#21 TripleT

TripleT

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:45 PM

is she happy working there?

it sounds stupid but...

if she want to sing why don't she back to H!P?

#22 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:47 PM

she might not want to maybe she only likes singing but not as an idol
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#23 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 07:29 PM

Hmm...I don't that much about this girl.
I can't imagine bartending being more fun than singing.
Then again...I can imagine being an idol being less fun than bartending...
At least we got to have a TV appearance of her in 2006.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#24 t0mmy

t0mmy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 02:04 PM

was there a reason for her graduation?
Hasta los gatos quieren zapatos....

#25 Megs

Megs

Kamei Eri

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 02:56 PM

was there a reason for her graduation?

She stated it was for her studies, but then she dropped out of school after she went back. So I don't know if that was the real reason or just an excuse.

#26 TheBakaOne

TheBakaOne

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:22 AM

Aww i really miss Asuka!
I hope that Tsunku will have a Reunion with all of the MoMusu members I'd die if that happen :lol:

I kinda had an emo moment while watching this:

Click
^_^

어머나!

#27 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 05:30 AM

that video was okay. someone should make one except with clips! then i'l definitely be so down for the next 24 hours
Posted Image

#28 adventwriter

adventwriter

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 05:51 AM

I just recently went through all of Momusu's PVs in order from the first - I was amazed at how good Asuka's voice was then. I also watched early Momusu on Utaban clips with her in them...finally got to see some of her personality.
Posted Image
Sig & Avatar credit: Liamers

#29 La Daphne

La Daphne

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:50 AM

I was checking out her ThePPN page and noticed that apparently she wrote an essay book. (Mou Hitori no Asuka, I think it was called, published about a month after she graduated, it says.)

I know a lot of people have mentioned things that Asuka said about the group after leaving (they ignored her, bullied her, etc) but I never figured out where the came from, considering she didn't have any interviews or anything after that. So this must be it.

Does anyone know of translations? Has the book themselves? It'd be interesting to see what else she said. We've been getting a good idea of how bad the idol life is lately, so it'd be neat if we could read a full firsthand experience.

(That said - Asuka is :w00t:. One of my top five favorite members.)

#30 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 08:39 PM

Posted this in the Nacchi thread but realized as it is Asuka's graduation/final concert that it should be posted here as well as I cannot assume that everyone who is an Asuka fan would also be a Nacchi fan. So far only watched Part 1. Very interesting seeing the 'original members' and how Morning Musume was pre-Love Machine/Golden Era explosion.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

#31 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 12:45 PM

latest news about asukacchi, anyone? i know the Philippine club shes working at, but any other news? thanks :lol:

Posted Image

#32 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 06:35 AM

ahhh...
i hope Asuka won't be like her ex-co-Momusu members (i mean, being caught in a scandal) <3

Posted Image

#33 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:05 AM

ahhh...
i hope Asuka won't be like her ex-co-Momusu members (i mean, being caught in a scandal) ^^;

Well, since she she dropped out of high school not long after her graduation (her reason for retirement was to continue her studies), conspiracy theories have been flying

Posted this in the Nacchi thread but realized as it is Asuka's graduation/final concert that it should be posted here as well as I cannot assume that everyone who is an Asuka fan would also be a Nacchi fan. Very interesting seeing the 'original members' and how Morning Musume was pre-Love Machine/Golden Era explosion.

Part 3

Is it just me, or are they crying waaay harder than any other MM graduation, especially the backstage part where they huddled & wailed like Tsuji did during Nacchi's graduation, and all their faces were entirely wet with tears. Maybe they know "the real reason" for her retirement that was kept secret from the fans?

I use to think graduation concerts are just tributes with sadness, but this one is haunting me

#34 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:34 AM

then what are the flying buzzes that say (my sister, also a jpop fan, also say that):

asuka is being discriminated by her cofirstgen members and that she is being snobbed

that asuka, 13 when she entered, was treated just like anyone, but when asuka departed and maki arrived, maki was made a baby by the others/

please don't be mad because i just heard this and that i believe ITS NOT TRUE :good: to that bummers!

Posted Image

#35 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:41 AM

Is it just me, or are they crying waaay harder than any other MM graduation, especially the backstage part where they huddled & wailed like Tsuji did during Nacchi's graduation, and all their faces were entirely wet with tears. Maybe they know "the real reason" for her retirement that was kept secret from the fans?

I use to think graduation concerts are just tributes with sadness, but this one is haunting me

Well this was the first Graduation. It was their first time losing a member of their group. Like how Yoshizawa cried a lot harder at Goto's grad than any other one, that was her first graduation. Also, Asuka was a main part of the group and almost everybody liked her. Even Nakazawa said something about how they go out and she was going to be sad because they couldn't see each other as much once she left. So she was very loved. :blink:

:good: I thought that Yossie cries at Yuko's Graduation. Man, I realy want to see this concert.

#36 Haro!Projektu

Haro!Projektu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:12 AM

I can't imagine being in Morning Musume for just 2 years!
That's what Asuka did and when she joined MM she was just 13 at the time!
!Sig size must be 600 x 150!

#37 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:45 AM

Well this was the first Graduation. It was their first time losing a member of their group. Like how Yoshizawa cried a lot harder at Goto's grad than any other one, that was her first graduation. Also, Asuka was a main part of the group and almost everybody liked her. Even Nakazawa said something about how they go out and she was going to be sad because they couldn't see each other as much once she left. So she was very loved. :gitaa:

x_x actually hitomi's first grad was sayaka ichii's grad .... maki was her 3rd grad.

Goodbye Eri, Jun and Lin video <---- clicky :D
NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#38 Megs

Megs

Kamei Eri

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 04:03 AM

Well this was the first Graduation. It was their first time losing a member of their group. Like how Yoshizawa cried a lot harder at Goto's grad than any other one, that was her first graduation. Also, Asuka was a main part of the group and almost everybody liked her. Even Nakazawa said something about how they go out and she was going to be sad because they couldn't see each other as much once she left. So she was very loved. :lol:

x_x actually hitomi's first grad was sayaka ichii's grad .... maki was her 3rd grad.

Well, that's what I get for posting at night. And that shows how much I pay attention to concerts. lol Sorry guys. :gitaa: Well everyone loved Asuka, I dunno what peeps mean by how Asuka was being disciminated. And yes, Yoshizawa cried at Yukos and probably Sayaka's. I didn't say that was the only one she cried at, I said she cried harder. There was this video after Goto's and it showed Yoshizawa really crying hard. It was on some News program. ^^;

#39 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:37 AM

if only asukacchi would come back..
hmm. do you know momusu's song "Never fOrget"? the song she did solo. that was really a touching song. i think she is one of the powerful vocals of momusu ever. what do you think if she didn't graduate? maybe in momusu for 5 years, then solo artist?

Posted Image

#40 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 05:11 PM

hmm. do you know momusu's song "Never fOrget"? the song she did solo. that was really a touching song.

:blush: If you think Never Forget is touching then you've never heard Samishii Hi from asukacchi's grad :sob:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users