263 replies to this topic

#41 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

Eeeeh?

At the risk of looking stupid, what does 'dramatization' mean? Does it mean something like over-exaggerating?

3 hours? - how can they dance and sing well with 3 hours sleep every night :whistle:

Usagi no Kami's explanation is correct.
However, in this instance, it seems to me that the word is used to represent something in a dramatic manner. So, yes, it means something like exaggeration. And, I am sure that while there were days where they only got 3 hours of sleep a day, it wasn't every day.

#42 Celedam

Celedam

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1088 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:26 PM

Seeing this on the tracker reminded me that Ayappe seems to be making a lot of television appearances lately. Is she with a new agency or something?
"Question authority, but not ours. Hate the man, but we're not him." – H!O Moderators

#43 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:58 PM

I just received Tanpopo's "Motto", and that insert photo is just mesmerizing...

Posted Image

:wub: So sad, they are not coming back :D
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#44 applebee

applebee

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:48 AM

As per Mattthecat's request here's a summary of sorts.

The beginning talks a bit about Tsuji's current situation and then goes into Aya's relationship with Shinya. They also briefly touch on Kago and how Tsuji was probably having lots of thoughts because of how that situation turned out. When Aya was in MM she was debating whether to quit MM or not(because of her relationship). She never talked about her worries with her family or other members, only Shinya.

The dramatization:
On average MM had 3 hours of sleep. Aya(and I assume the other girls) had no idea where they were going or coming to, when they travelled for work. Their cellphones were checked to make sure they weren't any text messages with guys. At the workplace, with the exception of greetings like "hello" they were not allowed to talk with other famous people. With their irregular working hours and snacks that they always ate, they gained weight. Their salaries, even with their big hit was about the same as women workers who graduated high school and just started to work<?>.

studio:
Aya still had the cheap salary throughout her stay. At that time they didn't do commercials but after she left, they did a lot of them. The company president told her that she would lose out if she quit now. She told them her salary but for the TV, they censored it out.
The ones that were over 20, Aya and Yuuko, they made sure to follow the rules so that the younger members will follow their example. Many people ask if the members didn't get along but that wasn't the case. The members ages were spread out, so this also played a role in getting along. Yuuko purposely took on the strict teacher role to keep everyone in line.
Aya was asked if she was the only one who broke the relationship rule, she said yes, when she was there but some other stuff happened after she left.

dramatization:
MM got on to Kouhaku Utagassen(Red and White Show) in 1998. That's when Aya saw Shinya from Luna Sea. Ever since she was in high school she looked up to him. She started to move closer to him but then noticed he really smelled(from alcohol) but she still thought he was cool. Through an acquaintance, Shinya himself called up Aya one day to ask her out to eat. Shinya brought his manager along with him so that it didn't looked like Aya was on a date. So they kept seeing each other after that but the company found out and gave her a lecture about the relationship policy and how it will put a burden on the other members as well. Aya had another dilema, she was thinking about quitting MM so that she could study fashion. Shinya told her she should do what she thinks is right.
One day some reporters saw Aya go into Shinya's building and called up Shinya to say they know she's there. They both panicked, calling their managers, etc. Shinya's manager sent a map, using that, they exited from the back of the building. Aya escaped without notice from the press.
Aya got scolded by her company, basically an "I told you so". Their relationship was outed by the press. Aya withdrew from MM and had a shotgun marriage after 5 months.

Studio:
The host asks if the members were at first against her quitting MM or getting married. Aya thought that because she would be told not to quit or that they would be against her marriage, she didn't feel comfortable in confronting them about it. If she told someone, that person would have the burden of keeping that secret. She only talked with the company president about the situation. Aya herself, since she knew she would be gone, would think "oh this is my last live, this is my last recording", etc. and tears would come out or be close to coming out. Since she felt that way, she didn't want the members to feel that way as well.
Then they talked about marriage and being pregnant. She wants to have more kids too.

Thank you for the translation. The older members got it much harder. I hope that things are WAY better now.
"Before you judge me, try hard to love me"

#45 TheBakaOne

TheBakaOne

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:35 PM

it's a shame she can't sing again... i have a question though, with all these talents that H!P let go, why dont another talent agency quickly snatch them up?

also does anyone have a clip where she mimic ET? XD

Here's the closest thing that I could find:

Posted Image

:)

I think this was on Utaban I'm pretty sure.

어머나!

#46 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:57 AM

http://i141.photobuc..._1999-01-12.jpg

I think this was on Utaban I'm pretty sure.

The forum subtitle says it's from Mechaike Classics, but I haven't seen it so I don't know for myself.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#47 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 06:43 AM

i think she is one of the most beautiful members ever

and take a look on a LOVE MACHINE PV, observe
i observed shes very happy!

Posted Image

#48 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:29 AM

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

just read on totally! hello project: A Newsfeed about Ayappe's Incoming (?) Divorce

what??? ayappe is divorcing with her husband shinya?? i hope this doesn't happen. many said she was happy with her family. but divorce??? read it now

Posted Image

#49 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:54 AM

oyy please pay attention!!! let's all pray its not truee!!! please... one thing i noticed...

is divorce not prohibited in JApan? :lol:

Posted Image

#50 FILODUDE!

FILODUDE!

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:05 PM

oyy please pay attention!!! let's all pray its not truee!!! please... one thing i noticed...

I've never heard of divorce being prohibited in any country, It could be in some countries, but I don't see why it would be in japan.
Any ways back to the topic, while it is sad if it's true theres a chance that it's not true so all we can do is just wait.

#51 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:13 PM

I've never heard of divorce being prohibited in any country, It could be in some countries, but I don't see why it would be in japan.
Any ways back to the topic, while it is sad if it's true theres a chance that it's not true so all we can do is just wait.

it was used to be prohibitedf in the philippines. but someone's gotta do something.

wellll, i thought ayappe was happy

Posted Image

#52 FILODUDE!

FILODUDE!

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:20 PM

^ firstly things change and secondly it's not the end of the world if it is true I'm sure she'll be happy again, besides without her husband she might go back to singing

#53 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:33 PM

^ firstly things change and secondly it's not the end of the world if it is true I'm sure she'll be happy again, besides without her husband she might go back to singing

ohhh. if i only i thought ayappe would not be the only one to come back, even asuka, and sayaka.

Posted Image

#54 TheBakaOne

TheBakaOne

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 08:00 PM

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

just read on totally! hello project: A Newsfeed about Ayappe's Incoming (?) Divorce

what??? ayappe is divorcing with her husband shinya?? i hope this doesn't happen. many said she was happy with her family. but divorce??? read it now

Err I hope not raising 3 kids by yourself would be hard.

Her blog says nothing...so far.

어머나!

#55 shinyaslove

shinyaslove

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 12:59 AM

Before Shinya's old site was taken down, he made a post talking about that rumor and how it was untrue. He and Ayappe took a picture together and they looked very happy.

#56 Garnet Jester

Garnet Jester

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 376 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:16 AM

Thanks for the translation. I'm sad that the girls have to be put under so much pessure. Being denied the right to go out with boys is pretty harsh for teenage girls, they should be able to experience all of these things...

#57 TheBakaOne

TheBakaOne

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:22 AM

Aya doesn't belong on the 3rd page >__<

Well she's coming out with a new book XD Yay!

어머나!

#58 shinyaslove

shinyaslove

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 07:53 PM

Her book is coming out November 1st and she has a cameo in an up coming movie(?) called Arena Romance. I think she sang the theme song for that but I'm not sure so don't quote me. Sounds like her though.

Despite leaving MM she's a very busy lady with her cooking segments, her magazine articles, she's modeling jewerly, doing grand openings of various business including a market that recycles baby clothing and furniture for people who have kids and are on a budget. The place is called Mamamarket.

I believe someone here asked about her kids ages, the oldest girl will be 7 in november, the next child, a girl, just turned 5 and the baby turned 3 in august. Her children were well planned out. They are all almost 2 years apart within a month or two.

#59 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 10:35 PM

The children being well planned out thing may not be true since around the time she would have been pregnant with her first she might have still been in Morning Musume unless it was part of her plan to leave.

Aya was great on Ai no Apron and that other one where she made the bread sandwiches.

Maybe her and Kaori will show up for a Mamamarket promotion and have a mini Tanpopo reunion of sorts.

#60 Kurohana

Kurohana

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:31 PM

any news on Ayappe's divorce guys? (or rather some good news... :D)

momokohappy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users