Afya'15

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 884 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:57 AM

That's quite mad I can tell you, for both the host and the "fan"

Host "Did that feel good?". [what the.......]
Fan "Fulfilled my dream since I was young"
Host "You started watching them [I believe he's referring to MM] since very young or what?"
Fan "No, no, since 06 when she competed in ......[I couldn't hear that part w/o mic but I think he said Super Girl]. And then when she joined MM, being picked. I know it was especially hard in the beginning there. So I especially like this girl, I think she is really a strong girl."

Not word by word translation but hope you get the idea. It was bad enough allowing a guy rush in and hug her. After that they still interview him? And the question the host ask is just crazy. I don't know if Junjun is in part of the plan. If she did.....which I hope not.....hope she know what's good for her career and her fans base on the outcome/reactions from the fan.

Her manager needs to "manage" her too, not just solely find jobs.....if you know what I'm talking about.

#15142 Live4Ai

Live4Ai

The Broker

• Senpai
  • 842 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:44 AM

That's quite mad I can tell you, for both the host and the "fan"

Host "Did that feel good?". [what the.......]
Fan "Fulfilled my dream since I was young"
Host "You started watching them [I believe he's referring to MM] since very young or what?"
Fan "No, no, since 06 when she competed in ......[I couldn't hear that part w/o mic but I think he said Super Girl]. And then when she joined MM, being picked. I know it was especially hard in the beginning there. So I especially like this girl, I think she is really a strong girl."

Not word by word translation but hope you get the idea. It was bad enough allowing a guy rush in and hug her. After that they still interview him? And the question the host ask is just crazy. I don't know if Junjun is in part of the plan. If she did.....which I hope not.....hope she know what's good for her career and her fans base on the outcome/reactions from the fan.

Her manager needs to "manage" her too, not just solely find jobs.....if you know what I'm talking about.

from what i heard, the chinese showbiz industry is awfully bad, a girl wants to get ahead of the pack, at least she have to sleep with some rich people or some famous producer.
i'm almost sure Junjun knows, because this is very very normal in the chinese entertainment industry, people will do anything to gain fame and viewers.
and sad to say, Junjun's manager suck ass, she is a total nubnut at managing artists. some time i even wonder she is using Junjun for her own personal gain.
None can stop the crusade of the Ai-eousness!!

#15143 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:32 AM

i was hoping someone would mention the "fan attack" video. and now i see that it was fake, but junjun's reaction was real. i noticed she was trying to push him off of her. i felt so bad for junjun. her mannerisms were different from that moment on. she held her arms in front of her. it's a pretty mean trick to pull just to gain viewers. i'm just glad they didn't let get any further than an awkward hug.

#15144 Live4Ai

Live4Ai

The Broker

• Senpai
  • 842 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:16 AM

i was hoping someone would mention the "fan attack" video. and now i see that it was fake, but junjun's reaction was real. i noticed she was trying to push him off of her. i felt so bad for junjun. her mannerisms were different from that moment on. she held her arms in front of her. it's a pretty mean trick to pull just to gain viewers. i'm just glad they didn't let get any further than an awkward hug.

it worked both way, use the "fan attack" to promo the show, then use the "fan interview" to promo Junjun.
in fact that Junjun allow this kinda of things to happen just make me wanna puke.

#15145 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:25 AM

it worked both way, use the "fan attack" to promo the show, then use the "fan interview" to promo Junjun.
in fact that Junjun allow this kinda of things to happen just make me wanna puke.

Allowed it happen? How is this any different then the hidden camera pranks they pull on Japanese TV shows? What was she supposed to do, walk off the set? You just seem inclined to interpret this in the worst possible way.

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#15146 Afya'15

Afya'15

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 884 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

I wouldn't jump to assume anything. I just hope such thing would never happen again and Junjun(and her manager) can learn from this, knowing that such thing, no matter planned or coincident, brings more harm than any publicity.

#15147 Mistygemmy

Mistygemmy

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 396 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:33 PM

I think by looking at her reaction that she was in on it, and it doesn't bother me at all as one of her fans if she was. If its helps push her image a bit, its a good thing. Any publicity is good publicity. Besides, if she's told what to do by the show, she does it. Probably not the way most people like to work but the way they have to.

And if she wasn't in on it, good on her for standing her ground and not making a big fuss about it.

Posted Image
My Tumblr | My Site | My graphics thread

#15148 yet_another_guest

yet_another_guest

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

For people who don't know Chinese, the post that Live4Ai posted says:

Yesterday's on scene event I heard you sing, pretty good haha, That "man who hugged you" planned event was very funny.
---
Is that reporter someone who is credible? He could be just some dude who feels like making trouble.

he post this on the offical WEIBO, and no one reply anything against what he said, so i'd say he's telling the truth.

I think it can be true, but it would still consider it a rumor, nothing less and nothing more.
Let me put it in other words: Because nobody objected, what he said has to be right? I guess that's a rather weak argumentation...

So who is paying this guy? Do you know that? That would help getting an idea about his goals

#15149 Mickey.

Mickey.

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 4170 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:31 PM

I don't understand what all the fuzz is about.

#15150 Live4Ai

Live4Ai

The Broker

• Senpai
  • 842 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:49 AM

Yesterday's on scene event I heard you sing, pretty good haha, That "man who hugged you" planned event was very funny.
---
Is that reporter someone who is credible? He could be just some dude who feels like making trouble.

he post this on the offical WEIBO, and no one reply anything against what he said, so i'd say he's telling the truth.

I think it can be true, but it would still consider it a rumor, nothing less and nothing more.
Let me put it in other words: Because nobody objected, what he said has to be right? I guess that's a rather weak argumentation...

So who is paying this guy? Do you know that? That would help getting an idea about his goals

i'd say that guy did it for free. maybe a staff of the show.

#15151 Mickey.

Mickey.

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 4170 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

Junjun uploaded a new GIF:

Attached File  8260b3cfjw1dtgkyxro6jg.gif   633.32K   131 downloads

#15152 Mistygemmy

Mistygemmy

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 396 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

thats a random gif! Haha, her dress is so pretty though ~

Posted Image
My Tumblr | My Site | My graphics thread

#15153 柯天铭

柯天铭

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:41 PM

Happy Children's Day

Posted Image
要像个孩子一样.。今天的发型要应景Posted Image
(I have to/want to look like a child. Today’s hair-style goes with today’s celebration)
[The picture says (June 1st Children's Day)]

http://mogenchengfanyi.wordpress.com/

#15154 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:50 PM

the cutest child ever!!!!! i love you!!!!!!!!!

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#15155 柯天铭

柯天铭

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:07 AM

Junjun uploaded a new GIF:

Attached File  8260b3cfjw1dtgkyxro6jg.gif   633.32K   131 downloads

Apparently she's playing with what is called a 毽子 jian4 zi. The game is pretty much the same as hacky-sack, but it uses a little disk with feathers on it. Looks like a shuttle-cock.

#15156 JierSun

JierSun

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:49 PM

36 for Jun Jun / Li Chun (ジュンジュン / 李純)

---

why not use Human Flesh for search who that guy ? :sly: ,@Live4Ai , what you mean man wear "Pink" have number "0151" is really do audition for Music Star 2012 or Music Star I ?? serious i not can believe a producer from show like contest singer can do fake scene like this ! i hope we get full video about this , cause look that video is edited somehow!
-ps: sorry for my poor English ^^;

#15157 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:22 PM

Here's what a Chinese friend of mine said:

This show is kind of like the reality show like X-Factor or American Idol. And JunJun just came and cheered for all the participants. About the guy….
He said he is a big fan of JunJun, and he’s actually been a fan of JunJun since 2006 (before she joined MM), and hugging her was the biggest dream for him which had come true, lol.
As for JunJun, she’s a bit shocked but she said she could understand and she would not blame the guy or something.

Now if her initial raction was fake than I must say she's become a DAMN good actress...
IMHO I don't think it was staged but when it happened they decided to "use it" to their advantage

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#15158 Live4Ai

Live4Ai

The Broker

• Senpai
  • 842 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:35 AM

36 for Jun Jun / Li Chun (ジュンジュン / 李純)

---

why not use Human Flesh for search who that guy ? :sly: ,@Live4Ai , what you mean man wear "Pink" have number "0151" is really do audition for Music Star 2012 or Music Star I ?? serious i not can believe a producer from show like contest singer can do fake scene like this ! i hope we get full video about this , cause look that video is edited somehow!
-ps: sorry for my poor English ^^;

you know what's funny, last night in a chinese momusu Forum, Junjun's manage came and admitted that was a set up (false act), and swarm by fans who question Junjun's action and also the relationship with Linlin and momusu. later that post was deleted.
for people who doesn't know, earlier this year Junjun and Linlin went back to Japan for a TV show, and Linlin when to the back stage of Momusu concert, and Junjun did not. last in May, when Linlin opened her Weibo (chinese facebook) she added Junjun as friend, but Junjun ignored her, 2-3 weeks later, Linlin deleted Junjun too.
and for the question of the Man hunt, the answer is simple, no one cares about Junjun in china, she maybe has 10-20 fans max.

#15159 AdehhRR

AdehhRR

Converted Kanon-wota

• Senpai
  • 2906 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:18 AM

^ How an you be certain it was her manager, I could make my own account and call myself MoMusu's manager in that case.

But the deleteing of each other on weibo? Thats upsetting

#15160 Live4Ai

Live4Ai

The Broker

• Senpai
  • 842 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:58 AM

^ How an you be certain it was her manager, I could make my own account and call myself MoMusu's manager in that case.

But the deleteing of each other on weibo? Thats upsetting

cuz that account used to give out all first hand information about junjun's future schedule even before Junjun post it on her Weibo, also the way she talks is more formal, not like a fan talks. also the account share the same name with the manager's WEIBO name, so everyone thinks it is legit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users