• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#1 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 07:44 AM

you know you are addicted to certain manga/anime when...

yep it's very similar to the "you know u are addicted to MM when..." thread that we have in this forum

i think we can find some really intersting ideas from this topic <3 (since i don't see a thread like this in Anime&Manga )

and i'll start the thread off with a few:

You know you are addicted to FullMetal Alchemist when you clap your hands together and sit the floor and hope something will happen...if no, then you would get some chalk, draw some fancy circles and try again.

You know you are addicted to DeathNote when you start writing ppl names as you take notes on your notebook in class.

You know you are addicted to YuGiOh when you start talking to your other-self.

hope to see this thread be active XD

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#2 sylpolicia

sylpolicia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 270 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:01 AM

You know you're addicted to Doraemon when you're hoping that you will get fancy gadgets whenever you pull out something from your pocket.
~I know I did when I was 5... <3 ~

#3 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:33 AM

You know you're addicted to Doraemon when you're hoping that you will get fancy gadgets whenever you pull out something from your pocket.

hehe everytime i open my drawer i still hope for Doraemon to jump out XD, and i'm not 5 anymore... <3

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#4 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 12:51 PM

you know your addicted to dragonball when you sit on the crapper screaming your lungs out while clenching your fists cause you think it might help XD

it dosent work... trust me... XD
Posted Image

#5 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 01:30 PM

you know youare addicted to Fushigi yuugi when you draw them as dogs.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#6 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:47 PM

You know you're addicted to the Slayers when someone makes you mad your yell out "fireball"
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#7 sylpolicia

sylpolicia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 270 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 07:00 PM

hehe everytime i open my drawer i still hope for Doraemon to jump out :lol:.

Brings back memories.I still remember playing with my father's torchlight,hoping that I can shrink things <3 Obviously,that didn't work... :wub:
Anyways....

You know you're addicted to Death Note when you prepare an apple in your hand just in case if Ryuk shows up... ^_^

#8 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:51 PM

You know you are addicted to Yakitate Japan when you are hungry even if you just ate.

You know you are addicted to Samurai Champloo when you play stick fight with someone.

Posted Image

#9 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:58 PM

You know you're addicted to Ranma 1/2 when you own every singal episode and move and ova
and you wtahc them 20 times each
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#10 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:34 PM

You know you're addicted to Bleach when you have a shirt that says "Don't make me go Bankai."
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#11 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:10 AM

You know you're addicted to Bleach when you have a shirt that say "Don't make me go Bankai."

You know you are addicted to Bleach when you start trying to gather spirit energy, search for your reiastu, and make a soul slayer.

You know you are addicted to Naruto when you start trying to do jutsu and clone yourself.

You know you are addicted to Eureka 7 when you start to build a robot out of cardboard boxes.

You know you are addicted to Negima when you wished you were a ten year old magician and teacher.

Posted Image

#12 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:41 AM

You know you're addicted to kenshin when you say sessha wa honki degozaru yo and you know what it means

hehe gunshin taugh me that before he went away forever :good:
Posted Image

#13 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:46 AM

you know your addicted to dragonball when you sit on the crapper screaming your lungs out while clenching your fists cause you think it might help :good:

it dosent work... trust me... :good:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA the old days
lol i do that but not sitting on toilets though, like before playing sports i would hold my fists and charge up power, then stand up and expect my hair to be flying, with electrons flying around me, and expect my speed to go around 50 times faster

#14 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:48 AM

you know your addicted to dragonball when someone ask you to fight them you first try to power up
Posted Image

#15 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:17 AM

u know u are addicted to Naruto when you do a quick hand sign before you fart

#16 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:20 AM

you know your addicted to pokemon when you go out someone ask where you are going you reply i gotta catch them all
Posted Image

#17 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:27 AM

u know u are addicted to Pokemon when you turn your cap around before you do anything serious, just like ash...

#18 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:56 AM

you know when you are addicted to Air Gear when you try to remodel your skates

you know when you are addicted to pokemon when you go out to buy "plastic" pokeballs and hope a pokemon will come out.

hope to see this thread be active :good:

I will do my best.

Posted Image

#19 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 03:11 AM

You know you're addicted to pokemon when you listening to the japanese pokemon songs everyday. Pokemon is my favorite anime in the world.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#20 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 03:51 AM

You know you are addicted to Pokemon when you feel static, you think its the aftermath [after shock] of being thunderbolted by Pikachu.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users