• Please log in to reply
8665 replies to this topic

#1 natasha

natasha

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 180 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:06 AM

I'm very sorry if a thread like this already exists, but i searched & didn't found one. In here i thought we can post what we bought or ordered (for example music, merchandising, food, cosmetics), maybe with adding price & location (where we bought it) to discover new products & sharing the shopping experience. If you want you can also add pics (will add some later too).

[New]

Japanese Rice Snacks 1,85 $
Hello Kitty Plastic Case 5,00 $

I bought it to store my bubblegums & drops in my handbag.

Eat it completely during writing here tonight (especially liked the coated peanuts). ^_^

#2 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 01:03 AM

a cheap but good truetech mp3 player. now i can sleep while listening to my favorite songs.. H!P and non H!P. ^_^ it was 40 bucks...
Posted Image

#3 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 02:46 AM

Hm. . . the last thing I bought was Chekeraccho! from CDJapan. Funny movie. Ichihara Hayato is a great actor. :lol:
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#4 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:47 AM

My latest purchase would be food. But if anything expensive...it is going to be PSP game, Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure.

Posted Image

#5 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:35 AM

Just bought Kanjani8's latest single, Kanfu Fighting. It's the limited edition Nishikido Ryo version, so I'm happy. XD (Go, Eito Ranger, go! :lol:)
Kpop 101

#6 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:08 AM

I've boughten 3 major items for myself (gotta love tax returns)

I bought a new stick of RAM for my comp

A new video card...since I currently have an integrated one

and finally this: http://www.skullcand...rlLocation=link the behind the ears style.....and it's REALLLLLLLY nice too...just a slight echo problem for whoever I'm talking to

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#7 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:11 AM

burgers from Jack in the Box

racequeen.jpg

#8 finch

finch

Addict

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 10:14 AM

At around 5pm I walked a quarter mile to a local supermarket to buy a cup of coffee after drinking two rockstars (16oz energy drink) at home. I could have just made it myself, but it's a good excuse to get out and exercise a little.

Last night I ate at a chinese restaurant, then went to a bar where I had one drink (tequila and coke) and played pool for 4 hours at 50 cents a game.

A few days ago I bought Beetlejuice and Monty Python's the Meaning of Life on DVD, for $8 and $10. I almost forgot how much nudity was in the Meaning of Life. I already owned Beetlejuice, but the tape was old and worn out.

#9 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 10:20 AM

The "Rolling Star" single I ordered arrived two days ago.. It was about two weeks late, because they had some troubles sending it. Whatever, I'm happy that it's here now.

The last items I bought are the instant ramen noodles from the Asia shop, each 51 cents. ^^

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#10 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 02:03 PM

The last items I bought are Naked song DvD "2.800 yen" :whistle:
Posted Image

#11 Tanakachi

Tanakachi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1176 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 03:11 PM

Hello Kitty phone string, big bird phone string, kitty note pad, Reina Tee and BEST SHOT Vol.16....All in one day in like 1 hour lol, now i'm out of money ::whistle::
Master and Head of the Reina branch
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 04:55 PM

last cd i brought was off ebay its was MAX first cd maxiumen pretty good cd too if you like the jpop group MAX :whistle:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#13 Kyo Kusanagi

Kyo Kusanagi

The Scion Of The Flames

• Shinmem
  • 509 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:10 PM

A week ago I ordered two albums of Haifa Wehbe, an Arabic singer (I should say "the two albums", but a third one is coming out on 21st March ^^) from the site of an Italian music store <3 I don' t know how it works where you live, but Italian mail is soooo slow...7 days for an ordinary shipping :whistle: If everything goes well, I will get the CDs today!
Posted Image <<< Everyone' s favorite keyholder :D

#14 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 08:13 PM

Miki Fujimoto - Coeur

BoA - Made In Twenty Original Poster

Forza Motorsport 2 (Pre-Order)

#15 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 10:09 PM

Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 (much better than X-fi)

PSXExtreme (polish console magazine)

and shoe polish (cause official shoes must shine ^^; )

#16 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:08 AM

Final Fantasy XII, and Suikoden V. Still awating pokemon diamond (J) to arrive.

Originally ordered Suikdon V in the hopes of it arriving, and me being able to complete it B4 FF12, but it's not too be - now I don't know whether to break up play time between games, or just go hard-core at FF12 until I've beaten it, then move onto Suikoden V.

Also downloaded a few old-school games from the Wii virtual console! ^_^

Wow, if I didn't know better I'd say I was addicted to gaming... :drool:

#17 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:21 PM

i won a Masked Dog doll from the claw machine. only cost me 50cents... of course i got over confident and tried to get The Flea but stupid Patrick from sponge bob was in the way so i ended up wasting a dollar fifty... XD
Posted Image

#18 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:19 PM

i brought some grass today

not what you think grass that they sell in pet stores so i can give it to my cat :noo:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#19 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:22 PM

Grass, eh? sailormari, is there something you want to tell us? :noo: You feed your cat grass? Can't it just eat your lawn?

I was gonna buy a calender online from Japan, but the shipping and handling is outrageous, so I'm looking for something else now. . .
Kpop 101

#20 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:39 AM

im gonna sell my uncanny x-men cards and superman card collections so that i can buy H!P stuff.. seeing as how im broke and unemployed and current circumstances are keeping me away from earning money. i wanna at least purchase one H!P item... so far ive only been mooching off the net. it has to be my money too not a gift.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users