• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#221 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 06:52 PM

Sorry, Weeaboowoman, I only find a Torrent to download an album of her graduation, but is from 2005 and I don't test it. I put the link if it is useful to you...

http://www.hello-onl...ls&torrent=2631

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#222 MM10Fan

MM10Fan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 649 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:45 AM

I found the video several years ago on youtube or somewhere else.  It might not be around anymore.  I'll have to go looking to see if I can find it again.  The problem is, she graduated at an H!P concert in the middle of the H!P winter tour 2000.  Not the last concert of the tour, and I don't think it was a Tokyo concert.  From what I remember of the video, there was no graduation ceremony.  She was waving goodbye at the end of the concert along with everyone else.

Lxm1Pavx.jpg

signature and avatar by me

#223 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:16 PM

In fact, her blog is very boring, except if you are into cooking. :itadakimasu:

Anyway, there is a phone number and mail address if you want to contact her (probably for professional stuff)

- TEL:03-5728-6643
 - MAIL:[email protected]

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#224 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:21 AM

^

Her blogs are mainly cooking (I'm a cook as well) but with the occasional MM stuff

#225 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:10 AM

Most recent picture of Aya in her blog. She talks about her company or something like this, I can't decipher the automatic translation. :c03:

ayaentrevista.jpgsube fotos

Source: http://ameblo.jp/ish...y-20160827.html

#226 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:12 PM

^ she went to take another interview for the "Company Tank" magazine, where I think she works as an interviewer.

Btw, there is also Ishino Mako among the interviewers. Maybe you don't know this name, but you can remember her by face. Nacchi and Nono were performing with her for that "Idol songs selection" tv-show

I couldn't find the link to the show, so instead posting Ishino's original performance.

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#227 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:47 PM

Thanks, Arwald, you always save the day. :good:

It's a pity lots of videos about our idols don't stand online, but this Mako is a great singer. :arrow:

#228 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:58 AM

Aya celebrated her husband Yamada Shinya's birthday travelling to Guam (one of favorites japanese holydays destination) and there they made one the japanese hobbies: Playing golf and eat hamburguers at Moco Loco. ^_^

aya_yama.pngsube imagenes

Happy Birthday, Yamada-San.

Source: http://ameblo.jp/ish...y-20170115.html

#229 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:26 PM

^ Lucky guy!

I wonder if it is cold, with them wearing layers like that.

#230 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:30 PM

Weather.com gives temperatures between 24º to 28ºC for this days, but Aya talks about frozen by night. Probably is a fail in automatic tranlate more than a fail in weather agencies ^_^

And, yes, I think this guy is very lucky. :c18:

#231 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:18 AM

Her low voice did her look bad with the song GET in the auditions, but Tsunku realized it was perfect for a group when he though in build Morning Musume.

#232 Friday

Friday

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 285 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:32 AM

^Once she got into MM, she was able to hit higher notes while harmonizing, it shows better while in Tanpopo

#233 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:47 PM

Her voice is beautiful, in this "solo lines video" we can enjoy it. So short in Morning Musume, thanks God there was Tanpopo.

#234 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:23 AM

Well, I love this song and the video is just the girls (including Aya) playing in bikini. Do you think I need more to put it here? :arrow:

#235 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:18 AM

Aya and her husband went to play golf with Seri-chan (?).

Looks like a topic that japanese likes to play gof. ^_^

Ishiguro-golf.pngsubefotos

Source: http://ameblo.jp/ish...y-20170525.html

#236 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:08 AM

Probably she plays golf because needs to recover from being in the most static group; Tanpopo. But also the group with the most beautiful and evocative songs. <3

#237 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:55 AM

Aya was in Okinawa for three days and had fun. :good:

Aya-_Okinawa.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/is...y-20170802.html

#238 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:21 AM

^ It seems like she travels a lot. I wonder if she is well off, financially.  :king: 

#239 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:51 AM

I hope she can live without concerns in that side, because Aya is so funny ^_^

#240 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:56 AM

The 20th Anniversary Ai no Tane wasn't still in Aya's threat, and she is so beautiful there, and is she now the longest haired member ever? :arrow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users