

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Question: What do you do when you forget the choreography during a concert?

I'll look at the audience and try to convince them that there are absolutely no moves at this point (- ̄∀ ̄-)/~~~

Posted Image

#7 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:22 AM

Personally, and this may seem a bit topsy-turvy, I'd like to see the new Doctor Who subtitled in Japanese.

Japan has a severe Doctor Who shortage, and that needs to be rectified!

#8 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:25 AM

Ehhh I don't think that is likely.. as HPS only subs things relating to H!P into English and not well something non-related into Japanese...
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#9 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:03 AM

There are lots of stuff I could put on a wish list, but high(est?) up on that list would be Berryz' latest interview on Music Fighter.
(Not sure if they've had only one, or more, since the already subbed one from spring 2006; the one where Sayaka Aoki grabbed the male host's crotch.))
^-^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users