#142 Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 214 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:02 PM

you know you're addicted to dragonball when you buy a whole box of hair wax
you know you're addicted to onegai! teacher when you wish your teacher is hot
you know you're addicted to anime when you try to color your hair, pink, green, or blue

you know you're addicted to dragonball when you buy a whole box of hair wax
you know you're addicted to onegai! teacher when you wish your teacher is hot
you know you're addicted to anime when you try to color your hair, pink, green, or blue

SRqKIyX.jpg

#143 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 04:40 PM

You know you're addicted to anime/manga when you own at least one cosplay outfit of your favorite character XD
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

#144 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:26 PM

no

you know you're addicted to anime when you try to color your girl friends hair, pink, green, or blue :wub:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#145 kyokuto_sora

kyokuto_sora

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 04:04 PM

you know when you addicted to anime when... you try to act like them, speak like them, move like them,

and IMPERSONATE them .....
Posted Image

#146 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 02:05 PM

you know when you addicted to anime when someone saids something and you grow a gaint sweat drop on the side your head
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#147 JayBz

JayBz

currently sig and avi-less

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:39 AM

You know your addicted to Naruto when you say "believe it" even when you hate the dubbed version

You know your addicted to Prince of Tennis when you think that it is actually possible to pull off a "boomerang snake" shot

You know your addicted to DragonballZ when you try to "fly" (basically copying what Gohan did when he was teaching Videl)

#148 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:05 AM

You know your addicted to anime when anime makers in Japan send you christmas cards every year :sob:
Posted Image

#149 michikodesu

michikodesu

"Mama" is such an awesome word!!!

• Senpai
  • 1831 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 06:45 PM

you know you are addicted to manga when you read western books backwards...

...o that was lame. XD

Ummm, not so lame there SteveDoubleU........

You know you're addicted to manga when you can't follow a Marvel comic book because even though you're opening it the western way, you read the panels backwards and you get lost with what's going on........until it dawns on you five minutes into the comic......... :P
I'm only 13 levels away from finishing this game so I either finish the game or make you wish I was never born!----Gaz

Posted Image

#150 amarusama

amarusama

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:11 PM

you know you are addicted to manga when the story make u dont want to wait for next manga..

You know your addicted to anime when u see Luffy so Cool in 2nd gear and Zoro lost again and again

#151 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:06 PM

You know you're addicted to manga when you can't even pick up a chapter book.

(God, that was lame. <3)

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#152 iheartmomusu

iheartmomusu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2163 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:39 PM

Well I'm not the big anime freak like I used to be but these are some examples of my behaviour back then ^^;

You know you're addicted to anime when:

You take the time to sound exactly like your favourite character.

You have fantasies about entering an anime, and get so fed up about not getting to go into one that you start acting out scenes from your fave shows :lol:
Spoiler

You wake up at 6 am, go on the computer and watch anime until 12:00 pm.

#153 MinaLyn

MinaLyn

overactive gyaru

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:14 AM

You know you're obsessed with Fullmetal Alchemist ( my latest addiction. ) when you're careful when clapping your hands. You never know what could happen...!
Posted Image
Set by the wonderful Risa/Misa

#154 Ereiriyu

Ereiriyu

Pyonnn~

• Senpai
  • 1366 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:42 AM

You Know you're addicted to Gakuen Alice when my true personality came of. ( being a bad girl ) :wub:
You Know You're Addicted To Code Geass when I saw People's Using contact Lens
You Know You're Addicted to Zero No Tsukaima when my dog is being foolish.
You Know You're Addicted To Shakugan No Shana When i am eating My Melon Bread.

You Know You're Addicted To Bokura Ga Ita when my shirt is color orange. (why??) i dunno >0<
You Know You're Addicted To Toradora and Special A when the school bell has ring and getting hurry to the room to avoid my lateness.

:)

tumblr_mwq3ni7rtB1t23kupo1_500.png

Gaki's little fan since 2008 ^^

#155 LuckyAngel

LuckyAngel

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:44 AM

you know you are addicted to code geass when you think of getting your contact lens from your eyes even if you don't have one....
Sig. and Ava by Raii-chan :D
Posted Image

#156 LuckyAngel

LuckyAngel

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:52 AM

you know you are addicted to black blood brothers when you always hum of its opening music during class hours...
and when you always think of having a sword clenched on your fist...
Sig. and Ava by Raii-chan :D
Posted Image

#157 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:29 PM

you know you're addicted to bleach when you finish all episodes in around 3 weeks or less. (when it had 220ish eps and it was during the school year and a month b4 exams :))

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#158 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:09 PM

You know you're addicted to Saki, when you spent 5 hours trying to +0 in a round, and fail. OR get a *ucking yakuman and get a tsumo instead. Shat.

You know when you're addicted to Umineko when you have a tendency to say, "Uuu~" when you see oh..I don't know a witch.

You know when you're addicted to Sora no Otoshimono, you try to make panties fly. I failed horribly.

#159 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:08 PM

you know you are addicted to Nyan Koi - when you start talking to cats and hope the one you like loves cats...
you know you are addicted to seitokai no ichizon, when you start breaking the 4th wall...
you know you are addicted to kimi ni todoke, when you scream SADAKO whenever you see that pale japanese chick with long hair coming your way...
I need my Airi

#160 °Manna

°Manna

ガキカメ♪ガキカメ亀井絵里!

• Senpai
  • 4766 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:32 PM

you know you are addicted to Prince of tennis if you play tennis that much and even copying their techniques and always saying the famous words of echizen "mada mada da ne?"
you know you are addicted to FMP if you are sadistic as kaname chidori and you want a bonta kun doll~and youre a maniac in robots and fighting scenes like souske
you know you are addicted to gakuen alice if you want an alice in yourself
you know you are addicted to haruhi suzumiya if you love espers,aliens and time travelers too~

Posted Image
Loyal Fan of Kamei Eri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users