Photo

Morning Musume Otome Gumi / Sakura Gumi (モーニング娘。おとめ組 / さくら組)

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#261 MotoHime

MotoHime

MIYAIRI!

• Senpai
  • 671 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:11 PM

^
^ Really beautiful gifs :)

Also, I would love if 11 gen have many members in it (lol I know, before I said I don't want many girls but, people's options chance XD) and then total current MoMusu's would be around 14 members and then they would divide them into new Sakura and Otome Gumi. They would sing old gumi songs and after each group's own performance Motto Miracle Night all together! Ahh that would be perfect, but I know I'm living in my own dream right now XD

(lol I'm lazy to repeat myself) It really would be dream come true, I really hope it would happen someday!

miya ♡ duu  airi  saya

buono | berikyuu | beyooooonds

#262 awesomeisawesomr

awesomeisawesomr

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:20 AM

It'd pretty cool if they split into 2 groups now, with the only 2 6th gen members left as leaders of each <3

#263 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:27 PM

If they were to revive these group, I think Sayumi and Reina would be in the same group since they both were part of Otome and not Sakura...

#264 awesomeisawesomr

awesomeisawesomr

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:30 AM

But they're the only members left that are even fit to take on any sort of leadership position at the moment. The others are simply too young and inexperienced.

#265 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:55 AM

I think sayu would be more Sakura now, she didn't really have much of an image around the time of the oringinal groups.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#266 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:02 AM

You think she'd leave the noisy girl group?

#267 kulapika

kulapika

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

I think they should split the groups again after 11th gen, but maybe not Otomen and Sakura, maybe some newer theme

#268 MamaStayfit

MamaStayfit

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 325 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:09 AM

Okay I'm late XD But I think it'd be awesome to have some new Gumi's! Maybe not Sakura or Otome (I don't want anymore old groups/shuffle/unit revivals >_>) but something new? Genki Gumi or something? XD IDK BUT TSUNKU! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

"Being able to turn your passion into your work is bliss." - Ai Takahashi, 2011.11.22

"Of course we don't want to lose. Not to other idols, nor to the previous Morning Musume." - Riho Sayashi, 2013.08.22

"Seriously doing my best...That's all I can do. And I will do it. More than anyone else." - Mizuki Fukumura, 2013.08.25

#269 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

Genki Gumi: Sayumi,Ikuta,Kanon,Masaki,Kudo
Beauty Gumi: Fukuhime,Sayashi,Iikubo,Ishida,Sakura

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#270 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:19 AM

^

Emmn, sorry but i think is not the best idea - giving to one of split groups name 'beauty'. Firstly, it sounds like other girls are not beautiful, secondly - i believe that a lot of people will argue if you put there the most 'beautiful' girls. Not to say that somebody is not beautiful, but this  sound as an insult to others..

caCYGi9.jpg

#271 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:40 AM

Some good (vocal) cover on Sakura Mankai:

caCYGi9.jpg

#272 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:54 AM

Depending on how many members make up 12th gen they could revive these units in single b-sides. It would be interesting to see what Tsunku comes up with to match the default image of these units. But who would head Sakuragumi? I wanna say Mizuki but I'm not quite sure. It would be beneficial to not put her with Sayumi since their voices are rather similar.

#273 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:58 AM

Just a view back for remember this groups (sub-groups?)...

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#274 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:47 AM

And the face to face between both groups in FUN :w00t:

http://www.dailymoti...talk-battle_fun

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#275 KouChisato

KouChisato

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:32 PM

Ever this year 15th Anniversary of sakuragumi and otomegumi unit ever back to 2018.

#276 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:58 AM

And the less known singles...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users