• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#1 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 07:25 PM

Well I realized today that Ishiguro/Yamada doesn't have her own thread...and since I'm sure I'm not the only fan of hers on these boards, I think that she seriously needs one.

So! The thing that made me realize that I totally adore Ayappe is the making of Love Machine. She completely goofs around during her blue screen filming, dancing really overexageratedly and making these really overdone facial expressions. And during the recording, she gets really into it and sings with this really intense and silly vigour. It's really, really funny, but a classy kind of hilarious. So I admire that.

Also she has a great voice, especially in Tanpopo where it was shown off more...and she's really, really pretty:

Posted Image

Also...has anyone ever read her books? How are they? I'm especially curious about "Musume Kara Mama e -Ishiguro Aya no LOVE2 Ko Sodate Revolution"...

#2 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 07:33 PM

1. In the "love machine" PV, isn't she the one (along with Sayaka) doing the "Naissu Body body body" move? That was nice! :w00t!:

2. Although I really like ALL Tanpopo line-ups, the only "real" Tanpopo (in my opinion) was the initial three piece. Amazing moody, melancholic atmosphere that never got back after Ishiguro graduated. The new members brought along tons of happiness and cuteness, which were all welcome, but their first album "Tanpopo 1" is unique for H!P standards. Aya's contribution in that one cannot be denied.

My only problem is that I never got too connected to Aya Ishiguro (as I did, for example with Nono or Rika) because she left MM too early. I hope she's happy wherever she is right now!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 07:40 PM

1. In the "love machine" PV, isn't she the one (along with Sayaka) doing the "Naissu Body body body" move? That was nice! :w00t!:

::D: I remember when I first noticed what they were doing my face went :D

2. Although I really like ALL Tanpopo line-ups, the only "real" Tanpopo (in my opinion) was the initial three piece. Amazing moody, melancholic atmosphere that never got back after Ishiguro graduated. The new members brought along tons of happiness and cuteness, which were all welcome, but their first album "Tanpopo 1" is unique for H!P standards. Aya's contribution in that one cannot be denied.

I agree completely. Tanpopo was still good after she left, but it lost something in its new line ups...I never really got into the newer Tanpopo songs, not really, but Motto is still one of my top favorite H!P tunes...ever.

My only problem is that I never got too connected to Aya Ishiguro (as I did, for example with Nono or Rika) because she left MM too early. I hope she's happy wherever she is right now!

Yeah...I really wish she'd stuck around longer, but I guess she left because she got pregnant and had to run off to get married. Whoops! (She married Shinya from Luna Sea, though, which I think is pretty cool. Luna Sea is one of the first japanese groups I ever listened to, so...)

And I think she's still fairly active in the entertainment world, (?) but I have no idea of what she's doing...but yeah, whatever it is I hope it is going well for her. :D

#4 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:25 PM

And I think she's still fairly active in the entertainment world, (?) but I have no idea of what she's doing...but yeah, whatever it is I hope it is going well for her. :D

Wiki has limited info on her:

http://wiki.theppn.org/Ishiguro_Aya

and

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Aya_Ishiguro

According to that page, she is currently a "celebrity talent", but what does that mean ??? :D

I just read there that she has got three kids already! Boy, that was fast!!!

I, also, found those pics at http://ameblo.jp/ishiguro-aya/:

Posted Image

and that cute V-sign pic:

Posted Image

#5 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 09:41 PM

i also notice that she didnt have her own thread either i was
going to start one yesterday but everytime i start a thread i get
into trouble :D so glad someone else did it for me :D
she the one who married that guy from Luna sea and i think i
saw that part too that she has three kids

i know her husband is been doing some idol stuff last release something in 2005
but for her i think she pretty much a stay at home mom
and stayed away from pop idol stuff its too bad too she had a great voice
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#6 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 10:01 PM

Thanks for creating this thread. Just started to do some research about the "forgotten" members myself which sometimes is more interesting than the current stuff :-)

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#7 Megs

Megs

Kamei Eri

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:46 AM

Thanks for the thread, Aya is definitely a top member in my book.

Actually she does a few TV shows here and there. I don't think many people see them because they aren't too H!P related and whatnot.

And yes, I love the original Tanpopo lineup. Aya+Kaorin+Yaguch= :c16: .

#8 Dain_Bramage

Dain_Bramage

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:48 AM

i also notice that she didnt have her own thread either i was
going to start one yesterday but everytime i start a thread i get
into trouble XD so glad someone else did it for me :)
she the one who married that guy from Luna sea and i think i
saw that part too that she has three kids

i know her husband is been doing some idol stuff last release something in 2005
but for her i think she pretty much a stay at home mom
and stayed away from pop idol stuff its too bad too she had a great voice

Yup, her husband is Shinya from Luna Sea. He's a really good drummer and seems like a really funny guy from all the interviews I've seen of him.

#9 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 07:26 AM

I really liked Aya while she was in MM. She got more time in Tanpopo -- I loved her voice -- but I just wish she hadn't left so soon.
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#10 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 07:07 PM

I think some most of you have listened to this already, but for those who haven't, this is Aya's solo version of Tanpopo's "Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oa3yaj

If you haven't, download it now! Her voice is great and she does not play safe.

(credit for ripping this audio clip goes to some other guy from some other tracker - sorry, I don't remember his name!)

#11 Megs

Megs

Kamei Eri

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 09:56 PM

Thanks, I could never find a good rip of it! :)

#12 Ai-Chan's Husband

Ai-Chan's Husband

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:13 AM

So to start discussion: the thing that made me realize that I totally adore Ayappe is the making of Love Machine. She completely goofs around during her blue screen filming, dancing really overexageratedly and making these really overdone facial expressions. And during the recording, she gets really into it and sings with this really intense and silly vigour. It's really, really funny, but a classy kind of hilarious. So I admire that.

Also she has a great voice, especially in Tanpopo where it got showed off more...and she's really, really pretty:

PREACH!! PREACH!! I couldn't agree any more with the above!

Although I really like ALL Tanpopo line-ups, the only "real" Tanpopo (in my opinion) was the initial three piece. Amazing moody, melancholic atmosphere that never got back after Ishiguro graduated. The new members brought along tons of happiness and cuteness, which were all welcome, but their first album "Tanpopo 1" is unique for H!P standards. Aya's contribution in that one cannot be denied.

"Last Kiss" is one of my all time favourite H!P songs, and Ayappe's voice was what gave that song the overall feeling. I like the 2nd generation Tanpopo a lot ("Otome Pasta Ni Kandou" is another favourite) but it wasn't the same old Tanpopo after that. Aya WAS Tanpopo. Period.

Also, who else LOVES her vocals in the early MoMusu songs? I LOOOOVE the entire "First Time" album with all the Ayappe goodness ("Good Morning", "Summer Night Town", "Samishii Hi"). Ayappe and Sayaka are the reasons why pre-Goto MoMusu is my favourite of all!

#13 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 01:41 AM

I wonder how is she doing. I hope she's happy adn probably wants to go back to H!P.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#14 Megs

Megs

Kamei Eri

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 03:35 AM

In case anyone doesn't already know this, Aya has a blog and she updates pretty often. She talks about a bunch of stuff, like her kids, dinners, and sometimes MM. It's really interesting and she has a really cute chubby baby!! Oh and I think she is happy being a Mom, she seems like a really great mom from what I see.

Link: :c16: http://ameblo.jp/ishiguro-aya/

#15 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 04:02 AM

Thanks for the link. She does seem to be happy. How old are her kids again??

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#16 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:23 PM

her oldest was born on nov 2007 so that be what 6 1/2 then
she had two more but i dont know when they were borned
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#17 TheBakaOne

TheBakaOne

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:13 PM

^^ don't you mean 2000 :ph34r:

Aya is my favorite in Momusu. I accually think she had the best voice of ALL of the members. I loved her on Utaban she was so funny ^.^

어머나!

#18 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:40 PM

Was re-watching the Ai no Apron episode she was in that was on the tracker. Noticed she's using Ishiguro as her last name on that show. Maybe legally it's Yamada but still uses Ishiguro as her stage name which is common when a woman is well known before she gets married and besides it can get messy with those hyphenated names and/or changing one's name to a symbol or something.

#19 TheBakaOne

TheBakaOne

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:50 PM

Today is aya's birthday :rolleyes:

Happy 29th birthday Ayappe!

Posted Image

어머나!

#20 Sin86

Sin86

Soon to be ruler of all

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:59 PM

she was great :rolleyes: :unsure: :lol: :sly: XD

one of the top singers/voice alltime in H!p only second to Yuko.

man she was on fire in love machine "studio recording" version PV XD

and thanks for starting this thread Nessy.

also Happy bday Aya and good luck in life XD
facebook users...... find me!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users