16042 replies to this topic

#15981 jelly man

jelly man

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1573 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:08 AM

tumblr_ot4qnkFaV41r3x09fo1_540.png

Eri sent a message to JunJun, saying that Japan was so hot .

JunJun then asked her the temperature. Eri said 34degree Celsius . 
Then Junjun said Beijing was 38 degree. Then after 5 mins of dead air, they started other topics.

XD

http://www.weibo.com/2187375567/Fccbmka0H?ref=home&rid=3_0_202_2676192550209613877&type=comment#_rnd1500168193207

Reina is the BEST!!!

#15982 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:14 AM

It's the kind of talk you wait from them. <3

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#15983 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:04 AM

In Eri Kamei's threat we get news about JunJun. ^_^

Someone asked if they are still in touch? Of course they are! In fact, JunJun is in Japan now and posted a pic of her eating with Koharu and Eri. You can only see Eri's peace sign though.......

https://www.instagra.../p/BYC4zVsBQw8/

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#15984 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:14 AM

Ahhh how great <3 Nice to see Junjun back in Japan <3

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#15985 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:49 AM

In Eri Kamei's threat we get news about JunJun. ^_^

Someone asked if they are still in touch? Of course they are! In fact, JunJun is in Japan now and posted a pic of her eating with Koharu and Eri. You can only see Eri's peace sign though.......

https://www.instagra.../p/BYC4zVsBQw8/

Koharu and Junjun <3 <3 <3

Wish I could see Eri's face though

#15986 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:44 AM

With this picture, Junjun writed "Funny times, important memories".

Jun_Jun-y-_Koharu.png

Source: https://www.instagra...-by=baby_li0111

#15987 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 04:26 PM

If anyone is interested, here are some of the latest works of Junjun in China.

Trailers of some recent movies where she has appeared.

She also participated in the big wartime epic tv drama series "Eastern Battlefield".
@13:52
Spoiler

#15988 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:59 AM

Poor JunJun, she only says "I have a terrible pain" :(

Jun_Jun_Ojo.png

#15989 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:36 PM

^

Since the photo was from September, the pain is gone now

#15990 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:37 AM

It's a relief. ^_^

Don't know if this have been posted here. It's a chinese show (in 2011) where the guest must find the fake former member of a music group. Of course we know JunJun is a real one.

#15991 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 10:59 AM

Her dog?

Perro_Jun_Jun.png

#15992 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:29 PM

Must she cut her bangs? ^_^

Jun_Jun_Flequillo.png

#15993 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:21 AM

JunJun and LinLin, Fine Emotion... I'm more and more sure that this two deserves much more.

http://www.dailymoti...om/video/xil2oh

#15994 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:52 PM

You know Jun Jun is not an afraid girl. :ph34r:

#15995 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:08 PM

^She is always the bravest girl.

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#15996 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:37 AM

The text says "Maintaining girl's power". :nosebleed:

3XrZSoy.png

#15997 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 10:09 AM

A 2013 video with a present (a draw) for JunJun.

#15998 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 09:42 AM

You never get bored if Jun Jun is around. ^_^

#15999 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 09:59 AM

Jun Jun before joint Morning Musume. In Super Girl (a chinese show for new talents). Her beauty is there, like her voice. She only needs to learn more how to use it, and we all know how good she gets. <3

#16000 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:51 AM

Jun Jun singing a capella. Looks like the premiere for a film.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users