---Using a translator so forgive me if I am wrong---

#12302 RAWR_Meatball

RAWR_Meatball

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:48 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Photobucket automatically resizes big pictures. This site doesn't so this should be better.

[Thumbnails]

Wow thanks!! i'm going to sleep now. Shall spend tomorrow doing so!

楽しみに!

^ thanks, mate. that should help.

RAWR_Meatball >> tell you what. i'll TRY to translate page 8 and 9. but i'm gonna give up on summarising anything. that should faster for me. feel free to correct or add on anything to my text.

cool (:
i'll try to get it completed asap~

New LinLin post:

Posted Image

呢呢呢?

(Well? Well? Well?)

Asking what you think about her picture.

wow both junjun and linlin lost so much weight after going back to china...

Japan's food is really nicer/more addictive uh?

great to see her doing so well. growing prettier and prettier everyday!!

Personal Blog: http://damiensadventures.wordpress.com

LovendoЯ Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/Lovendor.band

よろしくおねがいします!

#12303 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:47 PM

note: back again... some "kanji" i didn't understand and some phrasing that's hmmm... very informal that i'm not sure how to para-phrase. for those bits, i left some "(??)" question marks to mark them. hope it's not too much of an eyesore. i also skipped over some characters which i thought were insignificant. would be great if someone would help correct them by messaging me (and i'll edit it)or just repost the whole sentence in this thread(linlin's thread isn't exactly that active anyway).

page 8 part 2. from scans... http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/4537-lin-lin-qian-lin-%e3%83%aa%e3%83%b3%e3%83%aa%e3%83%b3-%e9%8a%ad%e7%90%b3/page__st__12300#entry1568223
-----------------------------

linlin: ... why did you suddenly turn so cute? =_=

interviewer: you both had a concert in taiwan, was there any fun things that happened?

linlin: there's too many too many... super fun things to say.

interviewer: quick, tell me tell me!

linlin: okay, you wait for me to tell you one by one.

jun: no!! you leave a few for me!!!

(audience laughs.)

linlin: okayokay, firstly! ! the feeling when we entered the meeting place(??), we all said "oh~ so big!" and after that we had a special dinner arrangement... is that right...(turns her head to jun)

jun: why are you looking at me... (sweats)

linlin: ...anyway it was like a buffet, lots of lots of things to eat.

jun: actually everytime before we go on stage, to better express ourselves, everyone can't eat too much.

linlin: eating too much won't look good too.

jun: at that time, we really can't eat a little bit more.

linlin: but on that day, everyone completely lost control, that is...

jun: we all went mad...

linlin: even those who usually didn't eat much were taking 3 or 4 plates...

jun: my record was going from one table end to the other, i went back and forth 4 or 5 rounds...

linlin: as i was eating i said 'when did i ever eat so many things before a concert begins'. and whenever another dish came up, we would as a group, run over to it. the surrounding people were scared. heavens ~ felt like we were at a party. after eating, we saw that time was almost up, we're goners! , and started getting nervous. outside, the fans were already entering, and hearing their screams, i almost fainted from the excitement.

jun: after that , everyone gathered around to shout "jiayou/ganbatte"(PCC: can't think of an english phrase for this), the leader would say something encouraging. after we got on stage, the view in front of my eyes were amazing. everyone was holding deep-blue glowsticks, it's like entering the bottom of the sea. this was to complement our new song ((PCC:errmm... don't recognise the chinese name, was it resonant blue?)), i was really moved.

interviewer: japanese fans or taiwanese fans , in reality they have a certain understanding towards "con". chinese fans may feel : i don't know when i need to be so dramatic(??)...

jun: no problem, getting "high" is good enough!!

linlin: everyone's way of supporting us is different, as long as they're supporting us with their love, our hearts are good, everyone being happy is the most important thing.

jun: anything is good, everyone getting "high" will do. for example everyone calling me banana-jun , i also feel that's quite cute. because they support me, they would call me in such an intimate way.

interviewer: maybe between us we wish to make good memories(??), so may i suggest something, for example ask the fans to do a pose with us or...

junjun: uh... yes...

linlin: that's right.

jun: back then, in china, i've also been to a concert, that event is still fresh in my memory. at that time, i was really into the atmosphere, emotions were rising(??), i was continously screaming. it's because the singer was my favorite, so i was that "high", so it was always in my memory. MM has some simple dance movements, if everyone in the audience could do it together it would be great!

interviewer: the 2 of you have joined MM for over a year. along the way, do you have any deep impressions? this is a broad question, you can elaborate. for example, why did i cry over something , why was i moved.

jun: there were many times i've cried, FUFUFU ~(???) i'm an emotional person. = =

linlin: everyone's emotional okay. = =

jun: before this, in japan, my waist was injured before a concert. behind the stage during the anchor period(??), i heard the fans outside shouting my name. at that time i thought 'no, i must go up there'. and my leader takahashi ai cried, because she was too worried about me. at this time, everyone placed their hands together, leader said "the tune is large(??), an injured member is still around, everyone must be all right." looking into their eyes, there was (??), uneasiness, and a wish that i won't push myself too hard. although they didn't say anything, in that moment... (jun's eyes were red)

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#12304 柯天铭

柯天铭

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:57 PM

Edited by 柯天铭, 01 September 2018 - 05:36 PM.

#12305 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:21 PM

Posted Image

Linlin looks absolutely gorgeous here! Her eyes especially.

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#12306 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:10 PM

i'm splitting this page translation into 2 parts too. ah, i'm running out of time and have to sleep soon(though i did take a loooong nap)

page 9 part 1.

from scans...
http://www.hello-onl...00#entry1568223

---
interviewer: you felt everyone's kindness ,right.

jun: uh, there was an intense feeling.

linlin: there were a lot of moving moments. if i didn't join MM, maybe i would be an ordinary student, in a classroom studying. so this is a rare opportunity, which completed a dream i've always had. i'm a single child, no brothers or sisters. after i've went to japan, i realized having an elder sister is very good.

jun:and little sisters too, that little sister is very "taihan"(very impressive). ()

linlin: why, why is little sister very "taihan".

jun: just kidding, no.

linlin: really? really? i'm not so naughty yet. (pcc: making fun of koharu?)

jun: no!

linlin: i was well taken care of by everyone, everyday was happy. there was one time it was my birthday, everyone didn't say anything, just continued practicing as usual. in between i went out for a while, when i got back, someone "Biang" switched off the lights.at that time, i was thinking "what is it, a ghost?" (laugh) after that, everyone sang the birthday song while carrying the cake out. at that time i felt really moved, nobody reported anyone giving me a birthday celebration.

jun: of course, that's not a weather report.

interviewer: looks like you've had many good memories. this time period isn't really very long or a short while, do you feel totally used to this?

jun: actually i'm a person that doesn't quite like holidays or nights, i personally still prefer the working hours, at least everyone is together. if there's lots of work(want some peace but afraid of being alone), just diligently focus on work, after that enjoy with everyone. if there is no work, especially when home alone at night, i would feel very homesick. at night when snuggle inside my blanket, that feeling would suddenly come out.

linlin: i know, it's when it's late at night ~

jun: really can't stand this feeling.

linlin: the training is very exhausting, at the beginning i didn't have enough energy for it. but compared to that, the hardest thing was leaving my parents.

jun: because you can't cook...

linlin: no, i can buy bentos to eat. when living alone, there were a lot of things i didn't consider. after i went to japan, i then realized it was very hard for my parents to care for me, in the future i must repay them(??) properly.

jun: uh, good kid.

linlin: don't make fun of me when i'm saying something moving. = =

audience lols.

jun: but this time, my parents are coming here.

interviewer: is they any bad habits you have changed. for example, i used to refuse to wake up, now i don't...... i used to be picky with my food, now i'm not.

linlin: habits? i didn't used to wash my own clothes, does that count.

jun: but you still don't wash them yourself.

linlin: now i just throw them in the washing machine. but...... actually i didn't even know how to use a washing machine. and i tried cooking for myself, but... i failed... it really didn't taste very good.

jun: i told you it would fail, but you didn't believe me. i said to come over to my place to eat, but you're so stubborn.

linlin: ... but... you know, junjun can really eat very spicy food. once i've stepped into her room, i was going to faint from the smell of spicy dishes, i couldn't go in.

interviewer: this is related to the culture of the area. because junjun is from hunan.

linlin: yesyes. for example when we go to a ramen shop, i would use vinegar, junjun would use chilli powder. we would ask the boss for a bottle of vinegar and a bottle of chilli, and then we would pour everything in. at this time, the boss would stare at us with eyes opened wide.

interviewer: because japanese wouldn't eat in this way......

jun: yes, and their faces would incredibly turn red. but japanese chilli isn't very spicy, err..., continuing with the last question, what was it?

interviewer: changed habits......

jun: yesyes, changed habits..... now that you mention it, my habits aren't fixed.

interviewer:what a hard to understand person.

linlin: you want to say you're a mystery yourself, right.

interviewer: oh, that a really classic (??)answer.

linlin: really! i finally said something classic (acts proud)

interviewer: in your eyes, the MM members whom you work with everyday, is there any difference between what's seen off-stage
and on-stage?

jun: no, actually everybody sees the same thing.

#12307 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:35 AM

page 9 part 2.

------------------

interviewer: huh?

jun: really really, it's the same. i'll give an example, i've said this before on a show. kamei eri senpai, she looks like a very gentle and cute girl. although she definitely did sleep, but normally she always has this half-asleep look. very sincere, and cute, like a kitty you want to pet. this kind of feel should be the same for everyone.

linlin: talking about this, i have a classic(??) one. for example during a concert, we would wake up early to do our make-up and other preparations. although everyone is tried, but they'll still open up their eyes and say 'good morning'. but miss kamei eri, she would close her eyes and tell you 'oh good morning, linlin' ...... i see her like this and laughed out. in my heart i'm thinking 'i really thank you, for making me really wake up earlier'

jun: that's right...... sometimes i would ask her 'did you sleep last night'. i was really concerned about her, and after that senpai would would answer in a daze 'i don't know ......' flop, from day till night she's like this.

linlin: also takahashi ai senpai. in the past when i didn't know her that well, i would feel: ah leader! a powerful impression.

jun: her laughter is very classic. really very classic.

linlin: other than her laugh, she looks and feels like a very coy person.(pcc: lady-like? characters can also mean a "nun".)

jun: you're very coy too.

linlin: okay me too. = = one day i was playing in her room, she said 'ah, linlin take off your shoes and get on the bed', i said okay. after that, we watched tv and ate some snacks, and got really close in a short time. although she feels very strong(??), nd she's a star, but she has absolutely no airs, very sincere.

interviewer: OK, now then, would the 2 of you please comment on one another. if there's anything you feel is wrong, you can rebut.

jun: okay okay, i have something to say !! linlin this kid, she can make me feel like spoiling her to death in one minute, and then a minute later frustrate(??) me to death. basically i'm sayng, that is ...... (silent pondering)

linlin: what's wrong with you, did you see a UFO?

jun: for example, at night 11 or 12 o'clock, i would be chatting with someone and feeling "high", she would phone me, and very hastily tell me : "big sister big sister, you've slept yet?", i heard her tone and got worried, thinking something might have happened and asked : "linlin how are you?", she replies: "i ate too much again......" i would start to sweat: "you have no problem right, don't be like this okay." but sometimes, she would be very mature, for example there was a time when my waist wasn't good, she would help me a lot. when buying food, she would also bring back my portion. telling me "big sister, this is food i bought for you." uh...... feels like a completely different person compared to the girl who says "sister, i ate too much". but if one day i don't heard linlin 's voice again, i would feel really lonely.

interviewer: feeling lonely and overly quiet, maybe it's because of her presence, it's become a habit. (??? pcc: really what the? interviewer trying to sound deep?)

jun : linlin...... you should still call me on the phone at night, it's no problem.

linlin: i would definitely (??? some idiom) call you.

jun:.........(pcc: ...whoever transcribed this srzzzly loves eclipses more than i do!!!)

linlin: because calling my parents would making a very long distance call, and big sister lives just upstairs. this kind of matters i could only tell people close to me, this shows that you're someone i trust.

interviewer: but this sort of phone calls regarding "ate too much" this is your common behavior.

jun: i'm really moved that you trust me, you're really a good kid. (wipe tears) really moved ah really moved.

linlin: then it's my turn to say something, junjun is a very interesting person......

jun:you have to be careful what you say, tonight you still have to eat dinner with me.

interviewer: scary !!!

linlin : very scary!!!!! but although i'm scared i still have to say it, junjun sometimes feels smaller than me. sometimes she would suddenly act cute, using a grandpa's voice she would say "linlin , let's go eat something together~" i don't know where she gets this from?! but she has the height, so i feel very weird...... (pcc: weird passage. is she describing how junjun is trying to imitate sayu-bear or just talking like an old man?)

junjun: you're trying to say 'little giant' (pcc: the BFG?) right......

#12308 柯天铭

柯天铭

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:03 AM

PCC is too fast for me. ^^; It is kinda not very useful now that PCC has already translated this page and more, but since I spent so much time on this translation I feel as if it would be a waste if I didn't post it. For fun you can look through my translation and point out the errors. This will be the only part I translate since you guys are already doing such a good job of it. I mostly just wanted to see if I could translate a part of an interview successfully and it appears that I have accomplished that decently enough. I'm gonna show it off to my Mandarin Chinese professor when the new semester starts. XD

The following is my translation of the first full page, all of the columns on page 8.

Edit: Posting it here from Microsoft Word messed it up a little so I had to go through and delete a lot of non-working "font" tags. I may have missed a couple or deleted something else on accident because I've been at this for like 8 hours today. Haha.

-----
See my new post below

Edited by 柯天铭, 18 August 2012 - 10:03 PM.

#12309 柯天铭

柯天铭

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:00 AM

Edited by 柯天铭, 01 September 2018 - 05:36 PM.

#12310 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:14 AM

tian ge> no offence taken, but yes you're a masochist. heh. u did ask for help translating it. looks like we'll still need RAWR_meat to help clear up our translations… whenever he finishes up his half……………

#12311 RAWR_Meatball

RAWR_Meatball

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

Finally got the time to do this!! And I just read that someone has already translated everything??

Anyway, here goes:

Q = Interviewer

Page 10 - Words in brackets are either the direct translation of the script or the meaning behind whatever they said. Like Japanese, Chinese uses certain words differently, and in different context to represent different things/emotions. In Chinese, "Yes" is used like Japanese's "Hai", thus you'll see quite a number of "yes" in the translation.

Lin: Anyway, I'm lucky to have my elder sister with me here in Japan. If not, I'd not know what I'd have become.

Jun: Ah, what a great speech that touches the (my) heart. Kid, you have a great future ahead!

Q: Actually, here are some of the questions prepared for today's interview: "What is the favorite food of morning musume?" and "Who is the biggest eater in the group?". And thus, LinLin, shouldn't you gracefully shoulder this responsibility (of the biggest eater in the group)? (joking-tone)

Lin: No! We'll shoulder it together! And that's because JunJun told me that she can eat 7 bananas in one sitting. Although I've never seen it, she admitted it herself!

Jun: That was in the past, the past... Ever since my manager told me: "JunJun, bananas are high in calories", I've never eaten more than 2 bananas (in one sitting).

Lin: We are both big eaters, so much that it scares the other members. But as an idol (artiste), we must have some self-control.

Jun: Yes, by saying that: "we have to try our costumes now, let's see how it goes" (referring to using wanting to look good in costumes to motivate their self-control)

Audience: (laughters)

Jun: Yes, every girl will wish that they are slim, and of course, so do I. But I'm born bigger (taller), if I don't eat enough, I'll faint (fall). I remember, there was this one time when trying costumes. It was a little tight and the costume designer said: "Oh, it's a little tight, I'll change it", then, I heard a voice by the side saying: "No need for the change, think of a solution yourself (refering to JunJun)". (glance at the manager)

Lin: But actually, the manager really cares for us. The manager will point to a delicacy and say: "I guess you girls haven't eaten yet. This is a popular food item in Japan".

Jun: Yes, deep in my heart, I wish that I can have a nicer figure, and with that thought in mind, self-control comes naturally.

Lin: Yes! Thus, we don't really eat anything on concert days. Of course, this excludes the day in Taiwan!!! That day was crazy... Had a milk tea (with pearls) before going up the stage, and felt the pearls rolling around in my stomach afterwards...

(pointing to her stomach, drawing circles; audience burst out in laughter)

Q: When the both of you talk, there's a hint of coquetry, and Japanese girls may be better at such things, and so, are there any members who are more whiny that you two are? (whiny in a sense of how girls "whine" to get what they want)

Lin: Talking about this, the members can really "whine" very well.

Jun: Take Kamei-senpai for example. Everyone is usually very quiet when we're resting. There was this one time when she (Kamei Eri) saw us and came up to she sheepishly and said in a soft voice: "Ne~ Ne~", like a little kitten.

Q: We can see that "whining/coquetry" is an ability. Hmm, so which member makes you feel like "even as a girl, she is so handsome!" (in this sense, it means being cool or strong)

Jun+Lin: LEADER!! (Takahashi Ai-chan) (both said together)

Lin: Leader, definitely her. I really love her stage presence and control/strength. She is a very reliable leader.

Q: So do you two have any time when you feel like this? (being cool)

Jun: Sometimes, I guess, hahaha. Sometimes more, sometimes less. (Don't really understand this part, sorry.)

Lin: I'm also not the kind to be always "whining"

Q: Right now, are you satisfied with your own performance in Morning Musume?

Jun: Not exactly satisfied; nothing to be satisfied with. After all, it's only been such a short time (since joining the group).

Lin: I have a motto: "There's no BEST, only BETTER" (meaning to always seek perfection no matter how good you are.)

Jun: Higher steps... (refering to becoming better and better constantly)

Lin: Higher steps sports shoe... (Apparently there's this sports shoe brand called "Bu Bu Gao". This is a pun made on the previous comment JunJun made.)

Jun: DVD!! (okays, I don't know what she's trying to say here.)

Audience, Yes, DVD!!! HAHAHAHA! (I'm lost. I really don't know. Might be some Chinese internal joke)

Q: Any short terms goals that are specific? Maybe not be extremely high; a small step forward is also a goal.

Jun: Before every song performance, I will tell myself that I must do it correctly. Don't be fooled by the change in tempo in a song, must perform well. Even if it's a little a day, it accumulates to a big improvement.

Q: (referring to the previous question on goals) For example during singing/dancing, any miraculous breakthroughs?

Lin: Way too many! Sometimes when I managed to accomplish something, I will shout: "Ah! Sis, I did it!!!" And I'll jump around in joy, extremely happy. That's how miracles usually come about for me.

Jun: My own miracle exists in the form of the Japanese Language. When I can say a full, proper sentence in Japanese, I will think in my heart "Wow, JunJun, you're so smart!" Hahahaha!!!! I started with saying word by word, and sometimes even after a night's sleep, I'll blurt out a Japanese sentence. Yeahs, there's more of such cases.

Q: Oh, faster improvements on receiving information and learning.

Lin: That one morning when I woke up, looking at myself in the mirror. I clenched my fist and discovered that I have muscles! Knowing and seeing that small muscle growing makes me feel proud.

Jun: And it disappears the next day? (poking fun at LinLin)

Lin: No way, you can touch it if you don't believe. Ms Journalist, feel for yourself. (LinLin zoomed to the journalist)

Q: (after touching) Wow, that's powerful.

Lin: Yeahs, that's why people say that dancing will make the person more handsome (look cool).

Q: When you girls view your recordings, do you feel that you're cool?

Jun: I have heard my own recording before. It was on last year 6th May, my self-introduction during Nakazawa-senpai (Yu-chan)'s graduation concert. I was laughing to myself when I heard the recording and thinking: "What is this? What is she saying?" Thinking to myself: "Definitely not me, definitely not me", not gonna admit that it was myself. Because even with my Japanese standard now, I don't even understand what I was saying that time.

Q: Hunan-style Japanese. Hahahaha.

Lin: Looking back, I find myself pretty silly ~~~ Hahahaha. But, cute too. When looking at concert recordings, I will notice the rest of the members, note their good points and learn from them.

Q: Let's talk about something fun. What are your characters in Morning Musume? For example, "I'm the baby of the group", or "I'm the mummy of the group".

Lin: I'm the "Newborn baby of the group". That's about it.

Jun: Then I'm the "Tard of the group". Tard as in "Retard" (Baka). I don't really know why they find me funny. They laugh at almost everything I do.

Lin: Maybe it's the way we talk and pronounce Japanese.

Jun: Sometimes I don't even know what I was doing, and they would suddenly say: "Wow wow wow, you're hilarious~" But I also feel pretty happy that no matter what we say, we can bring laughter to them.

Q: Fans in China nicknamed JunJun and LinLin "Pandas" - saying that JunJun is Big Panda and LinLin is Small Panda. Hello!Project/Up-front agency also nicknamed you two "Pandas". Regrding this, how do you feel?

Lin: Panda, full of China's flavour! (As in very China-like, or China-representing/iconic) I'm very happy, as this nickname is very close to the heart and cute.

JunJun: (Panda) is a (China) National Treasure! It doesn't matter what it (the nickname) is, as long as everyone is happy.

Q: In our previous interview, JunJun mentioned that she loves cooking. So now, how is that coming along? (What is your culinary level now?) Have you made any dishes you're good at for the members?

Jun: I find a sense of satisfaction when cooking, but that's only myself. I will always eat my own cooking. When my dad and mum came to Japan, I made dumpling together with them. Although it's not my best dish, I participated in it. On the next day, I brough some for the members and they all said that it was delicious. I was very touched.

Q: OK. How about LinLin? Right now, you can speak Japanese fluently, as though you have managed to completely blend together with the group. Are you still trying hard to teach the members Chinese?

Jun: Woah~ Come tear down the stage~ Hahaha.

Lin: Yes yes, aren't we coming to Shanghai for a concert.
(LinLin stops and looks at JunJun)

Jun: Looks confused...

Lin: You wanted to tear something down?

Jun: Nahhhh~!

Lin: (looking at JunJun with a nervous look) After the script was sent to us, the manager will first record our voices (speaking Chinese) for everyone, and everyone works very hard in learning Chinese. No matter on the plane or bus, they are always listening (to the recorded Chinese).

Jun: The other day, Leader (Ai-chan) said this to me in perfect Chinese pronounciation: "What to eat?", and I was very shocked, because I've never taught her that. Then I asked her: "Do you know what that sentence means?" , and she said: "No~".

(small note with the pink box - "JunJun always use "how do I say this" and even LinLin got the bug. LinLin will accidentally say "how do I say this" and immediately scratch her brain: "Ah, got the bug from you (JunJun)..."

End of Page 10.

おつかれさまでした!

I will continue to Page 11 when I have the time. I need to sleep now!

anyways you guys can refer to me as just "meatball". I had to use RAWR_Meatball because MEATBALL was taken!!

おやすみ!

よろしくおねがいします!

#12312 柯天铭

柯天铭

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:02 PM

F456456

#12313 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:19 AM

Guys, thank you for translations! :good:

#12314 RAWR_Meatball

RAWR_Meatball

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

i think you guys have more time than me... so i'll prolly work on correct them instead?

no use having 3 people doing the same job, no? (:

よろしくおねがいします!

#12315 Evangel

Evangel

Ojichan

• Senpai
  • 1242 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

New post, only say a word that google translate as "arrival"

Posted Image
Posted Image
---Using a translator so forgive me if I am wrong---

#12316 Afya'15

Afya'15

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 884 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:26 PM

That hotel room looks great! I guess it's in Japan? China's hotels....are rarely that good. but maybe it's just me being cheap and only booking those crappy hotels....
And what's that on her legs? Stockings? :c11:

#12317 柯天铭

柯天铭

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:35 PM

#12318 柯天铭

柯天铭

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:12 AM

#12319 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:31 AM

??? yeah, are those skin-coloured casts for her injured feet, with funny drawings on them or wot???

#12320 Mickey.

Mickey.

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 4170 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

^ No, they are just silk stockings with drawings on them!

Found them on ebay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users