• Please log in to reply
21096 replies to this topic

#21021 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:48 PM

Are Aika Mitsui, Sayumi Michishige, Maimi Yajima and Mai Hagiwara cute enough to see them for 14 minutes without subtitles? Let's see. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#21022 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:30 AM

Do you think Aika is beloved? A proof, Mitzi singing Otoko Tomodachi with v-u-den making the chorus. <3

https://www.dailymot...om/video/xioc89

:offtopic:  By the way, someone knows how to change the volume in Dailymotion? I can't find it. :blush:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#21023 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:10 AM

I wouldn't pass the oportunity to invite to a snack anyone of this three lovely ladies. <3 <3 <3

#21024 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:25 AM

So it seems like she's done with the entertainment industry for good and is going to focus on cooking now?

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2122788/

#21025 jingy_kun

jingy_kun

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:33 AM

nooo ;((

#21026 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:34 AM

So it seems like she's done with the entertainment industry for good and is going to focus on cooking now?

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2122788/

Yup, seems like it. Her contract has expired and no longer renewed I guess.

Anyway, her idol activities have always been limited since her injuries/graduation.

All the best to her in her future endeavours.

Announcement from JP Room.

http://www.jp-r.co.j...iaika/news/9485

#21027 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:53 AM

wow, after all this time

#21028 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:59 AM

Haachin, Harunan, Nanami, Ayaka, several Kenshuusei and now this ? I mean, it was predictable, but all those news make me so sad...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#21029 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:19 PM

I had hopes she would do something with her english skills. I'm sad.
But What do you mean by ''focus on cooking''?

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#21030 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:57 PM

I had hoped she could stick with Up Front and be the link between management and international fans. I'm honestly pretty sad to see her go.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#21031 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 03 November 2018 - 01:34 PM

@Kumi-chan: It seems she wants to become a chef in the future (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Aika wrote a very long blog entry about her retirement: https://ameblo.jp/mi...2416357984.html

#21032 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 02:03 PM

We don't know what the future holds, maybe one day she will come back to entertaiment industry. She is still young.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#21033 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 03:04 PM

@Kumi-chan: It seems she wants to become a chef in the future (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Aika wrote a very long blog entry about her retirement: https://ameblo.jp/mi...2416357984.html

Ah that's what I thought, thank you. I'm really happy for her. She seems to have found her path.

Maybe in few years we will hear about a famous restaurant in Tokyo run by Mitssi !

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#21034 Jayde

Jayde

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 03:25 PM

:( My first Oshi.

I had always hoped that she'd come back and go back to being a liaison for the english speaking community but it looks like it's not meant to be. I'm really happy that she's found her calling and maybe we'll see her again some day but for now, thank you for all the memories Aika and I wish you all the best in the future.

#21035 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 03:34 PM

I know it’s not exactly a shock since she hasn’t exactly been active these past few years but I always had a glimmer of hope that she would return in some form.
I am so happy for her that she’s following her passion and I wish her all the best but the selfish side of me wishes to see more from her, Aika is an absolute angel who didn’t have the easiest time as an idol but she powered through and always put on a performance with a smile and positive energy, she was always just so happy to be there.
Whether she’s in the entertainment industry or not, I wish her all the best and I will continue to support Aika no matter what!

#21036 bobvahn

bobvahn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:17 PM

so if im not mistaken according to her blog she have been studying cooking for 2 years?

I hope her blog will still active, i would like to see what she can cook

#21037 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:22 PM

At least we would still see her, every now and then, if she has an active blog.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#21038 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 07:21 PM

So she said that when MM went to Houston, she realized her English still had a long way to go. She returned to New Zealand to study again, but this time during her home stay she was cooking every day which reignited her passion for cooking. She went to culinary school there and has now graduated.

She had been thinking of working in a restaurant when she first graduated, but because she had no experience in the working world, management encouraged her to build general experience through the company first.

#21039 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:42 PM

I'm happy she's doing something she loves!  I'll miss you Mittsi!

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#21040 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 12:17 AM

https://twitter.com/...720383988326400

3hZc7EX.png

She's been the one doing the subtitles this whole time!!

and someone else pointed out that it might also mean she's even the leaker on JPLOP!!

THE MYSTERIES ARE BEING UNRAVELED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users