craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:08 PM

kasiopia_99
2007-03-16 05:13:00
you don't need to be musume
you need to stay in your country from china ok?
so don't think to be musume
we don't like you 

kasiopia_99
2007-03-16 05:11:15
go back to your home Shanghai kkkkkkk 

damn people are so mean!!!! :) :whistle:

Who said that?? Because thats a big no no. :wub:

i have no idea...ppl post all kinda of shit on her blog... :wacko: :)

#22 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:09 PM

lol, she reminds me of Korean ulzzangs because of all those webcam pictures she has. :whistle:
Tsunku said that these two have personalities that MM hasn't seen before, and I'm interested in seeing that. (my initial reaction to the news was, of course, "wtf?" but in the whole I have a neutral opinion on this)

'cause you ain't the only ones who wanna live it up,
you ain't the only ones.

#23 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:12 PM

I'm super high on happiness with this information because it reminds me of Kitty GYM only instead of Thailand they're from China but equally cute only Mike and Golf were two different cases because they were HOT~~~~.
Wrong thread for that, bad gaijin! BAD!
Apparently the folks over at 2ch immediately forgave the girls for being Chinese after seeing how cute they were. :whistle:

#24 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:13 PM

Well honestly, how can you say no to these faces??

Super out of touch with stuff, please excuse my stupidness.

#25 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:14 PM

i have no idea...ppl post all kinda of shit on her blog... :wacko: :whistle:

man people can be so mean what you think those porr girls are going though its not their fault Tsunku added them in we may not agee with his ideas but we cant blame those girls for it i dont mind them going in to H!P but if i was Tsunku i might made them into their own group but i not him

i tell one thing i not going to stop being a fan just because this i guess i get use to the idea of two chinesse members in MM
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#26 leonheartx

leonheartx

piko piko piko~~~

• Shinmem
  • 501 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:15 PM

cant wait to see their debut =D. probly wont be anytime soon though. im assuming they dont know much japanese, but if they do that would be awsome :whistle:
Posted Image

#27 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:20 PM

I'm ok with adding two foreign girls to MM. But if they cant speak japanese this is going to be a big problem.
Plus she got a boyfriend.

#28 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:24 PM

wait she has a boyfried is that true thats not right the others in MM cant have boyfriends then the new girls cant either
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#29 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:24 PM

I'm ok with adding two foreign girls to MM. But if they cant speak japanese this is going to be a big problem.
Plus she got a boyfriend.

Even more power to her! This may not go over well with the wotas, however, who like their members fresh and single. And agreeably, it wouldn't be fair to the other MM, but that hasn't seem to stop them before :whistle: This is the chance of a lifetime for those girls, and a chance to reinvent MM's claim to fame.
And I agree with you, Sailormari (how'd another copy of this thread....?) part of bringing yourself into the fandom of MM or even H!P period is that you have to
A: Accept within yourself that Tsunku is crazy and spontaneous and
B: The lineup changes all the time, new members are added, and in the past two years (heck, more than that) foreigners have been accepted into the H!P family. I don't get why everyone's running around in circles with the 'She's Chinese! They're Chinese!' thing. Leah Dizon is part Chinese but she's had lots of success in Japan.

#30 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:28 PM

Well, I hope for the best of Junjun in MM. She would make history in Japan for many centuries to come :whistle: .

Oh and those were some horrible comments on her blog :wacko: . BASH the people.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#31 jangster

jangster

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:38 PM

I wouldn't think her having a boyfriend is any major issue or anything at this point... She's probably going to have to keep a low profile about it anyways. Though I kinda agree that it might be a bit unfair towards the other members who can't be dating (well at least not in the public).
Posted Image

#32 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:39 PM

wait she has a boyfried is that true thats not right the others in MM cant have boyfriends then the new girls cant either

so who has a boyfriend now in MM?

#33 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:40 PM

Maybe all of them, maybe none of them :whistle:

#34 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:42 PM

Yeah. But heres the question, " Its tsunku know that one of them has a boyfriend?" Now thats a issue he needs to talk to them about.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#35 SeraphK

SeraphK

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:44 PM

Congratulations to Li Chun, may she experience the best of what this opportunity has to offer.

If her height is correct....she's taller than Iida....in fact...she'll be the tallest in all of H!P (unless I miss my guess). Which is kinda cool. =D

These two have my unwavering support.
Please call me Seraph. No need to type out the 'K'

Recent topics at Seraph's Sanctuary: Initial thoughts on PV; Wishing Well

#36 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:47 PM

Oh, the "boyfriend" issue again...

That could unleash havoc and discontent all over. Junjun may very well have a "special one" (fine by me, fine by the rest of the world, too) but she had better not walk too much around with him. If Friday magazine doesn't do the job, probably the older members will! Because this is unfair, after all...

Since she's in MM, she's got my support a priori.
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#37 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:48 PM

I can kinda understand some people's outrage at the joining of these two but I think it may overall be a good thing. I'm excited to see what the future holds for Momusu and these two new members.

#38 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:55 PM

Hey I wanna see her blog too could someone give me the URL? (by PM of course otherwise it'd have more bashing from the unhappy ones :whistle:)

#39 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:57 PM

Hmmmmm....let's think.....beautiful girls in the late teens or early twens....boyfriend or not.....lemme guess :whistle:

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#40 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:01 AM

^ LOL exactly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users