• Please log in to reply
13294 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:24 PM

Another shock arrival for Morning Musume has been announced so i guess she should have her own thread. Just like Junjun i think she deserves a fair chance to prove her worth of being in the group. I hope it all works out well for her even if it does seem alittle surprising.

#2 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:39 PM

I knew there will be a thread like this. Like Junjunelcome to this forum!!! :)

Anyway, hjopefully they will be in new singles after Yossie graduates. I can't wait. I wonder if the are going to be in Haramoni episodes one day.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#3 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:42 PM

Well i would guess they would have to be. I would imagine that it will have all the games and stuff on again to welcome them in. Thats a big plus to me anyway. I hope they play the dangle game again.

#4 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:42 PM

I'm really looking forward to seeing what these girls can do! I'm sending good thoughts their way because I'm sure right now they need all the support they can get.

Super out of touch with stuff, please excuse my stupidness.

#5 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:44 PM

Damn right they do with the amount of undeserved negative responses they are getting they need all the support they can get. Afterall is any of this there fault ? Not one bit... They have been given a great chance and i hope they take it and silence any critics.

Im still surprised at this announcement though :)

#6 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:46 PM

I think everyone is. I just hope that the backlash doesn't get directed too much at them. Unfortunately it probably will be. They're the ones in front of the camera, not UFA, so they really have their work cut out to make a good impression and win over the fans and wota's.

#7 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:49 PM

Well if they are to become the underdog just like that they pretty much have me in their corner just like that. At the very least i will lean favourably towards them. I thought Tsunkus comments about the instruments being a factor in why they were chosen was interesting and would like to see some of what they can do. That would add a new dimension to Morning Musume.

#8 azn4fho

azn4fho

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:51 PM

What ta say, I am by far shocked and happi, kowai~~do I like this or not? I've got a really weird feeling inside, making want to explode for some reason.
This is why I will never forget you.
Posted Image

#9 konstargirl

konstargirl

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:51 PM

@himalia:

Do you think one day she will be in Hello1morning one day or not. Because I was thinkin, if she and Junjun were in Hello!morning, than that will be cool.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#10 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:53 PM

I'm sure they will be in H!M if they're with Morning Musume. I'm not sure about this coming one however, maybe just audition clips or introductions with Tsunku's announcement.

#11 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:54 PM

I've already added her on msn.. sheisnt online yet..cuz its 3-4 am now in china. if she does reply me. what should i ask??

#12 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:55 PM

If she answers just ask what she thinks about being accepted into Morning Musume. If I understood Chinese or Japanese I'd definitely congratulate her for making it in. I'm sure any nice words would be appreciated right now.

#13 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:55 PM

@himalia:

Do you think one day she will be in Hello1morning one day or not. Because I was thinkin, if she and Junjun were in Hello!morning, than that will be cool.

Surely they must be on Hello Morning it would make no sense for them to not be if they are members of Morning Musume.

#14 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:57 PM

If she answers just ask what she thinks about being accepted into Morning Musume. If I understood Chinese or Japanese I'd definitely congratulate her for making it in. I'm sure any nice words would be appreciated right now.

yes i knows chinese.. come on this is a really good chance to talk to a new mm member one on one..^^ probably if she trusts me i can get more details.

#15 konstargirl

konstargirl

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

I'm sure they will be in H!M if they're with Morning Musume. I'm not sure about this coming one however, maybe just audition clips or introductions with Tsunku's announcement.

Maybe one day if I get the chace maybe find some videos of them being introduce by MM even Aika. How in the world will aika react now?
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#16 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

well i dont mind her being in H!P i do hope she does well maybe what soem are saying is right she only in MM for s hort time and them off to be another group for h!p
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#17 konstargirl

konstargirl

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:02 PM

@himalia:

Surely they must be on Hello Morning it would make no sense for them to not be if they are members of Morning Musume.

Yeah I guess you can say that. I'm really looking forward for them to be in Hello!morning.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#18 jangster

jangster

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:05 PM

Well if they are to become the underdog just like that they pretty much have me in their corner just like that. At the very least i will lean favourably towards them. I thought Tsunkus comments about the instruments being a factor in why they were chosen was interesting and would like to see some of what they can do. That would add a new dimension to Morning Musume.

I agree with everything you've said in this thread, and especially this thing about Tsunku mentioning their skills with instruments. Now I imagine an acoustic live with some of the members playing the instruments... Well, not necessarily all that likely to happen, but maybe on some smaller scale...

Oh yeah, almost forgot to say this: Welcome Rinrin!
Posted Image

#19 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:06 PM

Tsunku's so free-willing. According to his 'memo', it doesn't really seem like he knows what he wants to do, either :whistle:
First he mentions it's for the tenth anniversary and then
BUT THEY COULD ADD NEW FLAVOR TO MORNING MUSUME I HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE
Unfortunately, it seems like he could pull the plug on them if they sound good/ are interesting or keep them around if he gets a positive reaction.
But please don't ask her anything she can't reveal yet, you guys (Like, 'will you be in Morning Musume forever?' or the something) because that could get the both of ya's in trouble.

#20 Tsutsuji

Tsutsuji

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 360 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:07 PM

It's a little surprising to bring in two random girls when there were so many from the 8th gen auditions who were fantastic. I'm curious as to how the language borders would work..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users