• Please log in to reply
13294 replies to this topic

#21 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:16 PM

well i felt sorr for all the girls that were turn down but at same time i feel sorry for those two as well hearing all the hate them seem to be getting we may not like the idea but they will be MM girls either we stop being fans or we support them i guess i learn to support them because i will never stop being a fan
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#22 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:27 PM

Well, I hope for the best of Linlin in MM. She would make history in Japan for many centuries to come :whistle: .

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#23 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:36 PM

Don't have something earth-shattering to say but I want to show my support for her nevertheless.

Life is constant change, luckily so.

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#24 SeraphK

SeraphK

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:38 PM

Congratulations to Qian Lin, may she experience the best of what this opportunity has to offer.

On a side not....I'm surprised at some of the people on this board. I really respected this board, cause the people were good, open minded, willing to believe in the girls and H!P.....but right now...I have no words that could even possibly come close to expressing my disappointment...
Please call me Seraph. No need to type out the 'K'

Recent topics at Seraph's Sanctuary: Initial thoughts on PV; Wishing Well

#25 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:44 PM

Congratulations to Qian Lin, may she experience the best of what this opportunity has to offer.

On a side not....I'm surprised at some of the people on this board. I really respected this board, cause the people were good, open minded, willing to believe in the girls and H!P.....but right now...I have no words that could even possibly come close to expressing my disappointment...

Yeah me too. don't know why though.

Anyway other thhan that. congraduations to her and Junjun.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#26 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:45 PM

I'm a bit excited at this news. I imagine MM will get a lot of press with this and may even be invited to shows they've been neglected by in the past. This could be very good for Momusu overall.

#27 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:01 AM

Well put. I have read the similar thread on another board/tracker and found it far more tolerant to be honest.

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#28 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:03 AM

Well put. I have read the similar thread on another board/tracker and found it far more tolerant to be honest.

you should see what ppl say on Junjun's blog...god wanna chop their heads off. :whistle:

#29 Noo-Gen

Noo-Gen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:06 AM

I'm looking forward to see how she will do. Let's hope for the best for her.

#30 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:12 AM

I'm looking forward to see how she will do. Let's hope for the best for her.

same here
Posted Image

#31 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:17 AM

Well its that thing again about constructive criticism and plain simply bashing and thats whats happening again as you know i dont take any bashing well regardless of what member it is so that would include the new ones as well.

Thing is are you that surprised ? Im not ive come quite use to it, disappointed ? O yes that i am.

#32 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:20 AM

Indeed
I don't see the point of being conservative at all anyway

#33 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:37 AM

Through reading her blog. i learned she was in japan already more than 2 months(b4 valentine), she post few pictures of tokyo, and the food she ate. She's kinda sad for leaving her friends and family(kinda like what aika feels in that ohastar show). i believe all the pictures she took was took place in japan.

And i also found a old blog of hers. the last post was on 2006 1026 by her, and she didnt mention anything about her joining MM. i think thats when she still in the supergirl audition thing.

#34 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:42 AM

I somewhat agree with this. While it is important that others voice their opinions, I just didn't expect that kind of reaction from this board. The whole reason I joined H!O was because it was (and still is) full of self respecting people with respect for others. I was skeptical about joining the mm-bbs because it seems like whenever a person voices his or her opinion (ESPECIALLY if it's a new member) they're ridiculed and shot down without warning.
While I appreciate that (most) everyone here expressed their feelings in an eloquent way, it seemed like some people just posted without thinking.

#35 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:45 AM

[...] it seemed like some people just posted without thinking.

Nah, it seemed like some people just posted thinking too much :whistle:

#36 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:47 AM

[...] it seemed like some people just posted without thinking.

Nah, it seemed like some people just posted thinking too much :whistle:

LOL, that too. :w00t:

#37 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:55 AM

I give my full support to Lin.

Internet killed common sense.

#38 Tictac_Eri

Tictac_Eri

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:08 AM

I agree, I mean MM-BBS have reacted in a more friendly and positive way than some members on here and I always figured it to be the other way round...

#39 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:11 AM

Nice to see this thread too. Best wishes to the newest members.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#40 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:12 AM

I agree, I mean MM-BBS have reacted in a more friendly and positive way than some members on here and I always figured it to be the other way round...

Me too! After inspecting all the boards I know and from what I've heard, 2ch, JPH!P, and even the mm-bbs have welcomed the girls warmer than the people at this board. It's weird though, I almost feel like I'm gonna wake up sometime soon and everything, even the exchange students (which I'm happy about) will have been a dream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users