• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#81 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:37 PM

you know you are addicted to Full Metal Panic when you come to school as a military maniac.

Posted Image

#82 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:57 PM

You know you are addicted to anime when you think ok to date a cyborg as long she cute
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#83 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:00 AM

you know you are addicted to Mahoromatic when you go out to search for robot maids/gfs.

Posted Image

#84 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:40 PM

u know u are addicted to deathnote when u go touch all your note books then all your frds' notebooks then go to all the stores and touch all their notebooks, then u see if there will be a deathgod coming to meet you, if so then u know one of the notebooks u touched was a deathnote.... (then u can ask the deathgod to tell u which one it was so u can go back and purchase it)

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#85 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:38 PM

u know u are addicted to deathnote when you make haiku about it

you try to hurt me
but soon your name will appear
in my deathnote fool

your name he writes down
to kill you with heart attacks
kira is his name

have to change the world
get rid of ugly humans
I am the Justice

that last one in bold was done by Sanrio
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#86 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 04:28 AM

u know u rae addicted to deathnote when u sit like L, and hold things like how L does, then your teacher yells at you for that weird pose, and you only stare into your teacher and say "watashi wa L desu..."

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#87 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:50 PM

u know u rae addicted to deathnote when you hear that heart attacks are up for the month and you think gees Kira must be out of school this month
Posted Image

#88 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:09 AM

u know u are addicted to manga and anime when u smile you compelte close up your eyes :D

#89 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:46 AM

you know your addicted to anime and manga when you turn into a chibi everytime you get excited
Posted Image

#90 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 07:09 AM

u know u are addicted to slam dunk when u believe that every basketball team must have a captain (or at least to have a player) that looks like King Kong.

#91 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:29 AM

you know you are addicted to Death Note when you believe in Death God.

Posted Image

#92 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:17 PM

u know u are addicted to anime when you hear someone saids something stupid a big sweat drop forms on the side of your head
Posted Image

#93 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:47 PM

You know your addicted to Pokemon when you have the same pokemon song in your head everyday. Even if you are at school, work etc..
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#94 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:30 PM

u know u are addicted to anime when you go to a dating service and they ask you what you would like in a mate you reply "she must hair blue or green hair big eyes and must be able to transfomer into a sexy outfit when she shouts makeup power"
Posted Image

#95 Daano

Daano

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 07:46 PM

You know your addicted to anime when you skip your test at school just to watch some more anime...

#96 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 11:49 PM

You know your addicted to anime when you skip your test at school just to watch some more anime...

nah bring your video player with u

when the teacher catches you:"are u cheating?"
u reply:" shut up i'm at the climax of this eposide right now"

#97 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:51 PM

u know u are addicted to anime when you rather looks at anime girls and they turn you on
Posted Image

#98 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 12:59 AM

u know u are addicted to sailormoon when u heard that pluto is no longer a country then u go "is Sailor Pluto daed? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

#99 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 01:02 AM

You know your addicted to Fushigi yuugi when you hear the same AMV over and over again, and eventually talk about them all the time. And you also remember the lines better.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#100 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 01:45 AM

You know your addicted to Fushigi yuugi when you hear the same AMV over and over again, and eventually talk about them all the time. And you also remember the lines better.

Agree with you on that.

You know your addicted to Fushigi yuugi when you say No da all the time in your sentences because you are think of your favorite character.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users