• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:11 AM

XD, i onno, i kinda felt the same way when i first watched the anime...but i forced myself to watch it, and once i gave it enough time to develop...i found out i loved it :P
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#22 assinine

assinine

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:05 AM

for me, i liked both the anime & live action. :bad: i dont have the time and money to collect the manga. XD but i heard it's quite good also. the reason why i liked gto is that it talks about friendship, trust & being who you are (well that's my opinion). also the story line is funny and i liked every episode of it. i even watch it on reruns when there's a chance. i have the live action series (too bad episode 2 & 12 got corrupted :noo: ) and i think the special movie.
i liked Sorimachi Takashi cuz he portrayed a fantastic role as Onizuka. lucky for him he got married to Nanako Matsushima, one of the highest paid actress in Japan! :P
overall, i liked this series alot. ^_^

#23 aibononomakesmyday

aibononomakesmyday

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 382 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:27 AM

the guy who played onizuka in the live version was good enough for me but im missing the bright yellow hair.
add Abe to my favorites, but my username still applies...

#24 assinine

assinine

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:48 PM

the guy who played onizuka in the live version was good enough for me but im missing the bright yellow hair.

true, true... :)
but i dont mind if he had yellow hair or not in the series... ;)

#25 nelloxx

nelloxx

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:50 PM

I´ve just watched Episode 1 - 7 and I find it pretty entertaining. Not as good as every Dorama Forum says, but it has its Moments. The Story is too far from Reality for a Live-Action Series to be honest, but i´m blending this out ..."Gal Circle" was more weirder, so GTO works for me.
You really dont recognize that this Series is almost ten Years old, its still fresh, has tempo and lots of Jokes for a mature Audience.

So, know on to Episode 8, I am curious... :blush:
Posted Image

#26 CaptainNono

CaptainNono

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:17 AM

I haven't seen the anime but I loved the drama! I loved how they made a big deal about the condom lol That made me laugh a lot.
Posted Image

#27 Hez_kf

Hez_kf

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:01 AM

i have see the drama and little bit anime
but...i like anime more
it was most funny then the drama~

#28 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 07:23 PM

yeah having the metaphorical symbol for love be a condom....now that was hilarious
and having him later be like
*holds out condom* "is this enough to tell you how i feel about you?"
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#29 nox_xie

nox_xie

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:24 PM

urm.. one of the best japanese drama i seen.. i already have the anime and manga (bahasa melayu).. and together with 2 special episode.. its really a great drama.. if my teacher are like that.. kakkoi..

Posted Image
*my cho~ kawai tanakacchi*

#30 The sky remains the same

The sky remains the same

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:50 AM

GTO Live Action is one of my favorite J-dramas.

:]

Real eyes.
Realize.
Real lies.

Posted Image

#31 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:27 PM

I watched it for the laughs. It was really good but too bad things like those would come close to impossible to actually occuring. I would love my homeorrom teacher to be like Onizuka but hey, you dont always get what you want in school do you?

Posted Image
~kawaii beam! makes Eri beam!~
Visit GoodMorning's Notebook of Scribbles.

#32 Iselore

Iselore

^新垣里沙^

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:10 AM

This is one of the first Jdrama i started watching. It used to air on tv back here in the early 2000's, then i stumbled upon this thread. I didn't really give it much attention last time when it aired. Anyway, i started downloading the episodes yesterday, watched the first few and absolutely loved it. The chemistry between Onizuka and Fuyutsuki is just so awesome! Was even more surprised that they married in real life not long after. A great start for Jdramas to come for me.

#33 leestagurlose7en

leestagurlose7en

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:26 PM

I love this drama. sorimachi was great in here. There were sad parts in there. I was hoping that in the end he would have just stayed at the same school. I watch the movie of GTO and it was just boring. :P I reccomend the drama but not really the movie. The drama is better.
Posted Image

#34 qilver_21137

qilver_21137

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:41 AM

GTO, an amazing j-drama, great acting, entertaining to watch.
Posted Image
***credit goes to Tyzer for creating this amazing signature of Ai***

#35 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

Can discussion of the 2012 remake also be included in here? Read the manga a few months back and this year's version feels a lot closer to the manga, although there are some parts missing from the drama so far.

But then again, it's been years since I watched the Sorimachi version and I've yet to watch the anime.

#36 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

I watched episode 1 of the remake already and have to say that it stays quite close to the original (and or the manga). Although they made some changes I am not that happy about .. especially I find the combination of AKIRA and Takimoto Miori as not that fitting as the original GTO and his love interest as AKIRA does not really fit int he role of a 25year old .. seriously.
Making the head of the shool way younger then the second in charge is okay though and so far I can only complain, that Dizzy does not seem as cute as Dizzy from the original dorama. Having kutsuna Shiori as the "evil" Miyabi is a nice view so far ^^. (And the idea with the apologetic photo was golden ^^).

#37 squidg

squidg

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

I also think the anime is better but the Live action was alright.... I still enjoyed watching it.
I wish I had a teacher like GTO.

#38 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

I haven't watched the remake of GTO so i don't know which is better, but i'll stick to the original one

5ydydu.jpg

Avatar and signature created by ByuTaeReinA, Thank you very much.

3DS XL : 3282-5026-1667- Draude12 - Playing POKEMON X

#39 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

I'm surprised that no one has posted anything about GTO season 2 yet.  I've been watching English subtitled episodes on different websites.  The subs are different for each site, and sometimes there are mistakes.  Dailymotion has the raw episodes in HD.  Anyway.....

Idols from four different groups are in this!  Miyoshi Ayaka and Matsui Airi who were in Sakura Gakuin from 2010 to 2012; Mizuki who was an original member of Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku; Miyatake Mio who was in b.umpy; and Kizaki Yuria who is / was in AKB48.  I only follow Sakura Gakuin and EbiChu so I really don't know Mio or Yuria at all.  

I've only seen the first four episodes so far.  Episode 6 just aired.  I'll try to catch up as soon as I can.  If you want to discuss this series please don't include spoilers.  Thanks.     

Wiki: http://asianwiki.com..._Onizuka_(2014)

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#40 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:14 PM

^ I'm watching it as well. I don't really like this season though...it doesn't move me at all. I'm watching mostly for Miyo-chan (who is really good at playing an antagonist), Mizuki, and Kikuchi Fuma. Also, KIZAKI'S CHARACTER IS REALLY FREAKIN ANNOYING. She bothered me so much I almost quit right there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users