• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#61 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:13 PM

you know you are addicted to Gundam when you decide to build a robot [gundam] to go to space.

Posted Image

#62 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:10 PM

you know your addicted to dragonball when you make your own radar and go looking for dragonballs.
Posted Image

#63 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 12:51 AM

you know you are addicted to DragonBall when you hair changes color when you power up.

Posted Image

#64 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 05:40 AM

you know your addicted to dragonball when you make your own radar and go looking for dragonballs.

" you are invited to an easter party, but screw finding easter eggs, we will search for dragonballs, which my mom already sent them around the world, remember to bring your radar~ <3 "

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#65 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:38 AM

" you are invited to an easter party, but screw finding easter eggs, we will search for dragonballs, which my mom already sent them around the world, remember to bring your radar~ <3 "

lol thats not a bad idea... instead of hiding easter eggs during easter we could hide dragonballs. if you get all of them you get one wish
Posted Image

#66 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:44 AM

u know u are addicted to Totoro when u go up to some random plants and start "pulling" them.

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#67 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:01 AM

you know your too addicted to dragonball when you sacrafice your life for your friends and before you die you tell them

its okay you can wish me back with the dragonballs XD
Posted Image

#68 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:11 AM

you know your too addicted to dragonball when you sacrafice your life for your friends and before you die you tell them

its okay you can wish me back with the dragonballs XD

hahahahahahhaahahaa nice one XD (remember though, u can repeat the same wish twice or can't revive the same person twice or sth)

u know u are addicted to sailormoon when u go to a high class ball you keep a bunch of roses in your jacket just incase someone comes to ruin the party. Also that you would wear a simple mask and don't expect anyone will realize it's you understand that thin mask...

P.S. i realized i'm the starter of all 4 pages of this thread :) (kinda funny, hope my record will continue~)

#69 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:47 AM

ou know your addicted to dragonball when you see yellow smoke you try to jump on it yelling flying nimbus go
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#70 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:20 AM

u know u are addicted to Ultraman when you memorized their whole family line.....

#71 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:52 AM

you know you're addicted to hamtaro when you like listening to there songs.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#72 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:51 AM

you know you are addicted to salior moon when you go collect black cats.

Posted Image

#73 sylpolicia

sylpolicia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 270 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:55 AM

u know u are addicted to Ultraman when you memorized their whole family line.....

I do! :huh: You name it,I know it! :GGRR:

You know you're addicted to Full Metal Alchemist when you always thought about Alphonse Elric whenever you see an armor in the museum and hoped that it will suddenly come alive and talk to you... :(

#74 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:03 PM

You know your addicted to Pokemon when you had a whole set of pokemon stuff like Toys, clothes even bed sets. I use to have a bed set of pokemon now I don't know what happen to them now.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#75 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:54 PM

you know you are addicted Midori Days, when you wish you have a mini girl on you right hand.

Posted Image

#76 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 10:44 PM

I do! XD You name it,I know it! ^^;

lol yea but i can never understand where tiga or the newer ones fit, maybe they are understand another branch of the company..... :) (um there are some really new ones, i never saw them, but their outfit are more like armors than tights now....)

u know u are addicted to gundam when you can memorize all the facts of each machine, just like how a car salesperson can.

#77 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:24 PM

you know you are addicted to Angelic Layer when you go make your own robot to compete.

Posted Image

#78 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:56 PM

You know you are addicted when a some one ask you to fight you go form legs and feet.....arms and torco....I form the head together we are voltron
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#79 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:20 PM

you know you are addicted to Chrono Crusade when you go make a contract with a demon [sinner].

Posted Image

#80 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:26 PM

You know you are addicted to gunsligher girl when you train a 8 year old girl to be you bodyguard
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users