• Please log in to reply
448 replies to this topic

#1 WabukiSensei

WabukiSensei

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:56 PM

It does seem strange that there hasn't already been a thread dedicated to her. I don't really know much about her or anything but I just found this on youtube and felt that I had to share it with everyone else. It's a video clip of what Fukuda Asuka looks like now (she still seems to have a great singing voice). Here's the link:

#2 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 05:10 PM

yea i wonder why we never had a thread for her last i heard she working for her fathers nightclub
sad she never return to music hope she happy no matter what she does
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3 WabukiSensei

WabukiSensei

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 05:16 PM

yea i wonder why we never had a thread for her last i heard she working for her fathers nightclub
sad she never return to music hope she happy no matter what she does

Actually from the clip, you can see that she's still working there.

#4 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:22 PM

The way i heard it was she was not happy in the music/idol industry and that she wanted out.

#5 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:40 PM

wow! with age comes beauty! shes alot prettier!!
Posted Image

#6 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:44 PM

i always though she was pretty to begin with but yea like Yuko she gotten better looking with age

@Himalia
thanks for the info i never heard that before only thing i heard she quit to go back to school and was trying to get back into the idol sence
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#7 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:44 PM

Yeah, she's pretty. I've always loved her puffy cheeks. ::D:

I'm still a little confused as to why she left in the first place. I heard somewhere that it was because she didn't feel like she 'fit in' or something because she was about four years younger than everyone else.

Does anyone know if that's true?

BTW, she has a lovely singing voice. I wish she'd go solo, though there's little chance on that. XD
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#8 Megs

Megs

Kamei Eri

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:06 PM

Yay, Fukuda is my favorite member ever since I saw her. I was very upset when she graduated, but it seemed like that's what she wanted. The other members said something about how she wondered what she was really doing with her life as a part of Morning Musume. Also, I don't think she had a thread for a few reasons:
1 is that some people I know don't even know who she is ::lol:: and 2 is that the thread would probably die or get few posters. :lol:
Although it's nice to see a thread for her. :c16:

#9 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:43 PM

Well its got posters now :lol:

The part mentioned earlier about her wanting to go back to school to further her education although true is something that i saw as more of a convenient way out for her. Of course once she finished there she may well of changed her mind about the industry perhaps it really was as simple as she didt feel like she suited the role that Morning Musume required from her.

#10 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:49 PM

here an old funny clip of Asuka :lol:

oh the sweet memories
Posted Image

#11 Sacred_Dragon

Sacred_Dragon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:53 PM

She introduced Yoriko to her manager, and for that i love her.
Posted Image

#12 Megs

Megs

Kamei Eri

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:21 PM

here an old funny clip of Asuka :lol:

oh the sweet memories

During that whole show, it looked like she was just trying to tick him off. ::lol::

#13 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 11:12 PM

Awww baby-face Asuka. (Well, not so baby-faced anymore...) I really wish she'd stuck around a bit longer, she could have become one of the most popular H!P girls, I bet--I mean, she is totally beautiful and adorable with a great singing voice. I like her a lot.

#14 WabukiSensei

WabukiSensei

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 12:01 AM

I'm kinda confused, was she born on the 84th or 85th? That's only a 1-2 year difference from the second youngest member at the time, Ichii Sayaka, but then, I guess the reason that she couldn't fit in because of the age difference would still apply. BTW, can anyone translate the clip that I gave? I was only able to understand part of it.

#15 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:23 AM

I'm kinda confused, was she born on the 84th or 85th? That's only a 1-2 year difference from the second youngest member at the time, Ichii Sayaka, but then, I guess the reason that she couldn't fit in because of the age difference would still apply. BTW, can anyone translate the clip that I gave? I was only able to understand part of it.

1985 I think. But Ichii Sayaka joined as part of the 2nd generation. In the beginning for songs like Ai no Tane and Morning Coffee, Yuko was 25, Kaori and Nacchi were 17, and Ayappe was 21. Asuka was only 13 at the time.
Kpop 101

#16 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:52 AM

1985 I think. But Ichii Sayaka joined as part of the 2nd generation. In the beginning for songs like Ai no Tane and Morning Coffee, Yuko was 25, Kaori and Nachii were 17, and Ayappe was 21. Asuka was only 13 at the time.

yep those are the oringal 5 and now all 5 are gone :crying

it wont be great to see them get together all 5 and do a new version of morning coffee like for a hp concert or something or reunion show would be ok
Posted Image

#17 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:01 AM

@sailormari

Yeah, I agree.
Kpop 101

#18 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:13 AM

Heres a recent picture of her in 2006 of December

Posted Image

WOW!! She changed. I wasn't expecting her to look like this. :unsure:
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#19 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:20 AM

that was taken at her father's night club if i not mistaken she works there now

i wonder if any the legal H!P girls go there to have a drink :unsure:
Posted Image

#20 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:24 AM

that was taken at her father's night club if i not mistaken she works there now

i wonder if any the legal H!P girls go there to have a drink :unsure:

Its a good thing to see old faces again like her.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users