• Please log in to reply
1955 replies to this topic

#1841 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:39 PM

Hey Amoz Gabby forgot her passwort and when she requests a new one it doesn't work. It seems she tried 6 times to request a new one

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#1842 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:11 AM

Im trying to reset my password since I forgot it and can't relog in on my computer. I've done the lost password thing a few times and it's not sending me the link to reset my password.

HLxdmXb.png

#1843 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:22 PM

Send pm with what you want it changed to.

Internet killed common sense.

#1844 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 09:45 PM

User MatchinColorGurl08 tells me she cannot login with either twitter or the regular way, is there anything that can be done?

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#1845 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 10:11 PM

If they are on A!O they can message me there, otherwise I need twitter I guess.

#1846 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:07 PM

If they are on A!O they can message me there, otherwise I need twitter I guess.

You can follow her @Berisweet08 on twitter

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#1847 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:38 AM

Tell her to follow me back and send a DM, so we can get this handled.

#1848 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:05 AM

User Patapataful can't log in anymore. She used Twitter for the log in so far. But now H!O says that there'd be no such thing as a twitter connection.

Her Twitter account shows that H!O does still have access right to it.

Seems like she only ever logged in via Twitter.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#1849 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:58 AM

User Patapataful can't log in anymore. She used Twitter for the log in so far. But now H!O says that there'd be no such thing as a twitter connection.

Her Twitter account shows that H!O does still have access right to it.

Seems like she only ever logged in via Twitter.

Tell them to try with their twitter login details.

#1850 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:32 PM

I'll tell her and let you know whether it worked. Thank you!

#1851 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:49 AM

I'll tell her and let you know whether it worked. Thank you!

Hello I am confused! My mobilephone login is still working but I can‘t login with my twitter pw on my Laptop :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#1852 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:21 AM

^ I'll PM you for continuation.

#1853 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 11:55 PM

They didn't follow me back so we could handle this with DM's, as there's no point in doing account recovery in public, so guess they didn't want help then.

Anyhow, they might be able to get the password change email now as some db stuff was fixed.

#1854 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:39 AM

how can i change the name of a thread? is it possible?

#1855 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 07:55 AM

waifusayu can't login using twitter since september.

#1856 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 12:54 PM

waifusayu can't login using twitter since september.

Tell them to try logging in regularly with their twitter log in details and not twitter log in.

#1857 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 10:18 PM

How do I search for posts I've made? I can go to my profile and see a few under the "posts" sidebar, but that's it. When I try to look up my content, nothing shows up.

#1858 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 01:19 AM

Amoz there are two h!o members that can't log-in anymore. Neither of their h!o acc were connected with their twitter.

The first is called Nakari on h!o. She thinks she still knows her pw but h!o won't let her log-in. She tried to request a reset email but doesn't get one. Her twitter name is @KoiNoHannah

The second was a member a long time ago and she can't remember her old user name. It might have been kellchii and her email should have been [email protected]
She tried to create a new account bc she couldn't request a new pw. She used the email [email protected] and the user name Chiima for that. But she didn't receive any emails to confirm the account. Her twitter name is @ChiimaMusume

I told both of them that you might possibly want to write them on twt and asked them to follow your acc if you add them on there.

#1859 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:51 PM

The second one was Kerri-chan, but to make things easier for both of us I've merged the old account into the new one and manually validated it.

I'll see about the Nakari situation after xmas.

#1860 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 02:55 AM

Thanks a lot! Chiima can log in again. :D Also great holidays to you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users