• Please log in to reply
4487 replies to this topic

#4441 Ozu

Ozu

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:45 AM

Howdy. Here's a new Morning Musume fan hailing from Finland. I've lurked the forums for a month or two and after confirming H!O is a friendly community I decided to begin posting myself as well. I have to admit that I'm not that interested in Hello! Project beyond Morning Musume although I like Ayaya's early songs. Initially I discovered Morning Musume through random Japanese TV clips on YouTube a few years ago, but I never listened to their songs. In May I started to explore Japanese music thoroughly and came across Memory Seishun no Hikari while browsing through Oricon charts from the late 90's. I was genuinely surprised by the song since I expected something I would dislike. After that I began to like MM gradually and read more and more about the group daily. It took me some time to get used to the current line-up because I spent so much time listening to the songs from the golden age, but I love the new generations so I'm looking forward to seeing them grow up and become legendary performers. I love Morning Musume as a tightly knit group so I don't have one single favorite member although I tend to take more interest in everything related to Gaki-san, Aika and Eripon.

#4442 DivaDiamond

DivaDiamond

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:04 AM

Hello! i'm Vivien from NYC, Love HP! my favorite groups are Morning Musume, Tanpopo, and melon kinenbi! My favorite HP member is Nakazawa Yuko-san!
I'm also interested in japanese culture and music(love japanese music from the 40s-70s) :)

#4443 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:51 AM

yay! new members! you guys have come to the right place. most of us don't bite. ;)

divadiamond: LOVE your avatar!

#4444 EienMoon

EienMoon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:36 AM

Hmm.... for some reason i cant remember if i ever did an introduction. Well you can just call me Eienmoon :) im 16 years old. I speak japanese. Yea... That about sums me up www dl^_^lb Oh and i have been a H!P fan for 20 years (minus the zero after the 2 lol)

#4445 Hachipon☆゚

Hachipon☆゚

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:47 AM

Hi! I'm Hachipon from Vietnam. I love WGs, Momusu & AKB48. Nice to meet you ^^

Posted Image
ワンダーガールスミン・ソネユビン || jbs - iv || Pj48 高橋みなみ || SuG || L'Arc~en~Ciel || alicenine. || my H!P ranking ♡

#4446 surrealayumi

surrealayumi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:03 PM

Hi!! I'm Natalie from Florida USA :) I recently found this website again after a couple of years and I forgot I had an account. I'm a fan of all the Hello Project groups, but more of Morning Musume :D Nice to meet you all!
Posted Image
Set by Apple Cake

#4447 jonatan64200

jonatan64200

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:52 AM

Hello let me indroduce my self. I live in LA, I would like to make friends cuz I do wanna learn japanese if you want to addme as a friend that will be great for me!!! Even if are from asia,europe,africa or america doesnt matter!!! If you wanna be my friend please send me a message and them ill answer it very happy!!!

#4448 ~Hinamatsuri~

~Hinamatsuri~

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:31 AM

Hey there! I know I'm not new to this website - I've been here since 2006 - but I did not post once in the forum.
Wow. I was shocked! I hope to post more.
My name on here is Hinamatsuri and on most forums and on youtube and all I go by bekluvsdiru. :)
But Hinamatsuri is fine for you guys. ^^
I love Morning Musume the most out of all of the H!P groups, but I do love them all.
My favorite H!P Member of all time is Goto Maki, and my favorite current H!P member is Michishige Sayumi.

Nice to meet you all! Hope to make some more friends here. :D

羽賀朱音|工藤遥|椎名ぴかりん|ファーストサマーウイカ

#4449 Mizuki♥Love

Mizuki♥Love

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:44 AM

Hey, Im MizukiLove, Im a sort of new fan of Morning Musume, I began following Morning Musume with the ninth generation, I started my fandom by watching older PVs like Sakura Mankai, Ambitious, and then Nanchatte Renai, Kimagure Princess and Resonant Blue. my instant favorite musume was Reina Tanaka. when the ninth generation joined, my favorite became Mizuki Fukumura. Thus, My username was born!
When the tenth gen was added, My favorite 10kis are Iikubo Haruna and Ishida Ayumi, Im starting to like Satou Masaki too.
Fukumura Mizuki,Ishida Ayumi, Iikubo Haruna ,Satou Masaki

#4450 KaoRiSayuMiki

KaoRiSayuMiki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

I think it's now time to introduce myself, after being here for 4 years (and posting only for 4 days ):)

Nickname: Gaara (waiting for the 600 posts to change my name here...it will be long...)
TOP 10 H!P: Mikitty - Risa - Rika - Nono - Kaori - Saya - Ayumi - Rinne - Maki - .... so hard for this place...should be Maimi (or Ayaya).

Moreover, the important thing is that more being a fan of a member of a group, I'm especially a fan of all H!P, and especially during years 1997-2001 (even if I discovered H!P in 2007).
So, I'm one of biggest fan of OG's.

Favorite idols groups (by names): AKB48 - dream - Fudanjuku - Halcali - Hinoi Team - MAX - PASSPO - Puffy - SPEED
Favorite manga: Dragon Ball (my religion for 23 years) - One Piece - HxH - FMA - Death Note
Posted Image

#4451 k♥chan

k♥chan

Matsui Rena ✰superfan✰

• Senpai
  • 2984 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:22 AM

Welcome everyone! o/

Posted Image

Matsui Rena & Suzuki Kanon super fan//tumblr//ameblo//

icon & siggie by me// graphics

#4452 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

The Captain of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:50 PM

After a 2-year hiatus, I think it'd be proper to say hello to all of you again. It's good to be back!!!

#4453 Nyokou

Nyokou

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:41 AM

Hello everyone, you can call me Nyo. Hmm let's see... at the moment I am 20 years old. I have been a fan of Morning Musume for only a few weeks actually. I'm -kind of- interested in the other Hello! Project groups but I'm a bit hesitant cause I know who C-ute is for example but I don't like their songs. The only reason I became such a huge fan of Momusu is because their songs are inexplicably amazing! I dunno, I just really like them a lot and that's saying something considering I have never, ever liked J-pop idol groups to begin with...

I guess Momusu changed that for me. I'm actually more a fan of their older songs though, nothing new has really caught my attention that much. And I was happy to learn about the formation of Dream Morning Musume. Talk about lucky timing. Part of the reason I hated Japanese idol groups so much before is mostly cause of groups like C-ute though. Please don't hate me. -__- I'm sure they're nice girls but that doesn't change the fact that I think their songs are awful... I kinda don't like the direction J-pop idol music has taken in recent years, most of it sounds like garbage. I'm hoping it changes eventually. I wish Tsunku wouldn't have changed just to appease the masses, I think he was doing fine.

Anyway, besides all that I'm a fan of Girls' Generation / So Nyeo Shi Dae / SNSD / Shojo Jidai as well. A huge fan.

I like both J-pop and K-pop. Or J-music and K-music, whatever you wanna call it. I also like some Mandopop singers like G.E.M. and Rainie Yang.

2014-01DalShabetGaeun-BBB.png

ももいろクローバーZDal★Shabet
@Nyokou

#4454 Ayuna

Ayuna

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:26 AM

Hello! I'm Ayuna. I joined a little while back, but I just got around to posting. OTL
I'm really weird, but I'm nice to everyone if you're nice back. :D I know some of the folks on here, but not a lot, so I hope to make some new friends on here as well :D
Uhm... Kamei Eri is my favorite H!P member, I love Kpop (B2ST <3333), I'm a big animal lover, and I'm really shy with people I don't know well, but once you get to know me, I pretty much never stop talking. XDD

I'm awful with introductions, so I'm just going to leave it at this. :3
I'm glad to be here! :D

Posted Image
Lovely set made by Apple Cake ♥

#4455 Pyoco

Pyoco

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

Hey guys, I'm a fairly new fan. Started earlier this year actually when 9th gen joined, been lurking here for updates, so I decided to join!
Favourite MM members so far are Eripon and Zukki. :D

#4456 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

Welcome new people! ^_^

#4457 michael pro

michael pro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 02:22 AM

Hi,my name is Miguel
i'm from Lima, Perú, so my english is not that well anyway i love H!P since 2009
my favourite idol is Aika Mitsui and also my favourite group is MM

i've following you about a year and now i registered =)

i hope you to understand me

#4458 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

^ Aika fans are always welcome and don't worry too much about your english :good:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not a new member but I never introduced myself here and I have a felling that I owe you all one big hello ^_^
When I joined this site I was like a frightened bunny at first and afterwards I just wanted for that post to be
something special... for now I just want to say to everybody
but especially to people on whose profiles I appeared
hello and nice to meet you :)

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#4459 MizuponxEripon

MizuponxEripon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:50 PM

Hi I'm MizuponxEripon, I like MM, AKB48, SKE48, Big Bang and lots more.

My favorite ninth gen members of MM are Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina.

My favorite 10th gen members are Ishida Ayumi and Sato Masaki.

I joined in June, but didnt start posting until recently. Nice to meet you! ^^;

10514hw.jpg

好きだな君が

#4460 soul_eater99

soul_eater99

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:14 AM

Hello. I'm soul_eater (one of my favorite animes :D)
I like MM, C-ute and sort of getting into AKB48 and SKE48. I also like K-Pop
I took a break from H!P around late 2009 since it sort of lost my interest back then. Ever since I found this website my interest for everything H!P has come back :D
I've been on this site quite often but I just now decided to register.
I'm pretty awkward when it comes to introductions so I'll stop here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users