• Please log in to reply
1955 replies to this topic

#1821 RenaiRider

RenaiRider

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:15 PM

Hello, was wondering if an admin could help me. It seems my IP has been banned for some reason, even though I literally just use the website to browse, and rarely post anything. Just one day suddenly I couldn't access the site, I keep getting "You do not have permission to do that" "Error #2000".Is there anything you can do to help? This start happening a few days ago. I had to use an online VPN website to be able to post here, took me a few days to realize the site wasnt actually down. Please help!

#1822 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:35 AM

Your IP had changed to one in banned IP range, should be fixed now.

Internet killed common sense.

#1823 RenaiRider

RenaiRider

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:48 AM

Thank you so much!

#1824 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 05:40 PM

I can't seem to access the Miscellaneous Forum, it's grey and seems blocked.

#1825 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:51 PM

There should be that + on the right side when you hover on top, clicking that should open it.

#1826 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 04:33 PM

User minaeshi"s twitter got locked because she is under 18.
Since she uses her twitter to log in here she cannot use her account on H!O as well.
She would like to ask for her account to be linked with her email so she can log in.

Here is proof about it on her new twitter profile if you need it https://twitter.com/...7670173697?s=20she posted more
Altho I think changing it to email should be proof enough if she can log in using it.

#1827 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:01 PM

I have no idea how you'd unlink the twitter, if she can't remember her log in name and password, which should still let her log in, just ask them to make new account and contact me so I can merge that.

EDIT: I see she is having issues with that. I followed her new account on twitter, I need her to follow me back so we can handle things in DM.

#1828 MejraThea

MejraThea

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1635 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:55 PM

Hey, amoz, a slight issue! User arcothewonderdog can't log in. He recently switched the email on his H!O account to another one, so it needed him to revalidate his account. But, despite trying again and again t get it to, it won't send him the activation email. If you could help wed appreciate it!

#1829 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 12:01 AM

I've validated the account.

#1830 arcothewonderdog

arcothewonderdog

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:49 AM

Thank you very much, Amoz!

#1831 Maruto

Maruto

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:04 PM

Hi, I can't seem to log in via twitter on my phone. It says something about error on my twitter application, set a callback URL and OpenSSL is installed etc.

#1832 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:26 PM

Someone on Twitter asked me the same as the person above
Attached File  IMG_20180712_112152.jpg   38.65K   22 downloads

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#1833 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:46 PM

I have the same problem on my Mac after I logged out once. Ckecked my Twitter applications but nothing wrong there. Has to be a H!O problem
I'm on my phone right now :((

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#1834 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:48 PM

IchVermisseDenSommer: as you can connect with phone, go to your settings on H!O, set up a password if it doesn't exist. disable twitter connect and use normal login with username and password.

For the other user we'll see if those things can get fixed.

#1835 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:05 AM

@Amoz: I am writing on behalf of IchVermisseDenSommer.

She went through all the steps that you mentioned. However this has lead to her automatically being logged out from / by H!O on her cell phone / mobile phone aswell and H!O saying "unknown username".

She then tried to register with a new username and a different mail address so that she would at least be able to write here. H!O first confirmed both her new username and the mail address as available but then, after registration, she got something stating that both (name & address) are invalid. She meanwhile tried several different usernames, all of them leading to the same result.

#1836 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:23 PM

YossieKaorin: Their log-in name is their twitter user name.

WhiteForte: Their log-in password may or may not be their twitter one. Tell them to try logging with their twitter log-in details.

#1837 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:04 PM

Oh god yesss! I'm back! Thank you guys!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#1838 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:06 PM

IchVermisseDenSommer, welcome back

#1839 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:19 AM

Oh wow, I tried to log in with my twitter username and password, and it actually worked??? Thank you, @WhiteForte and @Amoz!

Untitled-1.jpg

#1840 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:21 AM

When browsing in Chrome a "broken image" style box appears next to the post numbers (for example, the post above is #1839 and beside that is a box with an X in it). It's not a big deal and it's pretty easily ignored, but is there a way I can fix it so it displays properly?

I can update with a screencap later if necessary, but I'm unable to do so right now.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users