• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#21 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:04 AM

quite some pokemon addictions around right now...

u know u are addicted to pokemon when u show that u got excellent memory by reciting all their names.

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#22 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:40 AM

you know your addicted to ghost in a shell when you go down to buy a new car and you ask if they have any Tachikoma
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#23 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:44 AM

you know you are addicted to Kanon when you start sayig "uugu".

Posted Image

#24 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:43 AM

you know your addicted to yugioh when you sit on the crapper and scream out YUGIOH!!! hoping to switch minds so that you dont have to feel the pain of a hard stool.
Posted Image

#25 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:03 AM

you know your addicted to yugioh when you sit on the crapper and scream out YUGIOH!!! hoping to switch minds so that you dont have to feel the pain of a hard stool.

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA OH GOSH YOUR CRAPPER ADDICTIONS (i mean jokes) GETS ME EVERYTIME HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

man i must try that, or maybe even in school, cuz it's just too funny just to even imagine

yea switch to the other you and perphaps he can focus better

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#26 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:07 PM

You know you are addicted to Ouran High School Host Club when you decided to form your own host club at school.

Posted Image

#27 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:57 PM

you know your addicted to all anime when you look at girls and go i wish she had green hair and for her she should be having pink hair
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#28 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:35 AM

u know u are addicted to sailormoon when u go to japan and expect to see highschool students to have colourful hair like blue or pink or yellow etc.

#29 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:32 AM

You know you're addicted to Hamtaro when you listen to a song and you think of yourself singing that song.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#30 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:17 PM

u know u are addicted to Pokemon whne you start to think missy kinda hot
Posted Image

#31 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 08:17 PM

u know u are addicted to Pokemon whne you start to think missy kinda hot

lol redish/orange hair... tank top... suspenders... hot pants... i can see why XD
Posted Image

#32 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 08:46 PM

u know u are way too addicted to Pokemon when you start to think pikachu is really hot :lol: XD
Posted Image

#33 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:37 AM

lol so much pokemon running around lately

i'll add one more

u know u are addicted to pokemon when u plan to open a stadium, train your pets, and let other ppl come in challenge you and have pets battling. ( u also have to prepare free buttons to give out when you lose)

#34 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 09:25 AM

i'll add one more

u know u are addicted to pokemon when u plan to open a stadium, train your pets, and let other ppl come in challenge you and have pets battling. ( u also have to prepare free buttons to give out when you lose)

lol yeah i think thats againts the law... cause my cousin had a similar thing going on and everytime he lost he gave out money instead of buttons. the cops came and he had to give them money and they took away all of his chicken... er.. i mean pokemon. :lol:
Posted Image

#35 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:32 PM

You know you're addicted to sailor moon when you Imagining yourself in this weeks Uta doki and you sing a anime song and its either Sunshine moonlight or Sanji no yosei.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#36 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 06:19 PM

i'll add one more

lol yeah i think thats againts the law... cause my cousin had a similar thing going on and everytime he lost he gave out money instead of buttons. the cops came and he had to give them money and they took away all of his chicken... er.. i mean pokemon. <_<

so they took away his chic.....I mean pokemon huh that sucks <3

u know u are addicted to pokemon when i come home and go I finally did it i catch them all
Posted Image

#37 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 12:47 AM

lol yeah i think thats againts the law... cause my cousin had a similar thing going on and everytime he lost he gave out money instead of buttons. the cops came and he had to give them money and they took away all of his chicken... er.. i mean pokemon. <_<

i never knew officer jenny collects Torchic....
Posted Image

#38 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 01:26 AM

You know you're addicted to Anime when you dream in anime more than once a week
Posted Image

#39 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 06:04 AM

You know you are addicted to Yu Gi Oh when you make urself an ancient egyptian artifact.

Posted Image

#40 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 06:23 AM

u know u are addicted to YuGiOh when u play cards with your frds you start placing your cards side ways and call it defence mode, then claim that you won't lose life-points (money) when the cards lose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users